3/09/2022 DDD SBTPG update here

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season 3/09/2022 DDD SBTPG update here

• Topic Starter
    Zaina
      @zee97

Hey y’all. Let’s keep each other updated on when we’re funded and when we get the deposits.

Viewing 98 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Renee
          @skyenae

This is out of hand I been waiting since Feb 22 and all they can say is it’s a glitch

chicagoannie
            @chicagoannie

SBTPG didn’t hold or delay mine, yay. WMR still shows 2 bars, approved but my refund is IN THE BANK, WOOHOO!

F/A 2/18, TT, did the 2019 look back due to lower income in 2021, thank God for that little gift from Congress. I also had an error (got a W for $11.00 interest after I’d filed) AND I had an offset for last year’s state taxes. Figured I’d be waiting til Christmas!! Good luck guys…the $$$$ train is arriving!!!

Bev

My ddd was for 3/9 and IRS says it was sent by SBGT says they don’t have it

Daddy

Hi. Anyone still waiting for their deposit to hit their bank? It’s 8:40am eastern on march 10th and SBTPG says they sent my payment by direct deposit to my bank on 3/8/22. My DDD was 3/9. Still nothing in my account. I use STASH bank by green dot. No offsets or anything. Double checked my account and routing numbers and everything is good… :(

Zaina
                  @zee97

Update! I got my money!!! Dropped at 4:58 Pm eastern time .

Zaina
                    @zee97

Yeah I emailed them and I’m waiting for a reply. Are there any chime users still waiting? Or anyone at all?

FE

Email Tpg they emailed me back quick

Zaina
                        @zee97

@FE

Okay thanks for the info. Chime keeps saying they don’t see any returned or rejected deposits and I can’t get through to TPG. I guess I’ll have to wait until they open and call them again

FE

@Zee97
                          I just got the email from turbo tax saying my refund on the way but had my money in my bank yesterday

Zaina
                            @zee97

@Meme

Okay so it’s not just me. It hopefully will be here by this evening.

Meme

Don’t have mines yet (Netspend)

Zaina
                                @zee97

Did anyone get an email from turbo tax about their refund being deposited soon before they got their money? I checked my turbo tax and it’s still saying payment pending but the blue bar is all the way filled. I’m thinking because today is the 21st day since I filed. At this point something has to be wrong

Zaina
                                  @zee97

Yeah I still don’t have it. I’m banking with chime. Idk what’s going onnnnnn

Highly Irritated

I have my refund!!! Good luck everyone!

FE

Varo bank

Zaina
                                        @zee97

[quote quote=4519887] @zee97 at least you’re funded. I’m hoping I wake up to a DDD tomorrow.[/quote]

I’m hoping to wake up to one as well.

Highly Irritated

@zee97 at least you’re funded. I’m hoping I wake up to a DDD tomorrow.

Zaina
                                            @zee97

I’m funded but no deposit. Called chime and they said they haven’t received anything and nothing has been rejected so idk what’s going on. @Highly Irritated

Highly Irritated

Anyone else with a 3/9 DDD still showing as “Unfunded” with TPG?

BT

DD 3/9 bank with Arvest still no hit hopefully it will show up tomorrow

Zaina
                                                  @zee97

@FE who do you bank with?

I haven’t gotten mine but I feel like they’re going to send me a check because my husband is the primary filer and the bank account is in my name 🙄

FE

Got my money

Syndica

Deposit hit! 2:55 pm Phoenix Az Chime. Good luck and stay safe my fellow 3/9ers.

Code 846 Guy

East coast time cuz! Joint hit! May the Deposit be with y’all! Time to pay some bills!!!!!!

Dean

Deposit hit on credit karma! Good luck everyone!

Meme

Netspend nothing

RussellD

UPDATE!!

I just called my bank and they confirmed that they do have my refund and it will be available tomorrow!!

Aquafina

Deposit just hit bank with woodforest in NC DDD 3/9/22 filed with turbo tax SBTPG showed funded this morning

RussellD

Some of ya’ll are an hour ahead of me. Hopefully mine will show something in the next hour. it’s only 3:33pm CST here.
                                                                  Could that make any difference?

Daddy-o

Deposit just hit! On credit karma card! See you all next year it’s been real

Zaina
                                                                      @zee97

Banking with chime, no deposits yet.

Michigan231

Michigan here,

Filed TT 2/19/2022
                                                                        Accepted immediately
                                                                        Refunds approved this past Saturday 3/5/2022
                                                                        DDD scheduled for 3/9/2022
                                                                        This morning 3/8/2022 Funded
                                                                        Nothing with NetSpend yet4:23p

• #4519842
                                                                        Mimzy

Banking with chime ! Deposit just hit my account 4:10pm!! (I’m in michigan)

• #4519841
                                                                          CH

DDD funded as of this morning. Currently pending with Credit Union I called and they released it.

• #4519827
                                                                            FE

No nothing yet

• #4519747
                                                                              FE

Won’t let me add the website but look. Up Reddit and once on the website search TPG FUNDED and it shows other people with our same ddd 3/9 some with chime and other banks all switched to funded this morning and waiting.

• #4519745
                                                                                FE
                                                                                • #4519743
                                                                                  FE
                                                                                  • #4519782
                                                                                    Zaina
                                                                                      @zee97

@Iridemyownhd

Nope nothing yet. Since tomorrow is the DDD I’m expecting it then, but of course I’ll be happy if it comes anytime before then lol

• #4519779
                                                                                      Zaina
                                                                                        @zee97

@jamedlock83 That’s fine. Then maybe you should stop minding everyone else’s business and get off this forum 🙃

• #4519777
                                                                                        Jeremy
                                                                                          @jamedlock83

[quote quote=4519441]Hey y’all. Let’s keep each other updated on when we’re funded and when we get the deposits.[/quote]

I’m not giving out my funded/DDD status, because it’s none of anyone’s business but my own.

• #4519775
                                                                                          Iridemyownhd

I was funded this morning. Says posted 3/8/2022. Credit Karma has nothing about any pending deposits however. Anyone get theirs yet?

@FE
                                                                                            Did you get yours?

• #4519752
                                                                                            Zaina
                                                                                              @zee97

Okay @FE I saw what you were talking about. I’m a little worried mine might take longer because it’s being deposited into my choke account but my husband is the primary filer. I spoke to chime and they said I will get an email asking for some proof of identity when they see the pending deposit in which I have 24 hours to respond. I hope they really send that email or else I’m going to have to wait for a check 🙄

• #4519742
                                                                                              FE

I seen it on a website I was looking at. But I see lots of people being funded I’m see if I can add a website on here.

• #4519740
                                                                                                Zaina
                                                                                                  @zee97

@FE

Did someone post that today?

• #4519735
                                                                                                  FE

Seen this somewhere:

SBTPG will show our money received tomorrow morning and will send it to our banks sometime that morning. If you have a prepaid card or a bank that releases your deposit early, you will see your money in your account in the afternoon around 3 or 4pm.

• #4519726
                                                                                                    Zaina
                                                                                                      @zee97

I too am funded! I’m banking with chime and haven’t gotten a deposit yet but TPG says it sent so I’m going to call chime in a few hours to see if they see anything pending.

• #4519716
                                                                                                      TheWaitingGame

SBTPG also says funded finally for me! Finally guys, we almost there! Can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

• #4519715
                                                                                                        MoonSugarStar

Same!!

• #4519713
                                                                                                          Mimzy

Yay! I updated and my refund is also an additional 322$ reduced , I’m assuming it’s because I didn’t wait for my unemployment form and guesstimated the total, I entered it 400$ less than the amount on the actual form.

Either way, yay!! Fingers crossed deposits come for us later today!!!

I’ll check back in when my deposit hits, I’m banking with chime!

• #4519706
                                                                                                            FE

Mine says funded on TPG and sent 3/8 so fingers crossed today or early morning tomorrow finally some type of update

• #4519705
                                                                                                              Daddy-o

It also says it’s all paid to me. So maybe we’ll see the deposit today!

• #4519704
                                                                                                                Mimzy

@Daddy-o

Whoohoo! 🙌🏼

Still nothing on mine yet, going to give it a couple more hours and hopefully I see something update, too!

This waiting game is exhausting lol

• #4519703
                                                                                                                  Daddy-o

Says funded!!!! But hasn’t showed up in my credit karma account yet!

• #4519702
                                                                                                                    Daddy-o

Still nothing guessing will update in the next few hours!

• #4519700
                                                                                                                      Sarah
                                                                                                                        @puddles88

Still nothing on payment received and if I remember last year I also got my refund day off around 5ish give or take and in ohio. I also had card they gave you last year which was not CK. This year first time with chime so I’m not blaming them so if you have early release bank it’s not that they are lying it can only do that when funds are sent .

• #4519685
                                                                                                                        FE

@Britane

Mine on TurboTax says payment pending and still unfunded on TPG but my DDD is 3/9 smh so I feel the pain and I got rent to pay smh

• #4519684
                                                                                                                          Britane

DDD 3/9 turbotax says payment completed, transcripts says no balance. TPG still says unfunded 🤦‍♀️😡

• #4519672
                                                                                                                            anon401

3/9 DDD but it already hit one of my banks about 12 hours ago. Split the refund to go into another bank that has not received anything yet.

• #4519659
                                                                                                                              RussellD

@FE
                                                                                                                                I understand!! Should definitely be there tomorrow. I’m hoping my money is sent to my bank account before 5pm CST or it’s considered the next business day. I would have to wait Thursday for it to be available which is crappy.

• #4519649
                                                                                                                                FE

I hope we all see FUNDED OR DEPOSITS TOMORROW MORNING.. I’ll keep you all updated ..

• #4519648
                                                                                                                                  FE

@Chelly
                                                                                                                                    This BS frfr never in life has this happened always got my money back before the date TPG shows nothing

• #4519646
                                                                                                                                    Chelly

My sister has navy fed and sees hers pending in her account. I’m getting mine through credit karma money account and I’ve gotten nothing. Supposedly ck money account is supposed to release it as soon as they get it, which is clearly a lie

• #4519637
                                                                                                                                      FE

@RussellD

Man I pray that shid hit cause babeee

• #4519626
                                                                                                                                        RussellD

Hopefully SBTPG updates to getting my money tomorrow!!

• #4519609
                                                                                                                                          FE

@zee97
                                                                                                                                            We in the same boat

• #4519608
                                                                                                                                            FE

TurboTax says pending on mine still smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m getting pissed .. we all got the same date like the heck.

• #4519600
                                                                                                                                              Daddy-o

Did you view it on the app down at the bottom? “View order details”?

• #4519599
                                                                                                                                                Zaina
                                                                                                                                                  @zee97

Actually I see it. Mine says payment pending so they haven’t gotten my money yet I don’t think

• #4519598
                                                                                                                                                  Zaina
                                                                                                                                                    @zee97

@Daddy-o

How did you check your order details?

• #4519597
                                                                                                                                                    Daddy-o

Based on the looks my Turbo tax fees are paid now so SBTG has our money

• #4519596
                                                                                                                                                      Zaina
                                                                                                                                                        @zee97

I couldn’t get through. I was put on hold 3 times and kept getting disconnected. Smh

• #4519595
                                                                                                                                                        Daddy-o

Just checked my turbo tax order details and it says I paid them! At the top it says thanks for your payment. And next to order status it says Order Status: Payment Completed

• #4519594
                                                                                                                                                          FE

But not sure if it’s been saying that never paid it no mind

• #4519593
                                                                                                                                                            FE

Anyone got anything from TurboTax mine says thanks for payment payment pending

• #4519592
                                                                                                                                                              FE

I bank with Varo bank

• #4519591
                                                                                                                                                                FE

Hope we all see an update by tomorrow morning

• #4519590
                                                                                                                                                                  Mimzy

Im Also banking with chime and haven’t heard anything. This is my first time using SBTPG

And I do believe we all have the same DDD , I recognize most of the names from the other thread with the code 1 week watch party from 2/25 lol

• #4519589
                                                                                                                                                                    FE

We all have a DD 3/9 right?

• #4519587
                                                                                                                                                                      FE

@Daddy-o @Zee97
                                                                                                                                                                        I hope good news from this keep us posted

• #4519585
                                                                                                                                                                        Daddy-o

Yay. Hopefully they say the site updates at midnight everyday lol

• #4519582
                                                                                                                                                                          Zaina
                                                                                                                                                                            @zee97

I’m on hold now. I’ll let you all know if I can get through and what they say

• #4519580
                                                                                                                                                                            FE

Cali time

• #4519579
                                                                                                                                                                              FE

Gotta try after 11 they call time

• #4519577
                                                                                                                                                                                Daddy-o

I’m not sure! I heard some people had a hard time getting ahold of them but maybe! Let us know if you end up getting bored and calling lol

• #4519576
                                                                                                                                                                                  FE

@Daddy-o
                                                                                                                                                                                    Let’s pray that’s it. It’s our money we need it now.

• #4519574
                                                                                                                                                                                    FE

@zee97
                                                                                                                                                                                      If you get through let me know. But lots of people saying there’s ain’t show funded til the day before but I got rent to pay shid pissing me off

• #4519573
                                                                                                                                                                                      Zaina
                                                                                                                                                                                        @zee97

I wonder if they would have any information if I called them?

• #4519572
                                                                                                                                                                                        Daddy-o

I’ve noticed for some people that sbtg didn’t update to funded and they still got their refund. Let’s hope it’s that way for us!

• #4519571
                                                                                                                                                                                          Zaina
                                                                                                                                                                                            @zee97

@FE
                                                                                                                                                                                            Yep still unfunded. I’m banking with chime and they haven’t sent any kind of notification about a deposit yet. So I will update in the morning

• #4519570
                                                                                                                                                                                            FE

@Mimzy
                                                                                                                                                                                              Yea this shid is beyond me. Been reading lots of bs from TPG bank this my last year.. my dd is 3/9 and still showing unfunded but my irs account balance shows 0 but was showing – with an amount so I know it’s sent irs just won’t update wmr til Wednesday with sent

• #4519568
                                                                                                                                                                                              FE

@zee97
                                                                                                                                                                                                I’m unfunded too my dd date is 3/9 and I see nothing . Hoping for today latest tomorrow but I’ve never waited til the day of my dd to get my money.

• #4519522
                                                                                                                                                                                                Mimzy

Ah, I see we’ve all gathered here now lol 2:21am monday morning here and still unfunded smh

• #4519514
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Zaina
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @zee97

Yeah I’m unfunded too. Maybe it will change overnight or Tuesday. I wanted it to come early but at this point I can wait until Wednesday….as long as it ACTUALLY deposits.

• #4519509
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Aquafina

I hope I see mine early but I doubt cause SBTPG still has me unfunded I just hope they do right

• #4519464
                                                                                                                                                                                                      It would be nice for spring break

Waiting to file 2/10

• #4519463
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Zaina
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @zee97

Lol I’m hoping we see an update tomorrow? 😭

• #4519446
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Code 846 Guy

Word, cuz my palms getting itchy!!!!!!!!

• #4519442
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Daddy-o

Shall we pray

Viewing 98 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.