🤞🤞🤞WMR next update 2/29/2020 POST UR UPDATES HERE!!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season 🤞🤞🤞WMR next update 2/29/2020 POST UR UPDATES HERE!!!!

• This topic has 134 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Ileen81.
  • Topic Starter
    Lmb

Filed 1/23/2020
      Accepted 1/27/202
      Eic and Actc
      Wmr updated to Received refund and IT IS being processed 2/22/2020.

next wmr update is tonight hoping to see a dag on deposit date seeing as I filed early and yet nothing. IRS says not under review no letters or codes received. Only thing is some PATh ppl didn’t make it into last update which doesn’t make since seeing as I filed before several who already got there’s.

Post any and all updates in regards to getting DDD or WMR updates. Transcripts update today 2.27.2020! GOOD LUCK ALL. 🤞

Viewing 133 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ileen81

I have not received my refund just called the state revenue they said it’s just sitting there they had to Escalade it to see how they can send to me I

Concern taxpayer

Finally approved!!! Filed 02/02/20 but I wasn’t accepted until 02/15 because of PATH received 60 day review letter 02/29 I requested a TA on 03/23 found out one of my employers didn’t report my wages transcript had code 570 I faxed over needed documents to TA she said give her 2 weeks in I woke up with DDD for 04/22 I received my stimulus check before my refund what a stressful year this has been already but keep hope and patience praying everyone get there’s ASAP

Cteezy

I recieved a cp49 letter stating i was going to recieve a check in 3 weeks but i have not gotten it yet so what should i do? I got the letter March 9

thicks
                @thicks

You might want to ask mods to remove the accidental post of your e-mail address, so as not to get even more spam.

thicks
                  @thicks

@Julies84, I feel for you. Tough situation. And the letter provides a window of 30 days. But maybe they’ll reopen for phone IDV before 4/24 or they’ll extend it because of the closure.

Care to share the reason you can’t access the online portal? Some of the problems have a solution — though they may still involve more waiting — but not the account information requirement.

Julies84

Sorry every1
                    Had issue there

I received 5071c on 3/26 /20
                    With all going on
                    I cant access online portal
                    And no PHONE LINES ARE WORKING
                    IM STRESSED
                    PLS IF ANY1 KNOWS ANYTHING I AM OPEN TO ANY AND ALL INFO
                    BLESSED BE

Shana

I filed January 30 I still haven’t receive my refund or no letter. What should I do. I received my state refund in February.

Kim
                        @booger369

Did not update filed accepted 1/30 . Thanks turbo tax!!!! 😡

Kim
                          @booger369

Transcript still says N/A. Never received no letter and she told me she did not see any letters being sent. So I guess I will just wait until end of month see what happens. My state is still processing to. I am in NC

Wowwww

I filed 2/19. Recurved a 4464C letter on 3/7. First year filing and forgot a W2…I only grossed $213 on that W2 so I’m hoping it doesn’t really affect me that much, I haven’t filed in the past although I made plenty that I should have but I was filed as a dependent and didn’t think I had to. So I’ve really screwed myself I think.

Airforce8088

Looks like same thing will happen to us this year. About a month after we file the bars disappear and says, “your tax return is still being processed” Same thing happened last year and we got our taxes back at the end of the year. Hopefully… we don’t have to wait that long again and hopefully no one else has gotten the same experience with the IRS. It sucks.

Airforce8088

Last year we waited 10 months to get our refund. With EIC and two kids. No audit just, “under review” Absolutely unbelievable how they operate. Won’t be surprised if it happens to us this year.

WiZzZ

DDD, 3/11!
                                  Thank Goodness!
                                  I waited about 5 WEEKS! ..but did have to turn in FORM 8962!

Lmb

Got update on wmr 3.11.2020. hopefully everyone else did that’s been waiting here with me!

LISA LESLY
                                      @tiah94

finally received a ddd today for march 11th!!!!

Jeremy

Well I filed 1/30
                                        Never went to path
                                        Went to still being processed 2/15
                                        Got a 4464c letter the 24th
                                        Called and was told I was under 60 day review
                                        Woke this morning to ddd for the 11th
                                        Now I’m in shock lol that it’s really over

Patiently waiting 😫

Files Jan.27 , Recieve Feburary 16th I filed with EIC & With my two kids .. today is March 7th still no update?! Called IRS They said I should be receiving a letter in the mail.. it’s been a whole week and still no letter .. I’m just over it at this point and whenever it decides to come I guess it will, this is by far the worst year.. never been in this situation before!!

Monica

Honestly doesn’t matter how long it’s been! Everyone wants the money they’ve worked for it as much as the next person. Filed March 2 Accepted on 3 updated this am March 7 with Eic, And dd of March 11 for fed and 10th for state. Doesn’t matter when you file! It’s our money and we want it now.! Good luck to all of you who chose to file early which isn’t always the best option! Maybe you should have more patience! 👍🏽

Karenbran

I filed on 01/30/2020 and sent it by mail. The tracking number said they received it on 02/03/2020 but when I check WMR it says that my information is incorrect. I called the irs and they said that they haven’t received anything and that I should mail it again. I called again to get a second opinion and the other person told me to wait till Monday March 9th and if WMR doesn’t change to received to call them back. Smh! Unbelievable!

Bella88

I got accepted in January and I am still waiting while people who just filed got their refunds . Just being patient and can’t do nothing about this situation.
                                                😃

Ohplease

Listen! Regardless if you waited 1 day or 30, this whole tax year is a complete mess! Would normally see movement on WMR within a week!

LISA LESLY
                                                    @tiah94

jeremyF

exactly smh.

JeremyF

LISA LESLY

@tiah94

Thank you. I was trying to be nice, but its barely been 10 days and she acting like it ain’t coming. We been waiting well over 6 weeks and still nothing.

LISA LESLY
                                                        @tiah94

Sarah810

i find it very comical that you are even on this thread and it hasn’t even been 21 days for you. YOU JUST FILED. lmao. You are part of the reason why IRS won’t answer anyones call. lol. impatient as hell. Most of us filed in January early feb. the nerve of you lmao.

JeremyF

Sarah810

My suggestion is wait the 21 days. You haven’t even waited two weeks.

Sarah810

Anyone know when next update is filed and accepted 2/25 my wmr hasn’t moved off first bar.

Teresa

I filed 1/24/20 my taxes got accepted on 1/27/20. I still havent gotten my taxes and it’s been over 21 days. I decided to call the irs and they tell me my tax return is under review and they will send out a letter on March 16th. Has anyone had this problem

Stillwaiting
                                                                @stillwaiting-2

Did id verify on phone on 2/18 wmr went from still to being 2 days later no updates since

Jbne4200

Just passed the ID verification and they’re processing my refund.. they said it can take up to 9 weeks? Who else has had this problem and passed and received their refund a lot sooner than 9 weeks

Jay

DDD of 03/04. No EITC or child credit. No offset. (Offset line is 800-304-3107 for those who want/need to call and check) Filed TT Free Edition. Cycle code ends in 05. Previous years have DD submitted on Sunday night early Monday. Nothing as of yet. Some 03/04’s have hit but not many per my observation. Have never had to wait til actual DDD. Routing and account info accurate on return. Name on account matches.. this is a really weird year to say the LEAST. 03/04’s, please update if u receive..

ProudFatherOF1

The next big update for WMR is Saturday for weeklies mon-thurs for dailies and paper checks on Fridays along with updated transcripts

Nattie

My WMR updated today to Still Being Processed with Tt152. Filed & accepted 2/14. Since I updated today does that make me a daily? Can’t view transcripts.

• #4387871
                                                                        LISA LESLY
                                                                          @tiah94

filed jan.27
                                                                          accepted next day
                                                                          got verification letter feb.19
                                                                          verified in irs office on feb.26
                                                                          ….As of today I’m still getting “still being processed” message on WMR
                                                                          when will the next update be for ddd??
                                                                          IM GETTING ANXIOUSS!!!!

• #4387868
                                                                          LISA LESLY
                                                                            @tiah94

Will WRM update tomorrow with ddd?

• #4387813
                                                                            Taylor
                                                                              @taylors90

And my deposit hit at 12:53 am on 3/3 with Chime. Good luck to everyone that has/had the same issues

• #4387743
                                                                              Taylor
                                                                                @taylors90

I had a 570 and 971 code. Irs told me they were sending out a cp05 letter 3/2/2020 but i updated on 2/29 with a ddd of 3/4 so dont let it get to you. I filed 1/17 accepted 1/21 had path hold and then recieved and being processed untill 2/29. I feared the worst but i think it was just a stall tactic

• #4387619
                                                                                Shana

I filed on January 30 n accepted the 30. They said sent me a letter on Feb 13 in never received it. WMR still says being processed TT 152. I guess I just have to wait.

• #4387601
                                                                                  thicks
                                                                                    @thicks

Joseph

@jwapiennik
                                                                                    ,

I’m not so sure about that. I think 971 usually just denotes correspondence sent. It’s the 570 that’s a holdup.

• #4387566
                                                                                    Tristabella Luciano

I filed 1/23
                                                                                      Accepted 1/27
                                                                                      Was at processing from 1/27 and called last week to be told I was pulled for random review. I have EITC and ACTC. I also received a 60 day review letter from the IRS.
                                                                                      However, on 1/29 in the wee hours of morning was updated to approved with 2 bars with a DDD of 3/4!

• #4387530
                                                                                      Joseph
                                                                                        @jwapiennik

[quote quote=4387524]Accepted 1/29
                                                                                        WMR is still processing w/ refund when available.
                                                                                        My transcripts went from 3/9 to 3/16 with a 971 code – assuming they are sending out some BS.

Anywho, I have never had this problem before. Should I call or is it possible to still get a DDD sooner than what the AS OF date says?

Thanks for any help or input[/quote]

The 971 is the worst. Expect a return around August to November period.

• #4387524
                                                                                        raeboo4207

Accepted 1/29
                                                                                          WMR is still processing w/ refund when available.
                                                                                          My transcripts went from 3/9 to 3/16 with a 971 code – assuming they are sending out some BS.

Anywho, I have never had this problem before. Should I call or is it possible to still get a DDD sooner than what the AS OF date says?

Thanks for any help or input

• #4387479
                                                                                          Tasha

Accepted 2/5/2020 received my state about 2 weeks ago, but still says refund is still being processed a tax refund will be provided when available. Tax topic 152.. it’s getting frustrating

• #4387455
                                                                                            ProudFatherOF1

@thicks not unless your a daily then you can check throughout the week but if your a weekly then it’ll be Saturday morning for a update

• #4387439
                                                                                              thicks
                                                                                                @thicks

Still no update for me. I filed 2/4, waited out the PATH hold, verified ID 2/27; my return is “STILL being processed.” I don’t suppose there’s any use in checking WMR before Saturday?

• #4387375
                                                                                                Dan

I filed Jan 27. Accepted the 28th。bars gone and says processing since the 15th. Called irs, said there was nothing wrong, this was last week. I hope I get it by the 4th

• #4387371
                                                                                                  Yanitza

Accepted 02/05/2020, nothing as of now. It still says my refund is being processed. Received my state just about 2 weeks ago.

• #4387110
                                                                                                    Josh Capon

I got my refund approval on 02/28/2020 and it says that DD will be sent 03/04/2020 and to call my bank if I do not receive it by 03/09/2020. Ok as of today 03/02/2020 I did the IRS2go app and the IRS website. The WMR disappeared and says my info doesn’t match. Does anyone know what this means

• #4387017
                                                                                                      Adri

I filed 2/19 got my ddd on payment plan now for 6 months and they took half my refund even tho beginning of payment plan i was told they wouldn’t. Im over tax yr 2020 come on next yr

• #4387011
                                                                                                        Gofigure

Although ur transcript is week old, u didn’t make the cut for Saturday morning update ..that is if ur holds were fixed. U need the 571 to happen and hopefully it did ..but it didn’t before Friday if u didn’t get DDD yet. Offset…u call the offset line? If they are offsetting u and u have money coming it’ll be on the offset line sooner than WMR

• #4387009
                                                                                                          Gofigure

@LMB
                                                                                                            no, u will not receive a deposit on 3-04

• #4386998
                                                                                                            Lmb

Code 150 Tax Return Filed & Tax Liability Assessed.
                                                                                                              Code 570 Additional Liability Pending/or Credit Hold.
                                                                                                              Code 766 Reversal of refund applied to non-IRS debt Generated Refundable Credit Allowance or IRS TOP Offset Reversal w/OTN.

• #4386995
                                                                                                              Jay5

Filed 2/4 accepted the same day. Did claim The child tax credit
                                                                                                                Bars disappeared 2/22 no movement on WMR since then no codes on transcript besides 806, 766 & 768. Processing date of 03/09. They must be really slow this year, hoping to update this week.

• #4386983
                                                                                                                Chris

Filed1-27-2020 accepted 1-27-2020
                                                                                                                  All it’s says is We have received your refund and is being processed. It’s been saying that for a month I did get the child tax credit but still nothing on 3-1-2020 I have received my state return a week ago though

• #4386845
                                                                                                                  Lmb

So my transcripts I got in the mail were ordered last Monday so before the Friday update my processing date on transcripts is 3.2.2020. if it processes tomorrow am I still able to get the 3.4. deposit date or would it be another week to update again.??

• #4386829
                                                                                                                    arvieee

Filed & accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                      bars disappeared 2/15 till present
                                                                                                                      been waiting since with no DDD

Is anyone having the same problem ?? hoping to wake-up tomorrow morning with a DDD omg

• #4386826
                                                                                                                      Rickjames

Filled 2/15
                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/15
                                                                                                                        No credits
                                                                                                                        No movement until Saturday morning with a DDD of 3/4

Filled with the BLOCK fees taken out sent to chime card

Hoping I will get it monday or Tuesday but will update everyone when it comes

Hope everyone wakes up with a DDD date for our 3/4 batch

Keep your heads up …its a waiting game now

• #4386720
                                                                                                                        Casra

Filed 2/20, accepted same day. Today got notified deposit by 03mar20. Basic 2 W2 and one small stock sale

• #4386606
                                                                                                                          Ninonino

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                            Accepted with bars from 1/28 till 2/15
                                                                                                                            Bars disappeared
                                                                                                                            Being processed from 2/15 till 2/28
                                                                                                                            DDD of 3/4

I received my state 2/4 like entire month before my federal because of the EIC tried to order my transcripts like 2/22 received2/29 with just a processing message by mail wmr finally updated for me last night tho if yoirnot this week you will be next week

• #4386568
                                                                                                                            Tasha L

I meant *been! Sorry typo in previous message smh I’m so beyond this nonsense

• #4386561
                                                                                                                              Gofigure

I believe I will receive mine on March 11th

• #4386560
                                                                                                                                Gofigure

@Lmb
                                                                                                                                  Unfortunately, those posts were from Friday the 28th. Transcripts update Thursday night/Friday morning. WMR updated on Saturday the 29th for those people.

• #4386558
                                                                                                                                  Gofigure

I got my transcript in mail today
                                                                                                                                    I filed 1/28
                                                                                                                                    Has account balance with correct refund amount … as of date: March 9
                                                                                                                                    Cycle code 20200705
                                                                                                                                    150, 766, 768, 570, & 971
                                                                                                                                    Says (code 150) additional account action pending 3/02
                                                                                                                                    My w2 isn’t reflected on this, but my selfemployment is. Refund amount is correct. No 846 yet of course…so maybe next weekend I’ll update, who knows

• #4386548
                                                                                                                                    Tasha L

I want my damn refund! No change at all on WMMFR AKA Where’s My Mother Fucking Refund! Been sayin the same ole crap “being Processed ” since February 16. I’m beginning to dislike those 2 words seriously, being and processed! Smh

No offsets
                                                                                                                                      2 dependents (since they veem born)!
                                                                                                                                      No codes
                                                                                                                                      No letter from IRS
                                                                                                                                      Filed: HOH
                                                                                                                                      1/28/2020
                                                                                                                                      Accepted same day!
                                                                                                                                      Smh
                                                                                                                                      IRS….give me my damn refund yo!😡🤨

• #4386516
                                                                                                                                      F**ktheirs

Filed wit TT 1/27 accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                        Filed EIC/ACTC
                                                                                                                                        Bars disappeared 2/16
                                                                                                                                        “60 review” letter received 2/27 dated for 2/20
                                                                                                                                        WMR updated overnight finally approved ddd 3/4
                                                                                                                                        I honestly this those so called 60 day review letters were used as a stall tactic smh. I will not be filing early next year. I will update when I actually get the deposit. I bank with Chime.

• #4386515
                                                                                                                                        Monica

Filed with credits through Liberty Tax, accepted and got the advance all on 2/20. Updated this morning with a 3/4 ddd. Have the liberty tax netspend card n would love an early text stating I’ve received a deposit lmfao

• #4386503
                                                                                                                                          Lmb

Got my transcripts I ordered 5 days ago in the mail has processing date 3.2.2020. cycle 20200705. So before Fridays update just hoping I’ll get it on the 3.4.2020

• #4386340
                                                                                                                                            Melissa

I read Comments on the IGMR Facebook post That there’s an update tonight for dailies. I can’t view transcripts but my other updates were on Friday night so that means I’m a weekly? Can you change from weekly to daily?

• #4386387
                                                                                                                                              Netherdragon
                                                                                                                                                @netherdragon

Filed 1/28/20, claimed EITC. Around the 15th lost bars and continues to say “Still being processed” also no letters have arrived

What the fuck is going on :/

• #4386383
                                                                                                                                                ….123

Mine finally updated thank god. Ive been on processing since 1/28. Updated 345 am last night with approved and a DDD of 3/04. When I spoke to the IRS lady she said the rest of yall should see some changes by wednesday at the latest if your return are accurate. I was ” under review” received the 60 day letter too. But it did update for me last night.

• #4386369
                                                                                                                                                  Lmb

I got the email from turbo tax too and my app now says thank you for ur payment in the order details section. But no clue what’s going on just hoping something happens. And unlike @arab r best said ppl have family’s n kids n bills n holidays rack up debt n ppl really use income tax to catch up from life

• #4386362
                                                                                                                                                    juanitao

EITC AND ACTC
                                                                                                                                                      Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                                      Bars went away 2/12
                                                                                                                                                      Called IRS on 2/24, and was told I was under review that could take up to 60 days
                                                                                                                                                      Got an email from TT “thank you for using turbo tax”
                                                                                                                                                      WMR updated today with DDD of 3/4!

The wait and frustration is over, hope those of you still waiting update soon!

• #4386361
                                                                                                                                                      L G

I filed on the 3rd and accepted on the 4th, bars left on the 21st so I called on the 25th and they told me they don’t have anything in their end just that they sent a letter with more information. My WMR just says your refund is still processing. I hope I get a DDA OF 3/4

• #4386358
                                                                                                                                                        Mimi

@Melissa it must be something with that date range of 1/21 and 1/22 I have 2 depend. Only thing different this year is that I got an advance using TT. Still being processed is all I keep getting can’t get transcripts no letters nothing. I will never file before Feb again.

• #4386357
                                                                                                                                                          Lmb

@go figure
                                                                                                                                                            Those r a few post I could find.

• #4386356
                                                                                                                                                            L G

How do I log into my transcripts? Or where?

• #4386355
                                                                                                                                                              Elca
                                                                                                                                                                @lcar

Used HR Block.
                                                                                                                                                                Filed 2/3, accepted 2/3
                                                                                                                                                                Got 4464c letter on 2/14 that I was under review
                                                                                                                                                                Was stuck on still processing til today 2/29
                                                                                                                                                                DDD 3/4!!
                                                                                                                                                                Good luck guys and please hang in there!
                                                                                                                                                                The IRS is extremely bogged down and slow this year. I think they stalled a bunch of returns!
                                                                                                                                                                I also claimed EITC so I think that was also factor.

• #4386354
                                                                                                                                                                Lmb

@prettyladyte
                                                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/12 accepted 2/13 with Taxslayer was at 1 bar with all info and tt 152 with a message your tax return is being processed. I received my state a week ago. My transcripts were n/a every time I checked until about it 15 mins ago they were available and I have the 846 for 3-4 Praise God what a AWESOME GOD WE SERVE ‼️‼️‼️

• #4386353
                                                                                                                                                                  Lmb

Transcript updated
                                                                                                                                                                    20200805 tax cycle
                                                                                                                                                                    570 as of 3/9
                                                                                                                                                                    571
                                                                                                                                                                    846 refund date 3/4
                                                                                                                                                                    No update on WMR yet

@qitysaac

Hello everyone!
                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                    One bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                    Transcripts updated overnight !!!
                                                                                                                                                                    Cycle code 100506
                                                                                                                                                                    846 for 3/4/20
                                                                                                                                                                    Praise God!!!!

• #4386350
                                                                                                                                                                    Bp

Will WMR update again tonight?

• #4386347
                                                                                                                                                                      Gofigure

@lmb
                                                                                                                                                                        I don’t see anything

• #4386336
                                                                                                                                                                        Queen_Monique
                                                                                                                                                                          @queenmonique

Wmr updated ddd 3/4
                                                                                                                                                                          Filed/accepted 2/19

• #4386326
                                                                                                                                                                          Yasmine

Filed 1/24
                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                            Got state FEB 9th
                                                                                                                                                                            Lost bar around feb 20th (something like that)
                                                                                                                                                                            Called them feb 27th and was under a 30 day review and mailing out letter that’s dated 3/9 (was frustrated)
                                                                                                                                                                            Was under “Being processed” the whole time until today
                                                                                                                                                                            My WMR updated to approved with a DDD of 3/4 today GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

• #4386311
                                                                                                                                                                            thicks
                                                                                                                                                                              @thicks

Praising God for those who’ve gotten good news and requesting His mercy for those of us who continue to wait.

• #4386308
                                                                                                                                                                              Jamie A
                                                                                                                                                                                @jafa0808

FINALLY A DDD of 3/4!!! Now lets see when it actually lands in my account lol

I bank with a credit union so hopefully it will be a smooth transaction.

• #4386305
                                                                                                                                                                                Lmb

That’s the thread the “We have received your tax return and it is being processed” sorry

• #4386304
                                                                                                                                                                                  Lmb

@gofigure
                                                                                                                                                                                    We have received your tax return and it is being processed

If u go down to about 5am comments alot of ppl r saying no WMR update but transcripts updated to 3/4

• #4386283
                                                                                                                                                                                    Sarah
                                                                                                                                                                                      @puddles88

@Arabs r best
                                                                                                                                                                                      So its not fair for you to say that about only white people but some people do that and your opinion is fine but not true . If you feel some type of way fine but dont just single out a whole group of people cuz ski color. Thanks and btw I love litterly everyone and hate the hate

• #4386251
                                                                                                                                                                                      Gofigure

@Lmb
                                                                                                                                                                                        I haven’t read where someone has transcript with 846 DDD code..yet WMR didn’t update for them. What thread did you see that in?

• #4386236
                                                                                                                                                                                        Melissa

I can’t see my transcript either so I’m hoping. I’m gonna order one by mail today anyway. I’m getting so worried.

• #4386233
                                                                                                                                                                                          Lmb

So at least people are getting dates on transcripts without WMR updating right??? I sure hope I’m one of those cuz I can access transcripts but still no WMR update.

• #4386221
                                                                                                                                                                                            Melissa

I’m so frustrated. Filed 1/21. No update. No letters. I’m getting so worried. I had a baby last year so I’m claiming a new child but that’s the only thing I can think of. This has never happened before. My bf filed 1/31 and got his Tuesday.

• #4386172
                                                                                                                                                                                              Jodie
                                                                                                                                                                                                @jodie14

No update ):
                                                                                                                                                                                                Still stuck on still being processed last transcript code is 570 with date of 3/9/20. Recieved under 60 day review letter dated feburary 14th. Filed January 30th. Hopefully next week something changes.

• #4386168
                                                                                                                                                                                                FINALLY!

So I’m still wondering. I received a letter yesterday in mail saying I need to do nothing for 60 days called a tax advocate filing hardship but yet could never finish call wo call dropped but this morning updated with approved and dd of 3/4. Does that mean I’ll get my refund 3/4 or am i under review and wont. So confused about it this year.

• #4386162
                                                                                                                                                                                                  lcolson

People actually I got my deposit already it my account. It has been there since yesterday at 4:58pm Chime account

• #4386154
                                                                                                                                                                                                    lcolson

Morning and what a great morning it is. Finally, wmr updating with a 3/4 DD. I was under this suspicious 60 day review which I think was a crock of s***. File and accepted on 1/27/20 TT. Hope everyone is getting the update also

• #4386123
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lmb

Really… No updates for me.. thinking I’m def under review. Still no letters or anything 😭

• #4386118
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Momof3

Just wanted to give everyone some hope as I have been reading all the feed trying to find out what was going on with ours everyone helped us know what’s been going on an when to expect a change in wmr so my husband an myself filed 1/28 our bars had disappeared shortly after we got a letter 2/13 to ID verify we verified 2/24 an this morning we got the update that our refund ddd will be 3/4

• #4386099
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jdams

As of 4AM MST I still have no update :(

Filed 1/29, accepted 1/31, received State return 1/31 (wtf?)
                                                                                                                                                                                                            570 (3/9) 971 issued.

• #4386094
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Artlopez93

Any luck as of now??

• #4386016
                                                                                                                                                                                                              brownb

I just got my DDD! it’s happening guys!

• #4385910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mike Z

Filed and accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lost bars and got “being processed” message 2/16

Called the IRS a few days ago and they stated I was under a 60 day review. No access to transcripts but praying I see movement tonight.

• #4385877
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lmb

Good luck tonight everyone with the being processed message us pathers r ready for our refund!! 🤞🤞🤞

• #4385837
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lmb

I got an advance thru Turbo Tax too and filed fee days before they opened it’s like they said screw all the early filers n pushed everyone else’s thru who filed after n there’s so many that r in review. Just hoping I update tomorrow so I know I’m not never got any letters or codes and stayed at the is being processed never changed to STILL 🤞🤞

• #4385830
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mimi

Filed 1/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accpt 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Got advance no fees TT files with Tat 4 years first and last ime getting adv.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        EITC and CTC no edu
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Had 1 bar until 2/12 now still processing ever since no letter no codes saw amounts and filing status wasn’t able to get into SBTG until this morning before kept getting error message. Now see adv amt and expected refund no pie chart and recd is $0. Can’t get transcripts did not need to I’d verify hope I see an update tomorrow as well.

• #4385784
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        JazzThee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @jazzthee

@Ohiomom2020 Ooh yassss!! I’m praying that we’re in that group as well… I will update tomorrow if I see an update on WMR

• #4385759
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ProudFatherOF1

@mela yeah give or take around 3/4 but if you got 846 your in the clear. I can’t even access my trannys so I’m just going off faith and what updates I see ppl on here post

• #4385757
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mela

My transcripts were also available today so I hope to see an update. My question is, I have code 846 with refund issues 3/4, does that mean that’s the deposit date? Could I receive it earlier or later?

• #4385754
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ohiomom2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @ohiomom2020

@ JazzThee

Yes. There are like 3 threads of people stating that they were under a 60 day review and then they updated today on their transcript to a code 846 which is a DDD. Majority of the people under review that filed in Jan first week of February got a DDD. WMR will be updating overnight tonight. I hope and pray we’re in that group. 😉

• #4385740
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                JazzThee

@Joe Ooh good! I can’t access my Transcripts online, but I ordered them… Do you know wether or not you were under review or you just know how to read your transcript?

• #4385714
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DaDon09

@Joe on or by 3/4 (possibly could be a day or two before 3/4) you should see something in your bank account.

• #4385711
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ProudFatherOF1

@Joe correct so just check WMR in the morning between 3:30-6 you should see an update

• #4385706
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Joe

@jazzthee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I had code 570 a couple days ago then it was 571
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Then today I checked and now it’s 846 with what I’m assuming of DDD OF 3/4

• #4385704
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Joe

@proudfatherof1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I got code 846 then says 3/4 then my amount does that mean I’ll get my refund on 3/4?

• #4385700
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          JazzThee

Has anyone updated with an 846 on their transcripts and under review?

• #4385697
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ProudFatherOF1

@Joe my bad I didn’t fully explain well. Basically Saturday morning around 3:30-6:00 am WMR will update for a DDD(Direct Deposit Date) for the following week. If you can view your transcripts it’ll tell you if you have code 846 and if you do 846 is code for refund issued.

• #4385636
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Joe

@proudfather what do u mean tonight into Saturday morning like I will have my refund then or will my WMR update or what u mean brother. Sorry new to all this tax stuff

• #4385622
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bathsheba

It updated!!!!! YAY
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cycle 20200805
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  File 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Acc 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Codes 150,570

Updated with a 571 code (fixed itself from the 570) and an 846 of 3/4..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No update with WMR

So when should I look for it in my account? I have M&T direct deposit?

• #4385605
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chasity

I filed 2/13 no update on 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR says being processed with tax topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Praying everyone updates on Saturday. I will post tomorrow either way to let you know ! Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

• #4385599
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lmb

Yea I’ve filed same kids same credits same hoh. And every yr something new makes it later n later. Starting to think it’s early filers with turbo tax 🤦‍♀️

• #4385594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      NCNurse
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @ncnurse

@Lmb I claimed both credits too…No updates yet. My refund is pretty close to yours. I have had any changes over the past few years. I filed 1/27, accepted 1/28. My refund has never been delayed before.

• #4385569
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Queen_Monique
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @queenmonique

Finally can see transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Code 846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          With date of 3/4

• #4385567
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lmb

846 is suppose to be approved and the 3.4 is suppose to be ur deposit date.

• #4385565
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lmb

The IRS lady I talked to on Tuesday wouldn’t pull my refund up becuz it wasn’t 21 days from PATH being lifted and said not to go off your transcripts becuz they update several times n codes can change

• #4385561
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ProudFatherOF1

@Joe it means your in for a treat come midnight tonight into Saturday morning check around 3:30 am-6

• #4385555
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Joe

Can someone explain to me what 846 refund sent 3/4 and then the amount means? Sorry new to transcripts and such

• #4385495
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Picklerick
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @picklerick

I cant access trans can and irs rep tell me what mine says over the phone?

• #4385394
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kat
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kittykat

Lmb yes, both credits here. No DDD yet

• #4385386
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lmb

🤞🤞

• #4385324
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        avacado

Previous:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Filed and accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bar gone with “processing” message since 2/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Transcripts showed 570 as of 3-2

Today:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Transcripts updated this morning showing a DDD for 3-4 and WMR will update tomorrow to reflect it.

Good Luck everyone.

• #4385308
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lmb

Idk if there really was a difference in the STILL PROCESSING vs the is being processed messages wmr is giving but I think that’s their way of getting more time without having to explain it. Can’t see transcript either online n I guess Turbo Tax with green dot cards held everyone’s refund til damn near the 27th. Horrible tax yr

• #4385302
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Bummed

Filed 2/2 accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              One dependent, school and worked one job
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WMR showing received until 2/22 when my bars when away to show still processing. TT 152 and amount showing the whole time. Under $3500. No update since last Saturday.

• #4385300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              AmyZee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @amyzee

Filed/accepted 1/29. EITC and all that. Was stuck on “still processing” with TT152 and my amount on the side. Transcripts n/a until this morning, when they updated to a DDD of 3/4. I totally think there is a big group of us early filers who just got resequenced. I hope you all update to a DDD too.

• #4385289
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                dJ94

I filed 1/8 and was accepted 1/14 due to someone trying to use my information back in 2012 .State was accepted on 01/27 and my last update was 02/16 my refund is also over 8k as well just as last 3 years hope we update tonight.

• #4385280
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lmb

My refund was also over 8k. Has anyone with both credits who filed in Jan with larger amounts still have nothing??? Curious to figure out what happened this yr

Viewing 133 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.