???????

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by taxadam.
  • Topic Starter
    Starks

I’m staring to think returns accepted 2/9-2/11, some 2/12’s are in limbo in the irs system. A lot of us are being told it went to the errors department and I’m seeing a pattern of TT filers and a few Jackson Hewitt as well. Something happened when our returns were accepted early (obviously). There’s hardly been any updates like there was last week besides the bars disappearing on wmr. I doubt we are all weeklies, daily’s should have at least updated by now and nothing. There’s something going on with the irs computers and they don’t want to tell us. There’s no way so many people have “errors” on their return. If there’s not a mass update by Friday/ Saturday then there’s definitely something wrong.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        taxadam

I should also say that I’ve always filed early.

taxadam

I agree. I’ve filed with credit karma the past 3 years with no issues and I usually get my refund super fast. I filed with TT this year, accepted 2/12, and absolutely nothing has happened with my return. It’s sat in limbo since accepted on 2/12.

Waitin

I used taxact and am having the same issues. My bars vanished a few days ago, accepted on 2/12. All of my info was the same as last year.

GIveMeMyMunah

I have also noticed the trend with TT being the ones with the issues. I agree that if we don’t have an update this weekend then something is majorly wrong. I could see a handful or people having issues, but not the mass amount that we are seeing this year.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.