2/11 Filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season 2/11 Filers

• This topic has 21 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Traci.
  • Topic Starter
    Traci

Are there any 2/11 filers left, please checkin. Any updates

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Traci

I finally got a refund date of 8/4

Stillwaiting

2/11 here and still nothing. Now I just getting irritated, no, just mad as heck especially every time I see people who filed in March and April getting their refunds.

Belli

I am curious if anyone had any unemployment benefits that they claimed that they are also waiting for a refund on. My as of date went from July 5th to July 15th this morning but nothing else is listed on the transcripts so I am wondering if that is the IRS working on that along with the refund from the 8962.

kyo
                @kyo

I called today and I was pulled for “random review” on June 4th and to allow 120 days. Even though I have had a 570 code since March.

SandraA
                  @sla921

Let’s see how long it takes to return the 8962/1095 ACA Premium Offset. Still not showing on my tax account nor has it be direct deposited. Accepted 2/11. This is totally ridiculous.

LEE

Oh also had a small increase (interest?)

LEE

Ok people here’s my final story:
                      Filed 2/12 had to fax form 8926 to IRS 4/1. Checked my transcript today as of date changed from 6/9 to 7/14. It also showing a DDD of 6/30. I’m hoping everybody get their tax refund soon…. hang in there!!!

kyo
                        @kyo

2/11 still waiting. I have received three 60 day notices. Transcripts have had 570 since 3/5.

Stillwaiting

Lol I spoke too soon. My as of date just went back to Jan 18th. Apparently I expect too much for.my return.to actually get processed after 17 weeks. ๐Ÿ™„

Belli

@sla921 Yes ma’am, I am guessing that as well. Which you know is fine but they could at least give me the other bit of my money now. I am still waiting on all of it. Plus when I filled out my 8962 it said I was due a refund and the IRS told me that I actually owe. So I have requested them to send me the breakdown of it. Granted I followed a YouTube video to do it, but I was unemployed for 4 months last year from Covid. I made way less then what I told them I would when I applied.

WaitingForever

My as of date changed to 7/12! Fingers crossed I see movement now! At least it’s something.

Stillwaiting

Lol and my as of date just went back to Jan 18th. Imagine that.

Belli

@sla921 , that is what I am assuming as well. Right now I would be happy if they just gave me the refund without that. I still don’t have that or a DDD for anything. Either way I just trying to be grateful that its moving right now.

Stillwaiting

Well my as of just changed to April 09 from Jan 18. First time it’s ever changed through the week but it always changed back to Jan 18th a few hours later. Praying I actually see some real progress this week.

SandraA
                                      @sla921

@BELLI they probably removed the amounts from your refund for the 1095a/8962 and have to refund that separately. I have been waiting 2 weeks for that. Per the Recovery Act they should refund it.

Belli

Still no refund or DDD but all my transcripts are finally there. I do have codes “971 Notice issued” and “570 additional account action pending” with a date of July 5th. I am assuming that is my letter saying that my refund amount is different then what I filed. Still waiting for the payment date.

WaitingForever

2/11 and still waiting. Faxed form 8962 March 24th. Last week my Wage Transcript finally updated and N/A is now able to be clicked under return transcript. My Account Transcript still has a date of 2/22. I’m hoping for an update this week. ๐Ÿ˜‘

SandraA
                                            @sla921

Partial – still awaiting reimbursement for 8962 fees that were taken out and should not have under 2021 Recovery Act.

LEE

2/12 ….still nothing.

Randokuky
                                                @randokuky

2/11, nothing but wage transcript updated few weeks ago…..

Stillwaiting

2/11 here. Wages updated and now in my IRS account, it’s showing the 3rd stimulus, which I did receive. It wasn’t there Saturday but showed up yesterday. Star by 2020 return now, blah blah blah.

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.