Lil Terry

  • Lil Terry posted an update in the group Tax Refund Offsets 1 year, 9 months ago

    Hi…I was trying to see if there was anything I could do about wht is going on with me n my hubby income tax this is r fist year doing r taxes together I owed back child support from 3 years ago way befor me n him they r not his kids but they took all of r income money is there anything I can do to get his money back plz some one help lol

    • He would have needed to file an injured spouse form to protect his part. I do believe you can amend it, to add the injured spouse form, but I am not sure.

    • It is not too late to file the Injured Spouse form. He can atleast get his income back