Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

• Topic Starter
    ineedtoknow

Mine is still saying this..but it updated today with the refund amount on the side> This happen to anyone else?

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

BabyGirl

I filed my return on 01/31/18 accepted 01/31/18. This year my return was pulled for a random review and I got the letter 4464C dated 03/08/18. I suppose it is because my income had increased. I called the IRS today and she told me the same thing to wait the full 60 days either the WMR will give me a date or I am to call them back and they will be able to tell me something. I have not received any other letters at this time and I am getting impatient! I ordered my transcripts today by mail because they will not let me see them online. Ugh this is madness!! I need to move because my apt has mold and this is only causing me more problems. My sister got a 4464C letter back in March but got her refund the next week!

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.