• ashleyd posted an update in the group Tax Refund Offsets 1 year, 1 month ago

    my husband just married owed a debt form 2003 because he never filled his taxes not the brightest person so my question is should i file a return for him so that he doesn’t owe anymore i think that if we file his old return then the debt that the irs says he owes will go away right or not be 4000 anymore any answers would be great. because now there trying to take my money and i am the sole provider i filed the injured spouse form so i can get the money back from this year, i also sent a form to the irs to get his w2 from 2003 hopefully