20220905 where yall at ? Whats yall update ?

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season 20220905 where yall at ? Whats yall update ?

• This topic has 40 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Lucita.
  • Topic Starter
    Jahnai

Any updates ?

Viewing 39 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Lucita

FILED/ACCEPTED 02/11
          570 03/21
          971 03/28
          MY AS OF DATES CHANGED FROM 03/21, 03/28 AND NOW 04/04

I give up on this already

Jahnai

@dddavis this only means that your refund is still processing for some reason and yiur still waiting for an 846 code and update.

Devin
              @ddavis

Ok maybe y’all can help me here. Cycle 20220905 submitted and accepted on 2/22/2022. All week I’ve had the processing code with a date of March 21st and a balance. When I looked today the few times I didn’t get an access denied message my balance said $0 with a new date of March 28th and still only the processing code no new code. Anyone have an idea on what this could mean? Im kinda freaking out.

Sabrina
                @lrose299

My code was 20220905 with a date of 3-21-2022 and codes 570 and 971, they adjusted it for 500.00 more based on CTC error, but today I now have another 971 code with a new date of 3-28-2022. Anyone know what that could mean? Thank you!! I am not fond of the IRS at all!!

Jahnai

Do u have the same.cycle code as us. This is only for 905 cycle codes

Terribusa00

I too had 3/21/22 and was updated to 846 showing 3/16/22, with a code that said resolved. I am confident we all will wake up with a WMR update if it’s on the transcripts.

Jahnai

Si senorita me as well wmr should update

Victoria

I got 846 code refund issued then the date says 3/16 on my transcript, but when I check WMR it still says the same ,your return is processing so we will see if I get it next 3/16 or sooner I’m going to check my wmr again tmrrw

Queen_Monique
                          @queenmonique

Mine updated this morning after week hold on 971, 570 codes with extra refund credit. DDD 03/16
                          F/A 02/22/22

P

3/16 DDD, Transcript update when I woke up this am at 530 HST.

Jahnai

Thank you everyone please keep updated

Mel

Okay, so I had a 3/21 action date on the 971 code. But I looked this AM, and it changed to 3/16 with the 846 refund issued 3/16. I filed on 2/14. So we will see if I get it on the 16th or sooner. I’ll let ya’ll know

Leigh17
                                  @leigh17

Just pulled up my transcripts and it shows cod 846 refund issues with DDD for 3/18!!!
                                  WMR still shows code 152. so pull up your transcripts!!!!!!!!

Jahnai

@jed are you 905 code

jedijo

i received my deposit last night. i had 846 refund issued 3/09/2022. got it at 5 pm yesterday because the CK card does day early deposits. Some, not all, banks that do day early deposits, will hit your accounts between 4pm-6pm because thats the end of the business day. After their closing day hour, its officially the next business day. Make sense? Good luck everybody and I hope you all receive your deposits sooner rather than later.

Jahnai

Same im still on a 570 code with a delayed wmr

Yasmine

none hopefully either Friday or Saturday we get an update

Yasmine

still no updates her for 20220905 please update if you hear anything

Yasmine

20220905 no updates here still under code 570

Jahnai

Yes sir so keep an eye out

Code 846 Guy

@jedijo Yupperz!

jedijo

my transcript says 20220905. used turbo tax and the credit karma card. it also says 846 refund issued 3/09/2022. does this mean thats my DD date?

Sammie McCoy
                                                      @thatgurlsammie

[quote quote=4519274]my cycle is 20220905 but the processing date is 3-21-2022[/quote]

[quote quote=4519274]my cycle is 20220905 but the processing date is 3-21-2022[/quote]
                                                      @patiently waiting. My transcripts finally updated to the same thing your says… I printed it so I could read it Im like well at least I can get my transcript I needed it for school anyway. Sooooo just waiting on that DDD ao I can go pick my new car up.

Tmmmm

Filed 1/25, accepted same day. Verified ID on 2nd and processing started on the 9th. First update to WMR was 2/17 to being processed. Last night was the first time my transcripts updated at all. TC 150 with cycle code 20220905. I was at a 3/7 date for weeks, I’m up to 3/21. TC 570 is posted but no notice or 971. Hoping for WMR tonight bc of weekly updates.

Chelly

Accepted 1/21 ID verified 2/16 transcripts became available 3/4 with a ddd of 3/9. Sbtg says unfunded. Getting refund with credit karma money account filed with tt

Creed9090

My transcripts became available this morning with a DDD of 3/9. SBTPG shows my refund amount but it is still unfunded.

patiently waiting

my cycle is 20220905 but the processing date is 3-21-2022

GeekGod Media

Can my transcripts update while WMR says still being processed?

Wondering lady 1

Filed 2/10
                                                                  With all credits
                                                                  Was n/a on transcript
                                                                  Went to your refund will be delayed message on 2/27
                                                                  No bar movement
                                                                  Transcript update 3/4 @12 pm 846 code for 3/9
                                                                  Still no movement on wrm
                                                                  DD hit 3/4 to my serve card at 2pm today
                                                                  I dont know how but the lord know he was working
                                                                  I hope everyone get they updates quick we worked to hard all year for the games with irs when its our time to be paid

Queen_Monique
                                                                    @queenmonique

F/A 2/22/2022
                                                                    Updated 3/4/2022 could see transcripts with codes 766,768,570 and 971
                                                                    no DDD date
                                                                    on wmr no bars ( still processing) topic 152

Mel

Mine said 3/7 but now says 3/21??? I filed on 2/14

Aquafina

I have that cycle code I filed and was accepted 2/26 and my transcripts became available this morning with a DDD of 3/9 SBTPG is now showing my refund amount but it is still unfunded

• #4519230
                                                                        Rezzy88

I have 2 766 codes and a 570 updated overnight

• #4519193
                                                                          Jay

if your Transcript updated today with a DDD, your WMR will update tomorrow.

• #4519190
                                                                            JE

No update on WMR. But could order transcripts. I see a DD date for 3/9. topic 152 no other codes on account.

• #4519189
                                                                              Justgowithit

877 777 4778 press 1 and then 1 again when prompted. Ask to be transferred to accounts management.(this is the tax advocate number) . This was the only was I was able to get through to the IRS.

• #4519188
                                                                                Justgowithit

My cycle code is 20220805 but I filed 1/12. Been in errors since then and finally updated today. If you have 570 code I’d suggest calling to see why(if they can tell you)

• #4519183
                                                                                  Zaina
                                                                                    @zee97

Yesssss I updated today to 846 for 03/09

• #4519182
                                                                                    Jahnai

Okay love

• #4519175
                                                                                      Shara

No update yet.
                                                                                        Filed 2/11
                                                                                        WMR DELAY MSG
                                                                                        Transcript. N/A as of 3/7/22
                                                                                        Im being hopeful for a DD overnight

Viewing 39 reply threads
                                                                                    • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.