4/17ners check your bank acc

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season 4/17ners check your bank acc

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Traceymac75.
  • Topic Starter
    DDDapproved

SO OF COURSE I RECEIVED MY DDD FOR 4/17/19 HOWEVER SOMETHING TOLD ME TO CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT AND BOOM 💥A BIG DD IDK IF ITS FOR PREPAID CARDS WITH ACH ADVANCED CREDITS AND BANKS AS WELL BUT I RECEIVED MINE WITH BANCORP

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Traceymac75

Emerald card dropped!!! Money on at 8pm eastern time. They sent text at 830pm est. Good luck to all!!!!

Traceymac75

Emerald card dropped!!! Money on at 8pm eastern time. They sent text at 830pm est. Good luck to all!!!!

Nessaaz

Sbtpg has momey but as of 11am noting on netspend yet… Fingers crossed almost there !

Traceymac75

Anybody got emerald card?? I only ever used netspend previous years and i shoulda stayed there. Netspend (Bancorp) with no fees you get the day irs releases. If you have fees you will get today between 4pm-9pn. They in Cali thats why…. time difference. So can anyone tell me how Emerald card works? Thx. Oh my actual DDD is 4/17.

DDDapproved

@Nessaaz yeah I think even having fees is it’s own process depending if you dont have any like I didn’t then it’ll hit your account. I got mine a week early along with netspend ACH advanced credit but I never got my refund before WMR updated I heard more daily accounts update that way not sure if I’m daily now.

Raven8300
                  F/A 2/10 and im not sure on cycles given by the time I ordered them my funds was already in my account. No WMR update until after deposit 4/13/19 funds hit account 4/12/19 around 3:30 afternoon

@kilj yeah if you didn’t have fees then it’ll just hit your account like mine…maybe sooner

kilj

I filed 4/4 and got a DDD of 4/17. No fees. I have always gotten mine back on DDD, but this will be the first time I won’t have fees deducted, so we’ll see. I was told it should go directly to my bank, but I don’t think Chase will deposit before DDD. I’ve never received deposits early with them.

Raven8300

@Nessaaz

When did u file and when did u id verify?

Cycle code?

Nessaaz

Im a 4/17/19 too after a long month and a half of waiting for ID verification I finally got the date to yesterday but I checked and nothing yet I am NetSpend fees from Return congratulations though

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.