Skip to toolbar


Member's groups

  • active 2 months, 2 weeks ago

    Did you file with H&R block and things went smoothly? Who is their 3rd party processor if you opted to take out fees from your return? Did anyone else get accepted or approved by H&R Block? Share it all here […]

    Public Group / 64 members
  • active 2 months, 4 weeks ago

    If an individual owes money to the federal government because of a delinquent debt, the Treasury Department can offset that individual’s federal payment or withhold the entire amount to satisfy the debt.

    Public Group / 119 members



active 7 months, 3 weeks ago