• JB posted an update in the group Amended Returns 2 years, 8 months ago

    I was assigned a TA when I submitted my Amended Return back in March…(My tax preparer made a mistake on my annual earnings on my original). Anyhow, everytime I talk to her she seems less and less interested. That plus she sounds like she’s 70 years old. Its painful to even call her but if the TA is supposed to help expedite the return, then Lord only knows what you get not using them. Its always a series of I’ll let you know if they need further information….in the meantime….I continue to wait and wait and wait.