Reply To: Anybody STILL waiting

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Anybody STILL waiting Reply To: Anybody STILL waiting

• Topic Starter
    Jeannine
      @disaster209

I filed Jan 29 turbo tax and yep I’m still waiting .. I’ve called a few times they said to wait got a letter said to wait . Tried getting transcripts online I get so far and it stops got them by mail they are always the same . I’ve been reading everyone’s post and I see people disappearing as they get theirs .. and thank u to the people who stay and let everyone else know there is still hope …

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Anybody STILL waiting

Robin
      @disaster209

Disaster this year 😖
      E-Filed 2/9
      Accepted 2/9
      Bars disappeared 2/18
      Received CP05 3/26 (45 days to end 5/10)
      Called 5/10 they said they had until the 19th to finish the review. Still nothing sent out nor did they ask for verification of anything. So I just waited….
      5/29 I called again and they said that they’ve had way more than enough time to finish the review and process it. So he was going to do the referral to release my refund and/or send me something letting me know whats going on. Which it could take another 60 days. 😣😣
      So my question is did you all have to wait the full 60 days after the referral for your refund? That puts me basically at the end of July. I’ve never had this happen and its extremely frustrating!!

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.