1/29 Filers Post Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season 1/29 Filers Post Here

• This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nikki.
  • Topic Starter
    PhillyMade

Just starting a new thread for everyone who submitted their taxes this weekend (1/27, 1/28, 1/29).

– I used TT to file on 1/29, accepted within an hour.
      – Went to WMR, one bar, normal messages of “We received your refund and its being processed”.
      – Non-PATH, Non-EIC, Non-ECTC
      – MFJ

Hoping for no issues this year. Last year I filed mid Feb, waited 3 weeks only to find out the IRS wanted “hard document proof of other taxes paid”, mailed it to them, waited another 2-3 weeks, finally got my DD April 6th.

REALLLYYYY hoping for no “additional requests” and to get my DD mid to end of Feb.

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nikki

@wingback

Congratulations happy to see movement on a Saturday but my question for you is did you see any weird codes on your transcripts while you were waiting?

wingback

Accepted: 1/28/2023
            No transcripts, one WMR bar, “still processing”, and 152 message on WMR:
            1/28/2023-3/4/2023 – N/A on transcripts; Wage & Income Transcript, “No record of return filed.”
            Today 3/4/2023:
            Transcripts posted
            Cycle:
            846 Refund issued:
            03-08-2023
            Wage & Income Transcript still says “No record of return filed.” This year was weird, and took about two weeks longer than usual, but finally!

ComputerGod1337

My transcripts updated today, my account transcript says 846 Refund Issue Date 02-15-222

TraciT
                @traci

@PhillyMade Not deposited yet – I meant it posted the date on WMR. Sorry for the confusion.!!

I expect it tomorrow tho because my bank deposit a day early

PhillyMade

@Traci your deposit posted already!? Congrats!

I got the same for everything else, filed 1/29, accepted same day and now its showing approved and a DDD of 2/8….but no money yet lol

TraciT
                    @traci

Filed 1/29 TT – standard deductions
                    Accepted 1/29
                    DDD of 2/8 posted on 2/5
                    Fastest ever!!

LolaR

Filed/accepted-1/27
                      One bar immediately following acceptance on WMR
                      -TT
                      -CTC
                      -No path, EIC or ACTC
                      -MFJ

Transcripts say NA, to be expected..we’ve been weekly for years.

Ookies

@lep2 I just checked WMR and it says “return received” on irs website. Still “Submitted” stage on freetaxusa.

Ookies

@lep2 I just checked WMR and it says “return received” on irs website. Still “Submitted” stage on freetaxusa.

lep2

Filed yesterday as well Freetaxusa. Also still waiting to be accepted. Must be a freetaxusa problem

Reggie
                              @ragincajun

Filed 1/28 using H&R Block. Was accepted almost instantly. MFJ with CTC and dependent care expenses. WMR showing 1 bar and tax topic 152.

Ookies

Filed 1/29 using Freetaxusa.
                                MFJ
                                CTC
                                Still waiting to be accepted by Federal. Longest I’ve every waited. Not sure what’s going on.

Carrie
                                  @cadkins85

Filed 1/27 using TT….no fees, accepted within 30 minutes….eic, and path. Wmr has 1 bar, plus additional path message. Transcripts na but given I just filed that’s to be expected. Fingers crossed for ddd on the 28th.

Nachelle
                                    @waitingdame

Filed 1/28/2023 using TT. Paid fees in advance. EIC, & PATH. Accepted within 1 hour.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.