01/23/23 Filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season 01/23/23 Filers

• This topic has 36 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Twilliams.
  • Topic Starter
    Cayli
      @termite

Hey! I just wanted to make a thread for those of us who filed on 01/23 to share any updates!

I filed with freetaxusa 01/23, accepted 01/23. I will have path hold.

Viewing 35 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Twilliams

Filed 1/26. Checked WMR today and have deposit date of 02/15. Quickest year for me.

Dan

Filed and accepted 1/23. Transcript was showing “as of 2-13” but now showing “as of 2-27” WMR bars disappeared along with tax topic 152. WMR now saying your return is still processing. Someone plz help if your going through the same situation

coocoopuffs

GOT MY REFUND!

Trixzz2665

DDD 2/8 haven’t seen anything yet

Sam

I apologize and take that back – I missed the PATH part you put :)

Sam

My transcripts show am as of date of 2/13 but my DDD is 2/8 so I’m not sure if that’s true

RayC
                      @rayman70

[quote quote=4527872]After my transcripts updated yesterday, woke up this morning and have the PATH on WMR🙄. The As of Date still says, 2/13, maybe I’ll get a DDD before than.🤞[/quote] they can’t release funds before the as of date if you are a Pather like myself. I have the same date. I think the 15th we should start seeing funds hitting accounts.

Apryl44

TPG shows amount sent to me but yet still says unfunded. I haven’t received anything and confused as to how it can say an amount was sent to me but yet they haven’t received it from the IRS.

Also broke

TT filed 1/22
                          Accepted 1/23
                          Received CK advance 1/23
                          Fees taken out
                          Transcripts show as of date 02/20
                          Had one bar then path message

Is the as of date my potential DDD? I’m not sure what to look for on transcripts

Mickey
                            @mickey23

Nanna, when did you get the funds to USAA we bank with them too and usually get the funds 1 day early even when using sbbt

GratefulGuy1

Anyone receive their refunds yet?

Nanna112011

We filed our taxes using TT on 1/24/23, accepted 1/24, WMR updated today 1/28/23 with refund approved with DDD of 2/1.Tax transcripts are also showing 2/1 refund issued. We use SBBT every year for our fees. Normally every year we see it showing on SBBT a few days early. Maybe Monday it will update on SBBT. We bank with USAA, so whatever day or whatever time SBBT sends it to the bank, it will post in our account. No EIC or CTC.

nate

This is how it always goes for me the last 2 years. Refund in my bank the week after I file. WMR always updates a few days after I get my refund. Shows one bar now but that doesn’t change until I get my DDD.

Traci

After my transcripts updated yesterday, woke up this morning and have the PATH on WMR🙄. The As of Date still says, 2/13, maybe I’ll get a DDD before than.🤞

Dan B

Last year accepted 1/24/22. Refund issued 2/2/22. Nothing ever updated on WMR or transcripts until a few days AFTER I received my refund.

GSR
                                        @hesmo1

[quote quote=4527734]Just check my transcripts they are there, which is a first in many years. I was accepted on 1/18, still not DDD yet. But it’s says, As of 2/13[/quote]

Mine says the same thing hopefully some movement later this morning

Blutarsky

Filed 1/23 .transcript posted today with issue of refund on 2/1 . Wmr still only one bar but should update tomorrow .I am weekly.

Melissa
                                            @mlssa33428

I filed on 1/23/23
                                            accepted 1/23/2023
                                            No ACTC or EITC
                                            DD 2/1/2023 per transcripts today

Lexluthor98

Filed 1/22 Freetaxusa
                                              Accepted 1/23
                                              Transcripts updated this morning showing DDD of 2/1/23
                                              WMR still one bar

Vince

Filed with TT online 1/23. Accepted same night. I’m a weekly. Was hoping to wake up to transcripts today. And wouldn’t know I did! Was blank N/A till today. Got a 846 for 2/1!! So guessing I will have it on Tuesday! GL everyone they are moving fast

Traci

Just check my transcripts they are there, which is a first in many years. I was accepted on 1/18, still not DDD yet. But it’s says, As of 2/13

Sam

I had n/a for my 2022 transcripts last night. I just checked and I’m showing my transcripts, I looked at them but it says nothing on it? It is blank and says I haven’t filed? I was accepted 1/23/23. Does anyone know what that means? Was I not really accepted?

ThatGuy710

I just checked my transcripts and it’s showing the 806 , 766, and 768 codes which is good ao far with a as of date of 2-15. So far so good my fellow PATHers

OCguy2022

Filed and accepted 1/23
                                                        No credits of any kind
                                                        Just wages and itemized deductions
                                                        WMR one bar
                                                        I believe i am weekly (05)
                                                        Today my transcript has an As of date of 2/13 AND

Refund issue date of 1/31/2023

I am thinking that means will be DD shortly after!!! Fastest ever!!!

last year i had to do jump through hoops and finally identity verification didn’t get my refund until after May.

I wont celebrate too early, but last year my transcripts never reflected any of this.

TaxMama

Seems like less people are in the forum this year. Booooo! I filed 01/23 and it was accepted that evening. Haven’t checked anything on transcripts. Just happy to be here! Everyone’s money is coming soon!

Neek Neek

I am path and I have the transcripts saying the same thing yay

LadyVA
                                                              @ladyva

FILED AND ACCEPTED EARLY MORNING 1/23. 1 BAR ON WMR. TRANSCRIPTS HAVE NOT UPDTED YET. I HAVE BEEN A DAILY BUT THAT IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. NO PATH CREDITS JUST REGULAR CTC.

Cayli
                                                                @termite

[quote quote=4527637]Accepted 01/23, just checked my transcripts, got a refund processing date of 02/13.[/quote]

I just checked and got the same update on my account transcript! This sounds like good news.

Moco

Filed 1/23 TT
                                                                  Accepted 1/13
                                                                  CTC only

Checked transcript and account summary changed this morning to 2022, but everything is blank. Wage is blank, the other two are N/A

ItsMyMoney

Accepted 01/23, just checked my transcripts, got a refund processing date of 02/13.

Biggie Bee

Hi – Did you guys get an text/email to let you know your return has been accepted? I filed with CPA on 1/23 and didn’t get a text/email to confirm. How do you know if u are accepted?

littles16
                                                                        @littles16

Filed 1/22
                                                                        accepted 1/23
                                                                        standard ctc
                                                                        no actc or eic
                                                                        freetaxusa

• #4527567
                                                                        Melissa
                                                                          @mlssa33428

I filed on 1/23/2023 accepted 1/23/2023 no change today but I am a weekly.

• #4527548
                                                                          Amanda
                                                                            @mamabear39

Hello

Filed/ Accepted 01/23
                                                                            TT fees from refund SBTPG
                                                                            PATHER
                                                                            Applied for Credit Karma Advance, Pre Approved then Denied. (I was dreaming lol)
                                                                            One Bar WMR

• #4527542
                                                                            Linda

Filled 1/23/23
                                                                              Regular CTC
                                                                              No EIC or ACTC
                                                                              HRBlock free f

• #4527541
                                                                              Trask25
                                                                                @bluediamond325

Filed 1/23 via TT
                                                                                Accepted 1/23
                                                                                Standard CTC
                                                                                No ACTC or EITC
                                                                                Fees paid using SBTPG

Viewing 35 reply threads
                                                                            • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.