WMR messed up my account!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season WMR messed up my account!!!

• This topic has 25 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by chard.
  • Topic Starter
    xoxo808xoxo

Filed: 2/1
      Accepted: 2/1
      TT
      1 bar yesterday 2/2

Got this message after WMR went down today 2/3:

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Anyone else having this problem or message????

Viewing 24 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        chard

Hi,

I filed my refund thru HR Block last Feb. 12 and we applied ITIN for my dependents. We have received the ITIN’s last March 17 and HR Block said that my Fed refund is now processing since we got the ITIN. My problem is when I used the WMR, it said that “we cannot provide any information about your refund.”. I’ve talked to the representative and they said that they cannot see my SSN. Do I need to worry? what will going to happen to my refund?

Thanks,

aimrod

Same thing is happening to me
            3/9 recieved
            3/9 accepted
            3/12 bars dissappear and wmr says I am entering wrong info and this….help???

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IR

LABsMomma
              @labsmomma

@matthew I hope everything gets all straightened out for you!

Carla

@ Matthew try 800-829-0852 ext 652

Carla

@Matthew try 800-829-0852 ext 652

Matthew

@LBSMOMMA
                    thank you for your input the guy who did my return said it would be in my bank account today (Friday) and nothing and I wanna call the irs but when I call I just get a greeting I can’t talk to a person dose anyone know the number to talk to a person from the irs besides 800 829 1040

LABsMomma
                      @labsmomma

Matthew, what I would personally do is double check that they were accepted by the IRS through the preparer. If they were and nothing is still showing on the hotline or the website I would call the IRS and explain to them I filed and accepted on January 26th but am not showing up in the system. I just want to check that they were received. There is no gaurentee that they will give you any information but missing from both hotline and website, it wouldn’t hurt at this point.

Matthew

@LBSMOMMA
                        I filed on the 26th and didn’t realize I could check the status until yesterday. From the first time I tried I wasn’t showing up on there. Also I never received an email stating that it was received.

Rozilyn

2 John is all that cursing necessary are you so frustrated with yourself I know the only words you know nobody wants to hear those or see those no one else is cursing like that on here but you

LABsMomma
                            @labsmomma

@matthew I really am not sure. Just saying what exactly happened to me. When did you file? Did you get an accepted confirmation? Were you ever showing in WMR?

Matthew

@LBSMOMMA
                              thank you if it’s back up how come I can’t check where my refund is at

LABsMomma
                                @labsmomma

@Matthew I showed back up today. Yesterday I was missing from both the 800 number and the website I know it wasn’t just from “checking too much”

Matthew

Hello I get the same message do u know if WMR is jus down

John

Butt licker is a big bitch. I wish I could get my hands on u. U talk a lot of shit to ppl u don’t know who are just here looking for info, if u don’t like get the fuck off. I promise I would turn u into my personal bitch, ppl like u deserve to get scalped.

Sharde

Yes this happen to me I filed yesterday 2/2/2016 and today receiving that message…. But hopefully everything is being processed correctly!!!

E.S.

Same thing happened to me today and I been very concerned. I filed on 2/1 as well and was accepted that day. I am getting that message. When I look on h and r block Facebook page people are saying that they can see there bars again and I am not.
                                        Please update us when you find out anything different and I will do the same.

Aktivity

alot of you guys are checking way too much. ex:(early this morning i was in there now this) lol. calm down u still in there probably locked yourself out and broke wmr lmao!
                                          btw im still in there filed 1/30 just one bar tho. state autho yesterday feb 2

xoxo808xoxo

I just got off the phone with a rep from the IRS. Poor guy sounded completely worn out. He said they cannot help anyone with any tax information because their entire system is having issues. He apologized for the inconvenience and assured me that I shouldn’t be alarmed that my WMR account has no information. He said it should be resolved by tomorrow morning and if I am still experiencing the same issue I’m free to call again tomorrow. I had about a 1 min wait to speak to a rep. Hope this helps….

strawberryslc17

I am getting the exact same message. I filed on 1/29 accepted within 20 minutes. I had one bar until 2/1 Then my bars went away. Now today I am getting the message that they cannot provide any information about my return. I am hoping it is just because WMR is down.

Kalyn

I heard the irs was having technical issues and wmr has been down and is supposed to be for 5-6 hours

LABsMomma
                                                  @labsmomma

The same exact thing is going on with me. (I was showing in there this morning) Filed yesterday.

xoxo808xoxo

@Katrina

It’s strange because it’s a simple return. No changes to address or anything. Guess I better call ?

Katrina

they received their REFUNDS*, NOT their returns. Sorry, went too fast. :)

Katrina

Tommy Bahama is being a little melodramatic. Many people within my ddd received that same message with 152, and proceeded to receive their returns (many of them received it yesterday as well as today). Only a small amount of people said their refund required further investigation. Try not to worry, see if you can give them a call.

TOMMY BAHAMA

you’re in big trouble now. this is basically the message of doom. i’m so sorry for you. this is awful. you will probably not get your refund until July.

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                      • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.