Cherie Williams, CPA @firm1040

  • Cherie Williams, CPA @firm1040 posted a new activity comment 8 months ago

    Sometimes, the state and federal department work together to collect and sometimes they don’t (possibly due to timing). I would definitely look into filing the innocent spouse form if this was not your loan. However, depending on your tax situation, it may end up costing more if you file separate just weigh all the options before moving forward.