1/25 accepted-anyone with a ddd?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 1/25 accepted-anyone with a ddd?

• This topic has 62 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by John.
  • Topic Starter
    Katie

Filed 1/24 w TT, accepted 1/25. No eic/Actc. Has anyone else that got accepted 1/25 show ddd?

Viewing 61 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        John

Transcript says 846 issued on 2/22/18

Cycle code is 2080704

Aksha
            @kaykay

Hi All,

Just check everyone taxes that I have done this year and there has been an update showing there amounts and back to processing. I would say that some may see surprise deposits between today and Tuesday, as last year I had my refund before WMR updated my DDD…..

CB

I just spoke with the irs filed on 01/25 with TT and this jerk told me that the actual day any started processing was the 29th and that TT and all these other firms are lying to the taxpayers…can you believe that????? I’m calling my local rep to ask them sounds like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ugh lol

Prettyladyte

@Aksha no problem you’re welcome & I hope so .

Aksha
                  @kaykay

@Prettyladyte

@B_NAcworth

Thank your for your responses. I am still sitting on the PATH as well. Hoping that we get updates between tonight or Saturday.

B_NAcworth

I still have no bars with the processing message.
                    This is the first year this has ever happened to me.

Prettyladyte

@Aksha no I’m still at the your return is being processed. I have yet to see the Path message ugh! I hope to see a update soon my bars are still missing.

Aksha
                        @kaykay

Has anyone received their refund this morning, asking because I had a coworker that has net spend to say she got her refund this morning however the WMR is still showing the PATH message? This happened to me last year I received my funds and the message didn’t update until the next week.

She stated that she had both EIC/ACTC

Aksha
                          @kaykay

@Nikki

Ok, lets keep our fingers crossed that we get a DDD by tomorrow or Saturday.

Prettyladyte

@Aksha sorry didn’t mean to @ the other persons name still trying to figure this responding thing out

@Nikki

@Aksha someone said our 21 days doesn’t start til the 15th…I don’t understand when everyone else filed and has received their returns how is that ? Some claimed one or the other credit so I don’t believe that’s true at all. I’m going to wait a day or so and see if I get any update I’ll definitely keep u posted and please do the same

Aksha
                                @kaykay

@Prettyladyte

Accepted 1/25 as well, filed with both credits.. Still showing PATH message. I think we will not update until tomorrow or Sat with next week DDD’s.. Last year I received my refund on the 17th before WMR updated and I think that will happen again. If you call the IRS, please let us know what they say as today is the 15th and there should be some updates for some folks.

Prettyladyte

Hi Everyone I’m a newbie here I filed 1/25 accepted same day. Lost bars and amount for a week or so but yesterday morning I checked my amount came back and I still had tt152 my 21 days will be 2/15 Does anyone know when I will see a update ? Filed actc and eic any advice would be greatly appreciated should I give irs a call ?? Seeing the your return is still being processed notice. I ordered my transcripts haven’t received them in mail yet. How can I get someone to fax them from the Irs using FaxBurner ?

B_NAcworth
                                    @b_nacworth

Amounts stills showing. No bars but this message this morning:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Need my money
                                      @bonna

Nope Nothing😩😩😩

Aksha
                                        @kaykay

Has anyone WMR updated this morning?

B_NAcworth

hRBlock. Accepted on the 25th. Still at one bar.

Kaykay

@Leah

did you have both credits Eic/Actc

Leah

Filed 1/24/18
                                              WMR update this morning to DDD 2/14/18

Matt

I woke up to this right now. Can anyone tell me if i’ll be getting updated soon or if i won’t be getting any refund this year.

Refund Status Results
                                                Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Kaykay

Has anyone WMR updated this morning?

KayKay

Hopefully we see updates between tomorrow and next week…DDD’s!!!!! :)

KayKay

Hi All,

Has anyone here with credits gotten a DDD ??????

Kaykay

Hi all,

Path message showed up this morning.. however I am not able to view my transcripts online.. has anyone that was updated to PATH this morning with both credits has been able to view their transcripts today showing an actual DDD?

elh

I just dont understand why it is taking so long to be approved. filed 1/25 accepted 1/25 still at 1 bar on WMR…

MinuteMaid

@eh

To check transcripts, go to IRS website, IRS.gov and type “transcripts” in the search bar. You will have to register which requires identity validation with the last 8 digits of a credit card or account number from mortgage/home loan/line of credit etc. Once you register and login look for 2017, the transcript you want is either the “Record of Account” or “Account Transcript”
                                                            Scroll down and look for “code explanation of transaction”. The code # 846 indicates that your refund has been approved, gives the amount and the estimated direct deposit date. There may also be other codes which you can google the meaning. But you are looking for ” “846 refund issued” code.

Hope this helps.

elh

accepted 1/25 still one bar as of now. how do i check my transcript?

MinuteMaid

TurboTax, Fees Deducted from refund
                                                                Filed 1/24
                                                                Accepted 1/25
                                                                Transcripts available online 2/1 @ 4:45 am CST
                                                                IRS WMR 2 bars with DDD of 2/5
                                                                SBTPG expected amount visible 2/1
                                                                SBTPG Funds received amount/amount paid 2/2 approx 11:35 am CST
                                                                SBTPG states “please allow 1/2 business days for this deposit to reach your account”
                                                                Have Netspend account, no deposit yet as of 11:44 am CST

Fingers crossed, that they will send and NetSpend will post today. I don’t want to wait till Monday!

Greg

I filed 1/25 and still one bar how do you get transcripts does it show Ddd

Melissa
                                                                    @mlssa33428

filed and accepted 1/25 WMR still at 1 bar but my transcript was available this AM with code 846 and refund issue date 2/7

Jessica Farrell

Filed & Accepted on the 24th (originally thought the 25th), still at 1 bar. I checked transcripts this morning and Return was N/A but Account Transcipt was available but it was 0.00 and said no taxes filed? Not sure what that even means.. I’ve never gone this long without an update, it’s weird.

terhea

Filed on 1/25, accepted on 1/25, filed with schedule C and Business use of home thru Taxact, transcript now available to view on lin, shows DDD of 2/7 so my WMR should update over night tonight and I am a weekly.

• #4203199
                                                                        elh

accepted on 1/25 10:47am PST still at 1 bar

• #4203186

I have the EIC and received my funds on 01/30 at 6:30 p.m. PST.

I used TT (fees were paid up front)
                                                                          Filed 01/18/2018
                                                                          Accepted by IRS 01/18/2018
                                                                          Approved on 01/22/2018 and given a DDD of 01/31

FUNDS DROPPED 01/30!

I double and triple checked to ensure I still qualified for EIC and I sure did! Last year, I didn’t get my return until 02/22.

Nothing changed other than my wage and paying for the fees up front from last year.

• #4203184
                                                                          jhollo

@Aksha

Sorry for my late reply, I am at work and got busy.
                                                                            From what I understand you need to look at your last years transcript, and look at your cycle code. If it ends in a 05, you are weekly, which means WMR ONLY updates for you once a week on Friday nights/into Saturday morning. If the number you have ends in 01-04, then you are a daily, which means WMR updates any day and any time. There are really good videos out there that explain cycle codes and how they work.

• #4202984
                                                                            Kv

Filed 24th accepted 25th been on 1 bar ever since, no updates for me😕 ive seen people who filed the 29th getting ddd for 2/5. I think im just stuck😕 H&R Block no credits

• #4202933
                                                                              Aksha
                                                                                @kaykay

@jhollo

Not sure if I’m weekly or daily… however, I do have EIC and ACTC. I hope it updates soon, still at 1 bar. I ordered my transcripts last Thursday, but it hasn’t arrived in the mail as of yet. How do we find out if we are weekly or daily? Can we call the IRS and ask? LOL

• #4202894
                                                                                jhollo

@Aksha

Just a regular return. Are you a weekly or daily filer? If you are weekly you could update Friday night into Saturday.

• #4202852
                                                                                  Aksha
                                                                                    @kaykay

@jhollo

Did you have EIC, CTC or ACTC or just a regular return?

• #4202842
                                                                                    jhollo

Filed and accepted 1/25, was able to order my transcripts Tuesday night. DDD this morning of 2/5.

• #4202752
                                                                                      Aksha
                                                                                        @kaykay

@Larry

Did you have EIC, CTC or ACTC or just a regular return?

• #4202746
                                                                                        Larry

Accepted 1/25 2pm. Just checked irs status and shows ddd of 2/5.

• #4202662
                                                                                          B_nacworth

Nope and still can’t view transcripts online.
                                                                                            Not sure what happened. But seeing people accepted on 1/26 with DDD supposedly.

I’m going to call today. Regardless of the 21 day thing. See if I can get through to someone.

• #4202652
                                                                                            Migasculture

Filed and accepted 1/25. Still sitting on one bar. Maybe our date is bad luck this year…

• #4202645
                                                                                              Aksha
                                                                                                @kaykay

Hi All,

Has anyone had any movement as far as an extra bar or a DDD?

• #4202017
                                                                                                bob

DDD for today, 31st, so far its not showing in my account.

• #4201988
                                                                                                  Aksha
                                                                                                    @kaykay

@Kathy,

Did you just get a DDD or was that updated last night?

• #4201985
                                                                                                    Kathy

I got a DDD of 1/31 but nothing s

• #4201736
                                                                                                      Georgia

Filed 01/24 with TaxAct
                                                                                                        Accepted 01/25… still 1 bar.

• #4201528
                                                                                                        alister crowley

I filed on the 23rd, wasn’t accepted until the 25th but it wasn’t by 11am which i think was the cut off for the 31st ddd. But from what I’ve read tonight we should all get the approval and DDD of the 2nd tomorrow morning, lets keep our fingers crossed.

• #4201077
                                                                                                          MigasCulture

Filed and accepted 1/25…no date yet…turbotax filed. Last year I had an offset and the process was swift

• #4201040
                                                                                                            B_nacworth

HRB
                                                                                                              Filed on 1/19 and it was rejected and had to be mailed. Then on 1/25 I got another text from HRB saying it was accepted. Check WMR and it said Accepted with Topic 152.

Can’t file my state electronically though. Per HRB.
                                                                                                              Haven’t seen this before. But no updates on WMR since 1/25.

• #4200944
                                                                                                              Katie

I too filed on the 25th with H&R block no info either. Hoping it isnt too delayed as we are moving. We wanted to do the RAL however didn’t qualify because of one open account that is being disputed. I was not a happy camper. Would of used TT. :(

• #4200590
                                                                                                                Kitty

I filed & was accepted 1/22,approved on 1/25, DDD 1/31

• #4200589
                                                                                                                  brittnabby
                                                                                                                    @brittnabby

Filed 1/24
                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                                    Still at 1 Bar

• #4200575
                                                                                                                    Jessica Farrell

Filed and accepted 01/25 using TT, no path but still only 1 bar.

• #4200574
                                                                                                                      Jessica Farrell

Filed and accepted on 01/2 using TT,, no path but still only at 1 bar.

• #4200472
                                                                                                                        Ryan V

I looked on wmr I got a ddd of 1/31/18 and two bars

• #4200407
                                                                                                                          Cookie

Congrats blahndee11 hope I am as lucky as you and a few others I’ve seeing

• #4200406
                                                                                                                            Blahndee11

I filed Jan 24th. Accepted 25th. Ddd Jan 31 or b4.

• #4200028
                                                                                                                              Jason

I filed 1/25 accepted 1/25

Mine is still showing 1 bar on wmr with topic 152. I do have the fthbc repayment on mine. Would be nice to see as fast of progress as other people are having

• #4200004
                                                                                                                                Klvictor1

I was wondering the same thing. I was excepted the 25th. Used H&R Block.

Viewing 61 reply threads
                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.