1/22 – 1/23 Acceptance – Enter Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season 1/22 – 1/23 Acceptance – Enter Here

• This topic has 100 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pudgi.
  • Topic Starter
    TheMightyAvengers

I’m trying to see if anyone in the same boat who filed and was accepted between 1/22 and 1/23 and still holding out with one bar. I had a simple return, no credits, no EIC or anything, I filled 1/22 and accepted 1/23 and stuck on one bar, meanwhile, I am seeing people filing after 1/23 receiving refunds already. Am I the only one like this ???

Viewing 99 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Pudgi

Marge Thanks Hope you get your refund soon. My blood pressure is down 20 units since refund.

Pudgi

Hope you got update last night. Thanks to all and best of luck getting refunds.

MargeInCharge
              @margeeatshamsammys

You’re doing better than myself, and a lot of other people here. I’ve been following you (1/22, turbotax, 9001, no movement until yesterday, but still no DDD, 570) Congratulations!! Enjoy your taxman Pudgi!

Pudgi

After 45 days i got approved for 3/13. filed 1/23 accepted 1/23 got 12c letter for wages on 2/21 and mailed in same day. Got my DDD for 3/13 today. This has been hell for the last month. Changing my withholding so it doesn’t get rejected next year. Also not going to file early and not using Turbo Tax that sucks.

Pudgi

Another Saturday night and i don’t have my money.

KLH

Still no change or DDD. Accepted 1/23, PATHer, but no change from “received, are processing….” as of today (3/2/19)

Starting to worry!

Pudgi

Day 38 Nice to have your own thread now. 12c letter sent in last week so waiting for update.
                      Don’t think it is coming tonight. Had 12C letter for 2015 tax year but can’t remember how long it took to get the refund after sending in letter. Will update when i go to processing if i ever do. Not hoping for anything. Now got my Losartan recalled. Not one of the best years. Later if anyone comes back here.

Pudgi

Day 37 with no refund. Still processing. Everyone has gone to the bank with their refund. Even the IRS won’t come on this thread. I will update when i get my refund.

Bunny

@ Pudgi
                          Hang on Change is gonna come!
                          I keep reading the next update will have deposit date lf 3/1 I believe!

Pudgi

Well sometimes it doesn’t work out they way you want. Don’t have to worry about that second update tonight. On my way to post office with my 12C letter. Lucky i had everything ready because i could feel it. Anyway i will have some money in the late spring or early summer. YAY I could say more but won’t. Hope nobody has to get one of these. The other thing is the last time i got 12C letter i had it in 8 days and this one took 31 days. Bye maybe see you in the spring.

Jelly

There will be another update later. Keep faith.

Cycle: 20190505
                              Filed: 1/18
                              Accepted: 1/22
                              Path: 2/2
                              Generic Message: 2/16
                              Processed: 2/18
                              Ordered Return Transcript: 2/22
                              DD updated: 2/23

I thought it would be forever before receiving my refund.

Pudgi

Happy for you Bunny Good update Waiting for IRS to do the same. Well maybe the Sat night update like i have been hoping for the last 3 weeks. Joanne hang in there. If we still have not got a letter we may be fine. Last year got it out of the blue in 34 days and it was on 2/21 a Wed.

Joanne

I’m still in this situation as well. Accepted 1/22 and no bars 2/10. No update for me and blank transcripts.

Bunny

I am new to this site like many started searching for answers and came across here and never left. I have been lurking 👀here for about a week when I didnt update thru out the week after Path lifted. My anxiety began to grow simply because I dont like disorganization. This was only my 2nd year filing my own taxes! As I was tired of paying 2 arms, 1 leg, and 3 toes to get them done. So naturally I compared everything to last year and when it didnt go as planned I was like noooooooo 😭😭😭😭. I dont have any problems with the triplets I-R-S. Dont want none. So my concern grew as nothing changed! I dont think amounts make any difference because my refund is not as large as others and I still was left in the dark. Also like most I had to request a pin for transcripts which I have yet to receive!

If I can help anyone here is my little info.

Filed with TT 1/18
                                    Accepted 1/22
                                    Filed state 1/28 due to some forms missing.
                                    Received state refund 2/5— Heyyyy

Like most my TT bars filled all the way up at some point maybe because my 21 days had passed idk. I also have yet to receive this TT thank you email or maybe I did and it was deleted im not sure. Also like some my bar dates changed from when I actually submitted them to I guess what TT wanted it to say then it switched back.

WMR had 1 bar (received) for maybe a day or so, then Path message then on 2/16 “We have received your tax return and it is being processed” It never changed from this message.

I FINALLY updated this morning on WMR to DDD 2/27! 😩😩😩😬😬😬
                                    *praise break*💃💃💃

But I couldnt just not share because soooooo many of us are on here looking for help asking the same questions. Then we leave after we get an update like we wasnt here 👀👀👀! Sneaking off…..😎😎😎

But please read like so many others say! Because you are surely feeding the Trolls, gnomes, leprechauns, gremlins and all of the characters in between!

Dont get discouraged and hang around on this site!

Please read the fact vs misinformation post!!

No experience is the same!

Pudgi

Another Sat update and nothing. Now this is the 31st day since filing. 1/23 accepted 1/23. Last year was 34 days to refund. Been on STILL PROCESSING since 2/10. What a bunch of bull crap. No transcripts because no CC. I knew i would be the last one on this thread.

JW
                                        @happyus

Woohoo! Got our money at 11:50pm Arizona time.

KLH

Ughhh, another day – another update of nothingness.

Tee

I was accepted 1/22 and got my ddd on sat pm update for 2/22

mike in wv

I was accepted on 1/22and held at 1 bar until 2/9 when I updated to delayed message with the 1541 reference number. I have held there with no change since. I am hoping to see an update this Friday night into Saturday morning but in past years, I have received my refund before WMR updates past the first bar. I guess time will tell.

ray c

its tax refund HELL this year guys. The wait is nonsense.

Ambski

Being processed should update Friday night 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Christy
                                                    @clpage86

I was able to get through 1800-829-0582 ext 652 and didn’t wait very long.

Moe

Has anyone gotten there refund but still have the processing message on WMR. Last year it didn’t tell me shit. So I checked my card and it was there and a week later it updated. Has that happened to anyone this year?

Mike

I believe I read the IRS is closed due to forecasted severe weather.

Alisen
                                                          @simplyalise

No update for me, ive tried to call and was not able to get anyone on the phone. i decided I’m not gonna try to call again till the 27th

Christy
                                                            @clpage86

Accepted on 1/23 still processing. I called and was told that I won’t see anything until next week. I asked why others are receiving theirs before the 27th and she said that it is just random and that there should bean update soon. So I told her that the info that she gave me was false because not all pathers are getting their money next week and she said no. She was very nice. I just hate that they can’t give you anymore info that what is already on the WMR really. She did have to ask me several questions about the refund though to verify. But other than that, there is nothing else wrong with my refund. So fingers crossed I see movement soon.

ray c

filed/processed 1/23…pather with the usual credits. I have had the patience of Job lol…just waiting. Lord how we all need this DD to happen asap. We are hurting.

JW
                                                                @happyus

@citizen

Still no deposit. Crossing fingers and toes it really does come in tomorrow when wmr said it would.

Dennis

Im “being processed” called yesterday and was told ill have a DDD on the 23 and will get a refund date of 27 or the 1st

Citizen44
                                                                    @citizen

@happyus

Any changes since then? I saw a lot of people get deposits so was wondering if yours came in, or pending or anything.

Fingers crossed!🤞🤞🤞

Pudgi

Still processing no DDD yet. Last one here. Going to a different thread Bye

Pudgi

23 days NO UPDATE this really sucks big time now. Another 10 days for refund or a letter i don’t know about yet. file 1/23 accepted 1/23 lost bar on 2/10. Am i the only one left here without update.

• #4274520
                                                                        KLH

Accepted 1/23, but I’m a PATHer, and nothing as of today except “we are processing your return, please check back later”. 😞

• #4274511
                                                                          Christina

IM PATH, ARE ALL 1/22 ACCEPTANCE DATES SCREWED???

• #4274502
                                                                            JW
                                                                              @happyus

Update: I called IRS Wednesday had nice lady she said all looks good and if nothing changed by Monday to call on Tuesday.
                                                                              Well good news woke up this morning and bars were back with approved expect refund to be sent to bank by 2/21. Woohoo! Longest ever wait. Filed 1/17 accepted 1/22. Hang in there guys it will come.

• #4273402
                                                                              Ams

Still being processed 1/22 Accepted 🥴

• #4273395
                                                                                Pudgi

No change yet. Now 24 days since filing. Last year 34 days What BS

Still processing message with refund amount. tt152 Guess wait to Sat for an update . Filed on 1/23 accepted 1/23.

• #4269827
                                                                                  Pudgi

Still processing message with refund amount. tt152 Guess wait to Sat for an update . Filed on 1/23 accepted 1/23.

• #4265492
                                                                                    becky

@Ester, did you have any credits?

• #4265488
                                                                                      Ester

IRS

Filed and Accepted – 1/28
                                                                                        Approved

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 13, 2019.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 18, 2019, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Fingers crossed.

• #4265435
                                                                                        JW
                                                                                          @happyus

@jibbbjawww
                                                                                          We don’t qualify for ACTC i’m glad we don’t saves us the headache of having to wait or at least that’s what I thought, this year is a disaster for everyone it sounds like.

Neenap
                                                                                          Crossing fingers! and toes!

• #4265423
                                                                                          Neenap

We’ll see something Saturday February 16th!🤞

• #4265415
                                                                                            Jibbbjawww
                                                                                              @jibbbjawww

@JW
                                                                                              Have you checked your actual return line 17 to make sure you don’t have additional child tax credit. I have never qualified, this year I seen it on mine after I was delayed. Turbo tax and TaxACT, I’m sure others automatically apply the credit if you qualify. I literally seen nothing about it while I was filing. But with all of the tax changes this year, it has taken a lot of people by surprise qualifying for these credits that I store I didn’t qualify for. Best wishes. Btw filed and accepted 1/15 $70 additional child tax credit! I would pay $70 to not have the delay lol

• #4265410
                                                                                              Patrick

@JW , same here.

FILED – 1/17
                                                                                                ACCEPTED – 1/22
                                                                                                WMR – One bar until 2/10, then no bars, and says return being processed

Also married filing jointly with CTC but no EITC or ACTC. Called them today also and was told the same, not counting 21 days for early filers and counting from 1/28. :-/. Trying to get my transcripts but updated phone account is in wife’s name. Tried setting an account up for her and keep getting info provided does not match.

Frustrating to say the least and never had an issue prior. First Lady I talked to was all “Oh well we were shut down blah blah blah woe is me.” Had to inform her I work for the DOJ and was required to work the whole time during the shutdown so spare me the complaints…Wasn’t rude about it, but my work still got done while not getting paid.

• #4265404
                                                                                                Alisen
                                                                                                  @simplyalise

@Jw Im in the same boat. I filed 1/22 and was approved on 1/23. had bars and Path message till 2/6 when i got your refund is still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available with a 152 tax topic. my refund amount is still listed, so im not sure whats up with that, never got this message before. Let me know if you get any updates.

• #4265339
                                                                                                  JW

Filed 1/17
                                                                                                    Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                    1 Bar from 1/22-2/9
                                                                                                    2/10 bars disappeared same thing today 2/11
                                                                                                    Married filing Joint with CTC (no EITC no ACTC)

Says return still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available TT152
                                                                                                    We always file early and have refund by the beginning of February.
                                                                                                    To maybe help with some answers I just got of the phone with IRS was told they aren’t counting early filers for the 21 days, stated that they are counting 21 days from 1/28 for all filers. :(

• #4264503
                                                                                                    Savannah

Accepted 1/23 . Bars still missing. No updates since last Saturday. No credits. Simple return. Only possible issue for me is I didn’t file a 1099B for my stocks, but all the info was on my W2 and I called the IRS and they said I shouldn’t need to file an amended return . My refund amount is still listed on WMR. I seriously hate this year. I’ve never had such trouble. Tomorrow is 21 days so I’m calling them.

• #4264435
                                                                                                      Patrick

Filed Jan 17th through TurboTax. Married/Jointly. Two kids. No ACTC or EIC. Accepted Jan 22nd. One bar and TT152. Today I checked, bar disappeared, however refund amount is still listed (which IIRC from earlier years, many had to verify ID if bars and refund amount went missing). Still just says TT152 at the bottom and your return is processing and a refund date will be posted when completed or some such.

Highly annoying trying to be the early bird and all, and yet those that filed later are getting refunds. I usually throw my refunds/returns into savings, but this year was planning on using it for something and was looking fwd to it. Usually my luck. Tomorrow (Feb 11) will be 21 days since accepted.

• #4264430
                                                                                                        Pudgi

Didn’t realize there was an update on Sat night from 9pm to 12 midnight. Sorry to say it did not include me. Now wait to next Sat for weekly update. Filed 1/23 accepted 1/23.

• #4264165
                                                                                                          TheHBIClol
                                                                                                            @m0therof5

Well I filed and was accepted 1/24 still on 1 bar no update to path and can only order transcripts with my old address 👎👎😒🤦🏿‍♀️

• #4264163
                                                                                                            Pudgi

Everybody is leaving with DDD and updates. I will be here for a few weeks at least. Did the recheck and no DDD. Still 1 bar which is good but may change if bad news comes during the week. Maybe when they review my taxes they will see not one thing changed in the last three years.

• #4263973
                                                                                                              WaitingGame

For those that checked really early this morning, I recommend that you try checking again. I woke and checked, still had the still processing message and was very discouraged. Decided about 1 pm to give it one more check just in case it didn’t update until a bit later. Praise God I have a ddd of 2/13 which makes 22 Days for me.

I don’t know what happened this year. Both last year and this year I was accepted on 1/22 but last year I got my refund on 2/1. I filed with TT both years. I hope this year there just happened to be disarray because of the shutdown and next year things will settle down. Glad that I’m (hopefully) at the end of the process for this year.

• #4263908
                                                                                                                ray c

I usually file my taxes early each year. Sadly, the last 2 years hasn’t made one bit of difference if I filed early. Gonna wait til the IRS opens and accepts returns in 2020. Never will worry and put myself through this crap again. Not worth the headache. Now we wait..lol

• #4263904
                                                                                                                  TheMightyAvengers

FINALLY!!!!

I woke up to a 2/13 DDD!!!!
                                                                                                                    So glad it’s all over, I already received my State a week ago and now finally getting Federal.

Never again will I file early,a first and last time of me doing so, next year I am waiting till the official opening of Tax Season at the end of January. Good luck everyone!!!

• #4263779
                                                                                                                    Pudgi

Ray C I am not PATH so can’t help in that area. Looks like you are on you way to refund. I can only hope. Every update cycle means 10 days to a weekly. This sucks. I am a weekly because they wanted to see W2’s to verity income. Before that was getting refund in 8 to 10 days every year.

• #4263771
                                                                                                                      Pudgi

No good news today. Still at 1 bar processing. Filed and accepted on 1/23. Last year was 34 day to get refund and if i update next Sat and refund the following Wed that will make 30 days. I will be checking the mailbox for another 12C letter. When you are weekly don’t get your hopes up till you get that second bar.

• #4263763
                                                                                                                        Amy G

Filed 1/22 accepted 1/23 finally updated last night
                                                                                                                          …..You requested the direct deposit of your refund into more than one bank account.
                                                                                                                          Your refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 13, 2019 for direct deposit to those accounts. If your deposits are not credited to your accounts by February 18, 2019, check with your bank to find out if they have been received. Please wait until February 18, 2019 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any further action until then.
                                                                                                                          Please Note:
                                                                                                                          For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

• #4263650
                                                                                                                          Amb

Updated to path last night. Looks like it will be after the 20th for a DDD ☹️. Filed 1/17 Accepted 1/22

• #4263649
                                                                                                                            Amy Brick

What does cycle code mean anyways? I have a accepted date of 1/23, cycle code 20190405, on my transcripts it says something about 2/11/2019 and then I see the cut off date for taxes to be filled of 4/15/2019. I did not get a update this morning. I’m pretty frustrated. Still on PATH and 21 days will be Tuesday.

• #4263630
                                                                                                                              Nicole

I got PATH message this morning but I don’t use any of those credits. What does this mean?

• #4263624
                                                                                                                                Kcruz9170

Hi everyone! WMR has updated for me, I have two bars with a DDD of 2/13/2019. I hope everyone else gets some good news and happy tax season!

• #4263578
                                                                                                                                  ladyleo12

Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                                                    EIC and CTC
                                                                                                                                    GOT PATH MESSAGE TONIGHT
                                                                                                                                    CAN ORDER TRANSCRIPTS
                                                                                                                                    20190605 CYCLE CODE
                                                                                                                                    02/25/2019 PROCESSING DATE

• #4263497
                                                                                                                                    christine

In the same boat…. went to order transcript (can’t view online bc we have no cc number) and it allowed me to order both 2017 and 2018 account and return transcript. What exactly does this all mean. I don’t know if i’ll just get a blank transcript or my account will update in the am

• #4263337
                                                                                                                                      Dee

Ray c,if its anything like last year,the update tomorrow will most likely go back to the generic message with tt 152,then the following Saturday it updates with a ddd for the 21-22. Well that’s what im expecting. Since i just updated to path last Saturday ,and that was the pattern for me for the last 2 yrs.

• #4263308
                                                                                                                                        Alisen
                                                                                                                                          @simplyalise

I filed 1/23 and was accepted 1/24. It gave the PATH message till 2/5 and then it said “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” I was able to order TT online today but for some reason wont let me make an account so i can actually view them online. So i ordered them but the 2018 ones were def there. I do have EIC, anyone else dealing with this reach out. Ive never had this messave before.

Thanks

• #4263262
                                                                                                                                          Steve

Same here. No EIC or ACTC. Accepted 1/23.
                                                                                                                                            WMR was showing one bar w/refund amount until Tuesday 2/5. Now it shows no status bar and says “Your tax return is still being processed…” with no refund amount listed.

BUT for the first time this tax year my transcripts for 2018 are viewable and everything looks good there. Cycle is 20190605 and my refund is showing the correct amount after a code 846. Hopefully the WMR will update tonight and show a DDD for everyone in the same boat.

• #4263108
                                                                                                                                            KatB

Filed w/ HRB/Accepted on 1/22, TT 152
                                                                                                                                              no EIC/ACTC
                                                                                                                                              never got the 9001 code so many people mentioned though
                                                                                                                                              Bars disappeared on 2/4
                                                                                                                                              able to request online transcripts this AM, 2/8, with DDD listed on 2/13

There is hope, everyone. Good luck!

• #4263084
                                                                                                                                              ray c

hey pudgi… same here…on path no bars now…my cycle code on transcripts is 20190505. Can you or someone tell me what that may mean as far as time table goes? I normally get my refund on the 22-23 each feb. Might it be earlier by a couple days this time out?

• #4263078
                                                                                                                                                ray c

my cycle code is 20190505 and I have EIC , the works. I also ama pather and been stuck on the path for several days. Filed and accepted on 1/23/19. Explain to me if Im a weekly or daily. WillI update maybe Saturday? Been able to see my transcripts since Feb 1st. Have a processing date of 2/18/19 on transcripts. Turbo tax says 2/13…. SOMEONE give me an idea if I could get my refund by Valentines day.

• #4263022
                                                                                                                                                  trinityus02

Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                                                                    1bar on WMR until 2/3 then no bars and still processing message
                                                                                                                                                    Still no bars on WMR but transcripts updated this morning
                                                                                                                                                    No 846 code yet since I am a path but it’s movement in the right direction I hope

• #4263004
                                                                                                                                                    Pudgi

Still 1 bar processing. Hoping for update Sat. filed 1/23 accepted 1/23

• #4262974
                                                                                                                                                      TheMightyAvengers

@Kcruz So happy to hear you finally see some movement, not sure how to order my transcripts but the 13th of this month is my 21 days mark since I was accepted so I’m hoping for a update this weekend for a DDD next week.
                                                                                                                                                        After this experience I will never file early again, by doing so this year, I am getting a refund very late, I will update once I receive news

• #4262706
                                                                                                                                                        Nicole

Filed January 20th and accepted on the 22nd. Filed single, no dependents. Was on one bar for a while and then 2 days ago the WMR bars disappeared. Still no ddd, all it says is my taxes are still being processed. It’s especially annoying when people you know have gotten their returns when they filed a lot later than you.

• #4262682
                                                                                                                                                          LadyLeo12

Finally can see my transcripts
                                                                                                                                                            No 846 code yet
                                                                                                                                                            Cycle date 20190605 according to this site is 02/07/2019
                                                                                                                                                            I’m just glad there is movement

• #4262551
                                                                                                                                                            Kcruz9170

Hi everyone! I finally have some updates, my transcripts have updated from N/A to 2018 and now have the code 846 with refund issue date of 2/13/2019. WMR has not updated yet but I’m guessing it doesn’t do that until Saturday? I hope everyone else hears some news today!

• #4262107
                                                                                                                                                              Megan
                                                                                                                                                                @ezzybearsmomma

My transcripts updated early this morning. WMR has no bars and ‘processing’ since Tuesday.

• #4262105
                                                                                                                                                                Amber

Filed 1/22 I bar

• #4261977
                                                                                                                                                                  kcruz9170

@Tessa I sure hope its progress! I have to agree with you it was refreshing to see something different after waiting so long. I’m also a weekly so hopefully we will see an update Friday-Saturday.

• #4261741
                                                                                                                                                                    ThoseEyez
                                                                                                                                                                      @thatseyez30

I’m still sitting on 1 bar also file 1-23-19… but I’m a weekly so I might see a update Saturday

• #4261506
                                                                                                                                                                      Tessa

@Kcruz9170

I’m hoping it’s progress! I’m usually a weekly so I was happy to see something different on the screen today!

• #4261502
                                                                                                                                                                        Cheryl F.
                                                                                                                                                                          @cherylf

My Bars have been missing for a week now. So Frustrating.

• #4261495
                                                                                                                                                                          Kcruz9170

@Tessa Same thing happened to me today. Transcripts are still N/A, hoping for an update soon.

• #4261257
                                                                                                                                                                            Tessa

I lost my bars today. Now I have “still being processed and no amount is listed.

• #4260515
                                                                                                                                                                              Cheryl F.
                                                                                                                                                                                @cherylf

Filed HRB 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                Went to No Bars – In Process on Thursday 1/31; still no bars
                                                                                                                                                                                No DDD as of yet
                                                                                                                                                                                No EIC/ACTC

Still no bars and in process from last Thursday. Hoping for a DDD soon.

• #4260484
                                                                                                                                                                                SCgirl

I might add that I filed single, no credits!! :-(

• #4260482
                                                                                                                                                                                  SCgirl

Same here – filed 1/23 – accepted 1/23 and still one bar. No transcripts! Ugh!

• #4260255
                                                                                                                                                                                    Neenap

Filed 1/21, accepted 1/22, bars disappeared 2/02 and I got PATH message. I really hope I get DD on 2/21! 2017 DDD was 2/23, 2018 DDD was 2/22 .

• #4260118
                                                                                                                                                                                      Tessa

Ok, so checking my return like someone suggested… yes TurboTax automatically adds the Actc. So I’m probably path because I have money on 17b.

Last year I filed 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                        1/31 1 bar received/accepted
                                                                                                                                                                                        1/10 path message
                                                                                                                                                                                        1/15 lost all bars and refund amount was missing
                                                                                                                                                                                        1/16 ddd of 2/23
                                                                                                                                                                                        2/22 Sbtpg received funds and sent to me
                                                                                                                                                                                        2/23 received funds in bank.

Here’s hoping we see movement.

I filed 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/23

Still at 1 bar and haven’t seen path message yet. I usually have an update on Saturday Mornings so fingers crossed this weekend!

• #4260006
                                                                                                                                                                                        Pudgi

My other post i put (37??) for 2016 return. I double checked and it was a 12C letter. I mailed it in and got my refund 2 or 3 weeks later. Then 2017 was 34 days and no letter. This year am at 14 days and 1 bar and no update in sight.

• #4259948
                                                                                                                                                                                          Steve

Mine was filed and accepted on 1/24/2019 still only one bar, Used Turbo Tax. I also have 2 young children and heard Turbotax will apply the child tax credit automatically, only 1 bar on the Federal website still for almost 12 days but Turbo tax says a Direct deposit date of 2/12. Lets see what happens

• #4259793
                                                                                                                                                                                            Pudgi

Filed on 1/23 and accepted 1/23. Still 1 bar processing. Last year 2017 it took 34 days to get refund. 2016 had letter from IRS (37??) to send in all W2’s. That set me back 5 weeks to refund. Last year got DDD on a Wed. Is that weekly? Doesn’t look good so far. Filed with TT and they are no help.

• #4259683
                                                                                                                                                                                              Allie

Filed on the 23rd, accepted on the 24th, saw my ddd hit for the 8th last night on nfcu and woke up this morning to 2 bars on WMR

• #4259651
                                                                                                                                                                                                KatB

same situation – filed/accepted 1/22, no EIC/ACTC, similar return to last year: similar income, same jobs, same dependents. On one bar until Monday then general your return is being processed message with no bars. Transcripts still n/a. We have been weekly for the past few years so I am really hoping for an update Saturday, since we didn’t get one this morning . . .

• #4259515
                                                                                                                                                                                                  becky

I filed on the 14th, was accepted on 22nd, have both credits, and only one bar on WMR.

• #4259428
                                                                                                                                                                                                    TheMightyAvengers

Last year, I filed and was accepted on opening day but this year because I received my w2 early, I decided to file early but now I am thinking maybe that was a mistake as it’s taking longer this year to get my refund then last. I think next year, I am going to go back to filing on opening day.

• #4259387
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tessa

Same exact boat.

• #4259373
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Marina

Same boat. Accepted 1/22 and still processing.

• #4259368
                                                                                                                                                                                                          WaitingGame

You aren’t alone. I filed with TT 1/21 and accepted 1/22. First time I checked WMR I was at one bar. I was excited because last year I was also accepted on 1/22 and my dd hit my bank on 2/1. Well, not this year. I was on one bar until today when rather than the regular screen I got a message that my refund is being processed. Some say that when that happens it means they are close. Only time will tell. Could really use that money!

• #4259367
                                                                                                                                                                                                            TheMightyAvengers

@kcruz will do the same

• #4259338
                                                                                                                                                                                                              kcruz9170

Hi, I’m in the same boat as you! I filed on the 17th and was accepted by the IRS on the 22nd. My tax return was so simple and previous years it took about a week for me to get my refund. Hopefully we get an update soon! If I hear anything I will post again on this thread.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Transcripts are N/A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                One bar on WMR

Viewing 99 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.