2 Months Later and I’m still freakin waiting!!! Who else!

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season 2 Months Later and I’m still freakin waiting!!! Who else!

• This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by ProudFatherOF1.
  • Topic Starter
    Mimi

I know we have a couple a specific topics we post too.. But maybe we can vent here bc under those topics ppl are only trying to c the info. I am quite feed up, done trying to c whats going on, been gave it to God and broke down and got my local congressman. There is no real rhyme or reason to whats going on this tax season. I feel like a step child seriously!

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ProudFatherOF1

@Fmhelton Yeah it definitely would be nice lol praying to the highest power 🙏🏽

Monica R
            @monica92908

Accepted 2/3 letter 2/19 transcript says filed on 3/9 code 570 and no other info at all. And all their #s match my #s. No errors… totally fed up

Fmhelton

@proudfatherof1
              I have my fingers crossed for us. It would definitely be nice for them to give us our money!!!

Mr Joe

On the same boat with you. Filed and accepted 2/9. No letters or notices. WMR says still being processed. smh.

Brian Jones

Gofigure no checks DO NOT take forever lol. It takes a few days longer.

keiharts

😢😢still waiting for something anything but yet nothing.

ProudFatherOF1

@Fmhelton You verified a day after me and mine went “still” to “being” two days after 3/16 when I verified. I believe that’s good news for us. F/A 2/21

Fmhelton

Mine finally changed from still processing to is being processed today. Filed 1/27 finally able to verify over phone 3/17 after being told over and over I had to do it in person. Hopefully it gets faster from here. 🤞

Carrie
                          @cadkins85

Crazy thing I got my state taxes on Feb 24th so apparently my state tax dept didn’t find an issue with my return…anyway called my assigned TA and left another message so maybe she’ll get it and call me back tomorrow and I can try to expedite this crap…

Wifewith2

Filed 2-18 still waiting for fed and state. Sent info for ID to state 2 weeks ago. Fed just says still processing with code 152. State has manual review with a may date but looking under Incoming correspondence the ID it shows a date of July!! I kind of give up at this point for this year!

Mimi

@all

I dont understand. To me they running around like chickens with they heads cut off. The entire fed gov is terrible this year! Wheres my money tho!!!

GoFigure

The direct deposit will bounce back, and a check will be issued unfortunately…checks take forever.

Fmhelton

🙋 I am. And I’m so tired of playing this waiting game. I have 3 kids that need this money to hurry up and come in!

ProudFatherOF1

So they basing this stimulus check off 2018 and 2019 returns if you filed? What if you change bank accounts from last year to this year? And if you filed this year how would they know to use this year bank info instead of last year if they going off returns

GoFigure

And this stimulus amount that’s coming one month soon, it doesn’t include 17 yr old children….my 17 yr old is the one that eats the most food!! Lol

christina
                                        @cmcarpe

Me too still waiting since Jan 13th was even told by 3 diff reps mine was processed completely jan 29 th waiting on refund release. Insane…

Carrie
                                          @cadkins85

Yep..its almost been 2 months since my return was accepted as well and so far there has been no movement on anything…right there with ya

Mimi

Yup not really impressed with the stimulus cuz I need my tax $$ tired of waiting 4 sure!

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.