2/12/2021 Filers post here (pending)

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season 2/12/2021 Filers post here (pending)

• This topic has 117 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Where’s my refund!?@&-$.
  • Topic Starter
    Tina

I filled today 2/12/2021, the day IRS starts accepting tax returns. If you also filled on this day post here and let’s see how long this takes. Fingers crossed we don’t have to wait to long.

Viewing 116 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Where’s my refund!?@&-$

I filed. Head of house hold. Both credits. Can’t reach IRS. Still processing. Even stimulus is processing. So frustrating. No date given. No tax bar!

HunterinDayton

I too got mine accepted on 2/12 – and posted an informative topic, “On the phone with the IRS – Complete run down” In it, it details the batches from 2/12 – 2/14 got flagged for Error Correction, and yours may have been too… maybe. Give it a read and see if it helps :-)

Annabella

i filed 2/10 accepted 2/12 with dd 3/5. its been saying STILL BEING PROCESSED with tt 152. my bfs was done the same but as of last nite his tt 152 disappeared. Neither transcript shows being processed stil n/a

Simply Reading

@Tara
                Your DDD was never 3/5. That was a GENERIC 21 day date that is given when your return is accepted. An ACTUAL DDD is given as a 846 code on transcripts (issue date)…and WMR DDD. WMR is not accurate, mine is still one bar and I received my deposit on 2/18 with a DDD of 2/23 (I get mine early because of the prepaid Bluebird card I use intentionally for tax filing and paychecks because it comes 2-5 days early).

Nate

I filed 1/29/21, got accepted 2/15 still processing in the WMR, got my state return last thursday but nothing from federal, no mail or email from irs so i can make corrections if there are any, more transparency on their end would be extremely helpful and give some peace of mind, but this radio silence on their end and so many of us still waiting is driving me nuts

Tara
                    @tarag30

Still waiting, Still can’t get through to IRS. This is insane.

K

filed 2/5 accepted 2/12. lost bars and tax topic 152 3/1. transcripts say 2/15 & for 2019 says 3/15. i called today & the guy put me on hold to look over my federal refund. he came back on and told me im in the processing department under review but he absolutely did not see anything wrong. give up to 10 weeks :(

Ann

Still waiting

Tara
                          @tarag30

@Batgirl I can’t get through to anyone. Nope, no access to anything. The WMR page just says processing. TT says nothing wrong with it at least on their end. No rejections or further info needed or they would’ve had that info so I was told to call IRS but can’t get through. So then TT said just wait. Like WTH?!

Bat_girl
                            @batgirl

@Tara That definitely warrants an explanation for several reasons. First, why give a DDD and then take it back? Secondly, why give a DDD so far in advance? That is the first date I have seen that is more than like 4 to 5 days before the deposit. Do you have access to transcript to check codes?

Tara
                              @tarag30

Can anyone tell me how to get a live rep at the IRS? TT can’t help and every time I try to call IRS I get “call volume too high, CB another time” Recording lol

Tara

@Batgirl My status bars disappeared, the refund date shown prior to that was 3/5/ that I would get my DD.

Tara

Filed 2/6 Accepted 2/12. My bars disappeared 1.5 weeks ago on WMR site, refund date for DD was 3/5/21-still no update on WMR, Turbo tax said no errors, it was not rejected. It stayed at accepted for a few weeks and now all bars are gone. Can’t get through to IRS. I have NEVER had it take longer than 21 days.

Tara

Filed 2/6 Accepted 2/12. My bars disappeared 1.5 weeks ago on WMR site, refund date for DD was 3/5/21-still no update on WMR, Turbo tax said no errors, it was not rejected. It stayed at accepted for a few weeks and now all bars are gone. Can’t get through to IRS. I have NEVER had it take longer than 21 days. I am so hoping I get it this week and I was just part of the 2nd wave payments which will be sent this week.

Bat_girl
                                      @batgirl

@Tara When you say your refund date was 3/5, are you saying that is the date they approved you (2nd bar or transcript update) or the date you feel like you should have been approved? Just wondering if they approved you and somehow never sent the deposit.

Tara

Filed 2/6/21 Accepted 2/12. My bars disappeared 1.5 weeks ago on WMR site, refund date was 3/5/21-still no update on WMR, Turbo tax said no errors, it was not rejected. It stayed at accepted for a few weeks and now all bars gone. Can’t get through to IRS. I have NEVER had it take longer than 21 days. I am so hoping I get it this week and I was just part of the 2nd wave payments which will be sent this week. I am so frustrated because no one can help explain what the heck is going on.

Sherlock

Spoke with an irs representative earlier today. They stated my return had been accepted the 12th but didn’t not begin processing until much later. They stated that it was processing now and it should be complete within two weeks.

File 2/11
                                          Accepted 2/12
                                          PATH
                                          Turbo Tax
                                          Transcripts N/A
                                          As of date 2/22

Austiioperosis

Filed 2/9/21. Accepted 2/12/21. Still nothing other than “Still Processing.

bassboat

filed 2/11 accepted 2/11. Status says still processing. I can get transcripts though but have no idea about when I will receive my refund.

Beepbeep

Tax forms for fixing or amending wrong stimulus amount will not be available until 3/25….this might be some of you’lls hold it figured I’d share the info.

dontlookleft
                                                  @dontlookleft

Just spoke with the IRS (somehow got through on the spanish speaking line but they still helped me in english). She looked into my account and said she cant find any red flags or reasons its been held up but it was pulled for additional review and could be released tomorrow or could take up to 10 weeks.

Seems like this may the the standard auto response they are telling everyone right now.

Nixmomm1

Filed February 12th and still have not received my taxes. Entered my nieces return on 03/03/2021 and she received her’s already..

AZ’s mom

Lost bars just saids still processing. Called the IRS and she said mines is coded that it could take an additional 10 weeks but she has no idea why. She also stated she has seen the same thing quite a few time today already. Anyone else having this problem?

Over It

Lost bars. TT152 still there. Transcripts N/A

So confused Misty

Still saying still processing so when I called the IRS, lady said my return was in the ERRORS DEPARTMENT, said she couldn’t see why or why not but they told her that it would take up to 10 weeks… Any advice?

Over It

@TNique

Good to know! Thanks

TNique

I just spoke to the IRS and was told everyone who filed on 02/12/21 was not accepted until 02/16/21 due to the 3 day holiday weekend. So the 21 days starts from 02/16/21 which would put our 21 days at 03/09/21. My WMR still shows processing at 1 bar TT 152 and has stayed that way since I filed 02/12/21. She said there is nothing wrong with my return it’s just still processing.
                                                              Married/joint
                                                              EIC/CTC
                                                              No RRC
                                                              1099G W2
                                                              TaxAct

Aquafina

Filed 2/12 accepted 2/13 no movement still on one bar with tax topic I pray I update tonight I wasn’t freaking out until this morning with no movement DAMN💆‍♀️

Fenito
                                                                  @fenito713

Accepted 2/12
                                                                  Married/joint
                                                                  N/A transcripts
                                                                  1 bar
                                                                  Still have 152 msg
                                                                  Last year same issue I filled 2/2 and didn’t get it till 3/18 no 60 day letter just rode it out… I’m thinking of calling but I feel like they just sell wolf tickets to get you off the phone.

CC

Return accepted 2/12 head of hh with same dependent from last year. No return yet. Turbo tax says eta was 3/4. IRS says still processing

NeeNee

Accepted 2/12 no movement no date

KK

Return accepted 2/12. ACTC head of household. IRS stated it’s still being processed and WMF has not updated at all. No issues with return. I know a lot of people who filed the same way and even after 2/12 who have already received their refunds. Frustrating.

• #4464517
                                                                        Kreily

Same thing filed January 16 accepted on Feb 10!
                                                                          No bars all it says is still processing no dates nothing I also have DD but haven’t heard a word and I have never had it take this long 21 days was yesterday

• #4464307
                                                                          gloryciti

Accepted 2/12/2021 no bars 2/26 I was hot mad not to see any bars again today. I spoke to them this morning and the IRS agent said they didnt started processing returns until 2/12/2021, that I am still in the time frame, and if I dont see any updates by Monday March 8, 2021 to call them.

• #4464303
                                                                            Victoria L

Filed 2/12
                                                                              Accepted 2/12
                                                                              Still no movement

• #4464155
                                                                              Sarah t

Filed 2/4/21
                                                                                Accepted 2/12/21
                                                                                Today 3/4/21 3:37am.
                                                                                Filed HOH and had 2 children on mine same as the last 5 years. Im still your return is still being processed with no direct deposit date. No offsets called to check also no error codes on anything just the standard tax topic 152 we see every year at this stage.

• #4463827
                                                                                Jaina

Yes @fenito713, if you count losing bars as an update. No tax topic either.

• #4463792
                                                                                  Fenito
                                                                                    @fenito713

Has anybody updated with 2/12?
                                                                                    Accepted 2/12
                                                                                    1 bar
                                                                                    Is being processed
                                                                                    TT

• #4463445
                                                                                    Crystal

Filed thru TT
                                                                                      IRS accepted return 2/12/21
                                                                                      03/03/2021 still one bar and no transcripts

• #4463383
                                                                                      Beepbeep

Used TT and filed 2/1 and accepted 2/12 and got nothing but missing bars and I’m a weekly.

• #4463368
                                                                                        Phil

accepted on 2/12
                                                                                          still nothing deposited in bank account not i have ever waited this long either forFederal i used Turbo Tax for mine

• #4463366
                                                                                          ryeguy84

Filed on to 2/13 accepted 2/13 no transcripts 1 bar

• #4463145
                                                                                            Tay

I filed 2/10 got accepted 2/13 and still nothing .. Stuck on its been accepted

• #4463091
                                                                                              Jay0623

I filed 2/12/21and still nothing. WMR stuck on accepted!

• #4462392
                                                                                                Scared

Filed 02/12
                                                                                                  Accepted 02/12
                                                                                                  Claimed EIC-ACTC
                                                                                                  Wmr:one bar since 02/12
                                                                                                  IRS said they received:02/20
                                                                                                  No movement

• #4462387
                                                                                                  Cactus31
                                                                                                    @cactus31

1) Filed/accepted 2/13

2) PATHer; EIC/CTC

3) One bar on WMR since ~ 2/15 — literally no change as of this morning.

I don’t ever recall waiting this long on a refund.

• #4462369
                                                                                                    Tanica

Filed 2/12/21
                                                                                                      Accepted 2/13/21
                                                                                                      Still nothing only one bar

• #4462337
                                                                                                      JustMe269

Filed 2/5
                                                                                                        Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                        No updates since then..
                                                                                                        Transcripts not available

• #4462225
                                                                                                        Deb

I filed with freetaxusa at 10pm est on 2/11. IRS accepted my return on 2/12 @4:34pst. My transcripts were available the morning of 2/19 at 8am. I was on this forum at 5pm when I got my alert from Chime. My refund was deposited. WMR as of today still shows 1 bar with tax topic 152. I even had an offset for back federal taxes. They took what I owed and sent me the balance. In my past 20 years of filing I have never received my money in a matter of just 7 days!

• #4462208
                                                                                                          Ladyluck84

Filed 2/2
                                                                                                            Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                            No movement on wmr and can’t check transcripts. So I don’t know what is going on.

• #4462007
                                                                                                            CooLee

I filed 2/12/2021 no transcript update and stuck on accepted same day one bar no update every since

• #4459994
                                                                                                              KWeidel

Filed 2-6-21, accepted 2-12-21. WMR has one bar, has since the 12th. Nothing on transcripts. EITC credit.

• #4459475
                                                                                                                ScarletBegonia

Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                  No update to WMR
                                                                                                                  No EIC
                                                                                                                  Unable to access transcripts.
                                                                                                                  Ugh

• #4459425
                                                                                                                  StimulateMeinAZ

Still waiting… accepted 2/12 H&R with fees we bank Wells Fargo can’t view transcripts online so no idea what’s going on there we got our AZ return a few days ago and H&R kept it for fees

• #4459342
                                                                                                                    stacie

Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                      WMR at 1 bar

received deposit in my credit union this morning (Transcript was not updated when I last looked monday)

• #4459340
                                                                                                                      cantauditthedead
                                                                                                                        @taxanxiety

I filed on the 6th and got accepted on the 12th. Still only one bar. :(

• #4459128
                                                                                                                        Dan
                                                                                                                        • #4459116
                                                                                                                          Liz520

I only got my states today. So im hoping i get my federal either tonight or tomorrow.

Im from Tucson

File 2/12
                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                            Irs website only show one bar for status
                                                                                                                            I bank with chime.

• #4459102
                                                                                                                            Lexie

We filed early January got accepted February 13th our friends got accepted the 12th received there tax refund today they have kids so I am hoping we are next and that will be tomorrow we have same bank and we also have kids filed with h&r block suntrust is bank.

• #4459055
                                                                                                                              Mamma G

Filed 2/9/21
                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/12/21
                                                                                                                                still nothing, one bar, N/A on transcripts
                                                                                                                                Fingers crossed we all update soon.

• #4459036
                                                                                                                                Troy
                                                                                                                                  @dirtydish

Filed on Feb 6th and Accepted the 12th. One bar. Usually I have no bars so hopefully it just fills one of these days. I cant remember when the weekly updaters get updated. I believe that is what i have been for some years now.

Really hope it comes soon for all of us before stimulus and the problems that could cause for the machine we call the gubmint.

• #4458992
                                                                                                                                  Tina

I’ll keep y’all updated as well. Nothing yet unfortunately. Thanks @Amber S

• #4458986
                                                                                                                                    TaxPayer2021
                                                                                                                                      @2021taxfiler

Update: State is pending on Republic, so I’m assuming I’m one step closer

• #4458734
                                                                                                                                      Excited

Filed 02/12
                                                                                                                                        Accepted 02/11
                                                                                                                                        Nothing yet can’t see transcripts waiting on 20k

• #4458008
                                                                                                                                        Amber S

I too have the same thing. I’ll let you know if I get my deposit…

• #4457554
                                                                                                                                          TaxPayer2021
                                                                                                                                            @2021taxfiler

Pather
                                                                                                                                            Filed 12th
                                                                                                                                            Advance 12th
                                                                                                                                            WMR 1 bar
                                                                                                                                            Republic nothing yet
                                                                                                                                            Can’t access transcript
                                                                                                                                            No refund

• #4457539
                                                                                                                                            Doodlebug

I filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                              Received deposit 2/18
                                                                                                                                              My DDD is 2/23
                                                                                                                                              Pather

• #4457219
                                                                                                                                              Kerry
                                                                                                                                                @ekldetom

Filed and accepted 2/12/21. WMR still shows 1 bar (processing) but this morning my refund is pending in my bank account. I pulled up my transcripts and it shows code 846 (deposit) with date 2/24/12 so I assume funds will be available on that date. Not sure why WMR hasn’t updated.

• #4456913
                                                                                                                                                C_lynn

My cousins was Accepted 2/12/21, Refund was in her account 2/17/21, but on the Where My Refund she still shows 1 bar just recieved…. hope the info helps someone

• #4456715
                                                                                                                                                  Tina

@BoniGore

Me either 🤦🏽‍♀️

• #4456714
                                                                                                                                                    rachierach

Just called Emerald Card, DD 2/23

• #4456708
                                                                                                                                                      BoniGore

Nothing new for me

• #4456705
                                                                                                                                                        rachierach

Filed & accepted 2/12, H&R Block
                                                                                                                                                          1 bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                          PATHer
                                                                                                                                                          Unable to access transcripts

Received this email from Block about an hour ago.
                                                                                                                                                          “We’ve received notification from the IRS that your federal refund is being processed and should be sent within the next few business days. We will send you a notification once the funds are received. Stay tuned!”

They’re moving fast this year!

🤞🏼Fingers crossed for everyone!

• #4456680
                                                                                                                                                          Shell

I efiled w TT 2/12/21 was accepted by IRS 2/12/21. Nothing new has happened. No EIC. Just simple W2

• #4456305
                                                                                                                                                            BoniGore

@Tina I definitely will bot to get a couple of hours of sleep and probably be back on here about 5 before i go to work

• #4456301
                                                                                                                                                              Tina

@BoniGore

Yes hopefully! Keep me updated, I’ll keep you updated

• #4456288
                                                                                                                                                                BoniGore

@Tina I hope we wake up to something in the morning.

• #4456287
                                                                                                                                                                  Tina

👏🏽 For everyone that either received their money or gotten a DDD. Hopefully I’ll be in the same boat as you all soon!

• #4456286
                                                                                                                                                                    Tina

@BoniGore

Same filled 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                      Still no transcript update and one bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                      Hopefully soon for us!!

• #4456285
                                                                                                                                                                      Tina

@veel

Great!! Still no update for me. I’m still waiting

• #4456244
                                                                                                                                                                        veel

Submitted 2/9
                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                          Transcript N/A as of 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                          2020 Transcript available as of 2/19 6am
                                                                                                                                                                          Cycle # ends in 05 like previous years
                                                                                                                                                                          DDD on transcript 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                          WMR 1 bar

• #4456214
                                                                                                                                                                          BoniGore

Filed 2/12 and got accepted 2/13 no movement on WMR i cant access my transcrpts and no DD so im just waiting and wishing.

• #4456207
                                                                                                                                                                            Abby

Sorry should’ve added more info

Filed 2/1

Accepted 2/10

WMR is showing processing but I received my DD yesterday 2/18

• #4456206
                                                                                                                                                                              Abby

Accepted 2/10

Received 2/18

• #4456194
                                                                                                                                                                                Dee

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                  Transcripts updated Wednesday with a ddd for2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                  Im a pather

• #4456193
                                                                                                                                                                                  Amanda

No movement on WMR but transcript updated this morning with a DDD of 2/24

Fastest I have EVER gotten a return back.

• #4455242
                                                                                                                                                                                    Bluemagic13

I will be hanging out with y’all 🤠

Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                      TurboTax
                                                                                                                                                                                      1 bar on WMR

• #4455217
                                                                                                                                                                                      Stacy C

We filed and were accepted 2/13. Still at one bar, and transcripts haven’t updated as of now.

• #4453619
                                                                                                                                                                                        Jake

Why would someone say still on one bar when it’s only been maybe 3 days. Weird. At least WMR is reflecting and acknowledging u. Be grateful.

• #4453614
                                                                                                                                                                                          Tina

Yeah I still have 1 bar on WMR as well

• #4453604
                                                                                                                                                                                            Jenna

Filed: 2/4/2021
                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted: 2/12/2021
                                                                                                                                                                                              HR Block
                                                                                                                                                                                              Still 1 bar on Where’s my refund?

• #4452935
                                                                                                                                                                                              momjess
                                                                                                                                                                                                @momjess

Filed 2/12. Not yet accepted.

• #4453175
                                                                                                                                                                                                Jake

Filed 2/12 TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/13 supposedly but WMR shows nothing still

• #4453172
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Damaris 85

@Amanda

Agreed! I’m praying it’s a smooth process!!!

• #4453155
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Amanda

Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR at 1 bar

Now waiting to see if it takes the full 21 days to receive

• #4453146
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tina

@justin case

😂😂😂

• #4453145
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Justin Case

Filed, received, & accepted 2/12. Almost fell out of my chair.

• #4453081
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jeangrey18

My tax lady told me if you pulled 401k last year they are probably still being acceptance. There is a form that hasn’t been released by IRS yet.

• #4453073
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tina

So update. Filled on the 12th got accepted early in the am today the 13th and now on WMR I have one bar highlighted orange that says refund received. We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

• #4452972
                                                                                                                                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @willbeas

Filed yesterday TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 02/13/21, State still pending
                                                                                                                                                                                                                With EIC

• #4452957
                                                                                                                                                                                                                KB

filed 2/12/21 using HR Block app, accepted around 10am PST this morning (2/13/21). No update on state return yet.

• #4452826
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Damaris 85

@Tina

I figured that, this is the first time, I’ve ever done my own taxes in about 16 years and naturally.. I thought I screwed It up, but it’s all a mental thing. Hope everyone is having a Blessed start of the weekend💛

• #4452805
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Bry

Filed 2/212 & Finally got accepted last night around 10 ish .

• #4452779
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tina

@JSMJ

Got my accepted email this missing at 4:21am 🙌🏾 The wait begins

• #4452778
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tina

@Damaris

You were accepted yesterday morning and you were trying to look on WMR last night but I do believe it takes 24 hours after the accepted email for WMR to start showing your status. Try again today

• #4452732
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          KB

Filed and transmitted the evening of 2/12. The wait begins.

• #4452728
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Damaris 85

@Doityourself

I filed on The 8th of this month.

• #4452641
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bry

Filed today still not accepted

• #4452609
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @cprier4557

I filed on 2/6 and received msg that my return was received on 2/11.

• #4452605
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Doityourself

@Damaris when did you file

• #4452593
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Damaris 85

@Tina

This morning!

• #4452591
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tina

@ Damaris 85

When did you get accepted?

• #4452590
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Damaris 85

I’ve been accepted, but unable to input my information into the IRS website without it telling me.. it’s incorrect🤦🏽‍♀️

• #4452588
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tina

@ JSMJ

I filed this morning as well but still waiting for my Email. Hopefully within an hour or so I’ll get that. Mines still pending

• #4452587
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tina

@Doityourself

It’s OK you’re close enough. Lol

• #4452563
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Doityourself

I filed yesterday and it still says pending tho, I know this thread is for ppl who filed today but I was close lol filed at 10pm last night

• #4452553
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                JSM6

@Tina I filed this morning and just got an email my return has been accepted. Hopefully the direct deposits don’t take forever!

Viewing 116 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.