420 examination of tax refund

Home Forums Archives Under Review 420 examination of tax refund

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jim R.
  • Topic Starter
    Brent
      @stitjch

I filed 1/14 accepted 1/27. My transcripts from last years return are stating the 420 code after the 846 code. 846 was march of last year.. The 420 code is dated 1/24 of this year.. So three days before i was accepted. This year transcript still says no record.. But wmr has corr3ct amount and tax topic 153 with 1 bar.. Am i in the clear for this years refund? Will 8t be delayed? And what is going to hapoen with last years refund. Why an examination 3 days before acceptance and yet i received last years. I had a 570 and a 571 posted on the same day r8ght before my 846. So that was quick

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jim R

so what ever happened?

Focused

@Lizzerdking they releasing half. The other half under review..mine been this way since Jan. No letters

Lizzerdking

Pather here has path message until 2/21 then war changed to take action. Pulled transcripts and the 420 code is still there but I also have an 846 with an adjusted amount. Does anyone know if this means my refund for that amount will be issues on the date the 846 shows?

Earthangel

Did you get an update since? I have had 420 since January 1/24 of this year with no movement. As of date been 2-17 for weeks. Said allow 45 days for letter or refund.
                I called today they said a letter was sent today still no 971 code.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.