2/9 Filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season 2/9 Filers

• This topic has 13 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by StillWaiting.
  • Topic Starter
    Pretty&Petty

PPl who filed on 2/9 only !!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        StillWaiting

How long did Tax Slayer take to get their fees and then deposit to chime?

Amerie

I filed 2/16 and I got no movement on WMR or transcripts .it makes me feel better that people who filed on 2/9 are just now getting a DDD

Mm

Transcripts updated yesterday with DDD 3/1
              My WMR updated this morning for the first time EVER with the same info. Mine is usually stuck at one bar until after my refund but.

Lallidred_Drap

Thanks be! FiNalLY updated w/ddd of 3/1. This year was frustrating for some reason. Maybe it’s because finances are stretched or the world has turned mean post-covid? IDK. All I DO know is I specifically put that refund on a card that promised EARLY refund $ and I hopes I comes before the 1st! :) Cheers & good-luck everyone!

Prettynpetty

@melissa ME TOOO GURLLLLLAAA

Melissa

Filed and accepted 2/9
                    Transcripts updated this morning with DDD 3/1
                    WMR still at one bar. It’s on the way 😬

Lallidred_Drap

I’m a weekly too and was kinda disappointed when nothing updated this morning :( but figured: maybe due to the holiday Monday? Here’s hoping for updates tomorrow morning :) and a ddd for next week!

PrettyNPetty

Good Morning !!! just confirmed I am a weekly. My transcripts last year updated on 02/24/22 so fingers crossed !!!

Mm

Filed/accepted 2/9
                          Transcripts only bottom two
                          As of date: 3/6
                          My WMR NEVER updates past one bar until after I get my refund.

Lallidred_Drap

Filed 2/8 accepted 2/9. Bottom two transcripts updated from n/a to 2023 w/no amounts on pages (top two still n/a) on 2/16. I’m an 05 weekly. Hoping to update tonight with a ddd. No fees, single filer, simple return. Need that refund like yesterday…like everyone else, lol!

Ana

Last year I filed on 2/8, did the same thing as this year (credit karma with advance through TurboTax) and last year I had my refund on 2/24, so I’m disappointed.

Ana

Me. Still one bar on WMR, stuck on “being processed.” I havent looked at my transcripts.

PrettyNPetty

Tax Preparer:Taxslayer
                                  Date Filed:FEB 9
                                  Fees: VIA REFUND
                                  State:MD
                                  Bank:CHIME
                                  Bars:1 BAR TAX TOPIC 152 , N/A ON TRANSCRIPTS, AS OF DATE 2/6
                                  Weekly: I think

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.