• David posted an update in the group Injured Spouse 1 week, 6 days ago

    Alert* if you have gotten your state taxes taken and you don’t know how to get them call the people that you filed with there is a paper that you can fill out that will return your money just like your federal taxes. My state taxes were almost $700 and they took it and then they re off set it and give it back to me within a week it gets to you a whole lot faster than Federal.

    • Do you knpw the name of the form? They actual took from federal and state the same amount which is double what was owed its the first week day sense i found that out so please let me know if yoy know thank you

    • Hey Tiff Ill find out today and post it.

    • Form 8379