Reply To: Received a 4464c letter? Gotten a DDD yet?

Home Forums Archives Letters, Forms, Codes & Error Messages Received a 4464c letter? Gotten a DDD yet? Reply To: Received a 4464c letter? Gotten a DDD yet?

• Topic Starter
    2013taxpayer
      @2013taxpayer

1/28 – filed
      1/28 – accepted 11 hrs later from filing
      1/30 – around 10pm finally got a status on wmr with ‘Return Received’ (1 bar) & still processing
      1/31 – ordered acct transcript but couldn’t order return transcript
      2/6 – received acct transcript & 4464 c letter (dated 2/4) & has no code on it whatsoever. it had no action required. wmr still the same.
      2/14 – wmr had no status bar but still the same msg w/return received.
      2/16 – wmr still had no bar but msg changed to Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. i ordered another acct transcript to see if i get any codes because my transcript had nothing on it…it was blank w/a as of date of 2/18th.
      2/18 – wmr still the same…no status bar w/msg. i still can’t order a return transcript.
      2/19 – wmr still the same (no bars since 2/16). i still can’t order a return transcript.
      2/21 – got acct transcript that was ordered on 2/16 Pic of acct transcript – totally blank just like the first one. exact same thing as the first one. only diff was the as of date. first one was 2/18 & this one is 3/04.
      2/22 – Pic of WMR as of today (since 2/16)
      Pic when trying to order return transcript – still can’t order a return transcript.
      2/28 – WMR/hotline is still the same.

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Received a 4464c letter? Gotten a DDD yet?

2013taxpayer
      @2013taxpayer

so i just got my new acct transcript yesterday that i ordered last friday and it was BLANK!!! but STILL bas the same as of date as my 2nd one i ordered in feb of 3/04th. talked w/bartd about it and told me it sounds like my return isn’t being processed at all!! my wmr is still the same *sigh*

• The forum ‘Letters, Forms, Codes & Error Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.