10 WEEK WAIT

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season 10 WEEK WAIT

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Shara.
  • Topic Starter
    Shara

Filed/Accepted on 2/11
      No more bars, no transcript updates in a LONG time
      Called IRS and I was told I was in the error pile (no reasoning why, no codes, no letters and no DD date
      I was told to wait 10 weeks which would be 4/22.
      Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Shara

Don’t give up hope…..mine FINALLY updated after waiting my 10 weeks

Shara

I finally received an 846 DD on my transcript after my 10 long week wait….don’t give up y’all!

WMR still has not updated

arlie8

I filed 1/27…. still waiting as of today 4/17

John E Rotten

I had to verify my ID, I did it online was a big PITA. You would think it would speed up the process not hold it up. I still can’t get ahold of anyone at the IRS either, can’t check status online but I can check it on the automated phone system. Still being processed. I’m going to try and get someone on the phone tomorrow ill update if I get through to someone.

Bigq10119

Iammeitig… you said you amended which I think that is what’s holding my refund as well.i messed up because there was so many different laws and things put in place this year it got me so I didnt claim my unemployment bc I didnt have taxes taken out while I was on it and only reported my work.well I been waiting almost 2 months now for my refund

Bharris1799

I already did the ID me verification my transcripts updated two weeks ago and still no tax return

Jada

Did any of you ID Verify on the IRS website? I heard that’s the major hold up right now

Christina

I filed and accepted 2/10 everything you said is the same for me. I have no idea when a refund will happen.

iammietig

don’t feel to bad, I Filed 2/28, had a simple error caught it before the mailed the notice on 3/28. I amended 3/10 now I have 766 Credit to your account & 768 Earned income credit, both dated 4/15. From what i gather, my DD should arrive by 4/10. Because all other payout show DD five days prior to credits.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.