Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided whe

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

I’ve had this ridiculous refund status on WMR and the hotline since Jan. 31. Filed on 1/17 and Accepted by IRS on 1/25. Only claimed EITC and Child tax credit for my 3 kids, like I do every year. Anyone have any idea what this means? It doesn’t say I’m under review like other threads I’ve seen, but was wondering if this message is a precursor to that. I feel like I’m in purgatory. Aggravating seeing people that filed almost 2 weeks after not only have deposit dates, but already have their refunds. I’m happy for them and all, but WTH IRS????

The topic ‘Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided whe’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 5 replies - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

I hope you’re right Julia! I started seeing this message today, and there was an error on my return that was corrected yesterday. I called and the rep seemed very positive that I would be receiving my return “very soon”, she couldn’t give me a date though.

Anonymous

I’m starting to think this message comes up when the refund is ready, but there is still something processing on the deposit end. Like if the resulting deposit date would have been a weekend, or if they’re still trying to validate the bank info.

Totally just a wild guess, obviously, but in the absence of any other theories, I figured I’d throw that out there.

Anonymous

I would call and ask if there are any flags on your account you will be transferred to a different department who can pull this up. Did that this morning and found that we were placed under review :/ I was accepted on 01/24. Goodluck guys

Anonymous

I had been the 21 day message but today the 1800 line updated to the above message. The WMR isn’t finding my info.

Anonymous

I’m in the same boat. I don’t get it.

Viewing 5 replies - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided whe’ is closed to new replies.