Reply To: Your tax return is still being processed.

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Your tax return is still being processed. Reply To: Your tax return is still being processed.

• Topic Starter

Can someone please help me? I filed on 1/21/2019 was accepted on 1/22/2019. I had 1 bar with the tax topic. (Federal return) then woke today to see “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. Please read the following information related to your situation: Tax topic 152, Refund information

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Your tax return is still being processed.

Curiosity

I had the same message last year & it was NOT for ID Verify it was for a notice an A CP05 letter & it took all of 2 days to get it from the IRS & and about 3 minutes to fill it out & fax it back to them. I had my refund the following week.

The year before I had the exact same message. Woke up to it on a Wednesday morning about 2 weeks after filing & the following Saturday I woke up to a DDD of the following week. No notices in the mail no issues no Id verify no nothing.
    I say all this to say. Nobody actually knows what it means. For some of you it’s nothjng for others it could be something. You won’t know until you know. Don’t drive yourself crazy listening to everyone here….everybody is a tax expert come tax time. 😂

• The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.