WMR down again

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season WMR down again

• This topic has 131 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    sphya

Tried logging in to WMR and it stated it is temporarily down and to try later… Does that mean it is updating our DDD Updates ?

Viewing 130 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

Almost a day and a half the wmr website was down and still no update .what a shame

Nikki

@Shanni – I filed 1/25 still no update/blank transcripts except for 2-16-2015/ one bar on WMR and Tax Topic 152 as always

Shanni

I filed Jan.27th.Still have not received an update. Anyone else having this problem? ?

Anonymous

Ellie, while I think WMR is a horrible, horrible thing (just the way it’s done, I don’t think it’s very reliable) but mine has always updated and then Refund Sent before I actually got the DD. That just further goes to prove my point at how horrible it is, when people say “mines stuck on 1 bar but my DD just hit today”. lol

Elle

Ever since WMR was implemented I’ve never seen a ddd on it before getting my refund. It will update to return accepted, but that’s it. I can’t stand WMR. it’s totally useless. Transcripts have been more effective for taking my refund than that stupid thing.

Elle

Ever since WMR was implemented I’ve never seen a ddd on it before getting my refund. It will update to return accepted, but that’s it. I can’t stand WMR. it’s totally useless. Transcripts have been more effective for taking my refund than that stupid thing.

car

Has anyone RECEIVED their refund with wmr never updating for them?

Brandy

Juicee I am in the exact same boat. Not sure what is going on. I filed 1/12. Accepted early morning 1/13. Had one bar ever since. Wmr went down for me last night and just about an hour ago I was able to finally get in and my one bar is gone. Gives me the generic “we are still processing your return. We will give a date when available ” idk.

juicee

Wmr was down since yesterday for me and now its up but the bar is gone and now it says your refund is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available….. what is that all about??????

Anonymous

Accepted the 20th and no update for me. Still one bar and only account transcripts. I wonder if that 16th date means anything.

macygray

No updates for me on WMR or on transcripts either. Still no bars, no amount, topic 152. Still only 0s on account transcript. I was really hoping for update with good news. Sigh

patient

No changes for me after system being shut down all day.. still 1 bar.

drea

Wmr is back up….no update for me filed 1/27 accepted 1/27. Education credits, 1 bar.

bakes

WMR is still back up for me, it has been down all day. No update, one bar, code 152. Filed and accepted 1/24, I’m an 05’er. over $10k refund, account transcript has Feb. 16, all zero’s. Stinks! I filed a friend’s same day and she already has her refund!

irs_limbo

Back up for me too, but no change. Still at one bar. :(

TheHBIClol
                                        @m0therof5

Wmr was down for me since 9pm central time last night. Just checked it and it’s back up and my bars are still there at approved with DDD of 2/3 as it was before it went down last night so I don’t know guys.just my situation

WillBeas
                                          @willbeas

WMR back up..no change

batgirlnj

Back up for me, but no update. Bars still gone and still says being processed. No update to transcript either . 20150405 cycle code but no 846. Back to the drawing board.

kk

It was back up for my spouse about an hour ago after being down all day. It never went down for me. We filed joint. The transcript sign in was also down for my spouse. Kept saying wrong password. That is now working again as well.

straysoul

wmr down as of right now. should be up in 20 minutes

wat

@illybeans I’m not sure how much sense that makes. According to Turbotax, 50% of the people who filed with them and were accepted on the same day I was have already gotten their money. That’s a little more than a handful :p

Cafeazucartx
                                                    @rtbartonie

@jillybeans thanks so much for that I was getting worried and the horror stories you read about taking a year to get a refund and only getting a small portion of what you were expecting…. This makes me feel a lot better that processing is just beginning versus in limbo since the 20th

jillybeans

WMR is down (most likely) due to heavy traffic overloading the server(s). Happens every year at the end of January. That is when the IRS selects handfuls of efiled returns to “test” on. That also explains why some that have filed later are getting their DDD sooner. It is like a lottery, if you will. No returns are processed prior to the first day, even though they can be filed before that.

Only reason I know this is from working in a CPA firm for far too many years. Thank GOD I get to be a SAHM mom now and not deal with this crap on a daily basis :)

Best of luck to everyone!

irs_limbo

sorry my last message was meant for @ tradami

irs_limbo

Aww please don’t take offense. I don’t mean to come off so frantic. lol. I do feel your pain. I went through it the year of the education credit debacle. So I know the deal of waiting and I’m not saying my plight is anywhere near those like you that have been waiting for three weeks. Still it’s just helpful to know if I’ve been approved. They can take their time sending the money, just let me know its gotten through and I can go about my business. To be honest that’s why I don’t usually file early because I noticed that early filers always get the shaft, and not in a good way. This year I waited five days after they started accepting returns to file even though I had my w2 since the first week in January. So I wasn’t rushing to the gates. But with all these other folks getting approved so fast after my filing date with no rhyme or reason I’m a very puzzled. If it wasn’t for that I would be like okay, just give it ten days as the pattern has gone before. I thought I had my ducks lined up, having my w2’s early for once and waiting a couple days. Most times I don’t file until early Feb or even March. I guess I was wrong and should have waited longer. Saved myself the agony.

Anonymous

I’m super confused why WMR is working for some while others it’s “down”.

Anonymous

@irs_limbo

Get in line, lol. Many of us have been waiting almost two weeks. I filed 1/8 and was accepted 1/12 in hopes I’d be processed in the first batch on the 20th….

irs_limbo

correction: * you don’t have to worry anymore about WMR. You have the money.

irs_limbo

@ straysoul congrats! At least you don’t have to worry anymore. The money that is. I just hope after WMR has been down all day I get some notice. I filed/accepted 1/25. Been a week and no updates. I’m going to cry!!

Tammykh

don’t feed the troll guys :P

straysoul

Wmr still down however i spoke with emerald card customer service they recieved my refund on 1/30 and bc of fees and it will be availible tuesday 2/3

Anonymous

It’s still down when I try to use my SSN but I can check my status if I use my wife’s SSN. We filed jointly. Strange. My status hasn’t changed. I still have no bars, I have my refund amount but what HAS changed is there is no topic anymore. See here: http://puu.sh/fkXP7/676448f6ab.png

• #4099126
                                                                        Alize

@Drea LMAO! You are so right!!!

• #4099125
                                                                          Anonymous

Where’s my refund website still down. Filed Janurary 20th got accepted but still no DDD yet

• #4099123
                                                                            Drea

WMR still down for me it is 1:53 est. Hopefully when it comes up ill have a ddd :)

Filed : 1/27
                                                                              Accepted: 1/27
                                                                              WMR: 1 bar tax topic 152
                                                                              education credits

Side note: all of you internet gangstas need to stop….you’re not even in the same state and in 1-2 weeks you wont be on this site anymore you’ll be out spending that money. Sooooo shut up!!! no one wants to read through your arguments that is not what I’m here for! lol

• #4099119
                                                                              straysoul

WMR still down here at 1:42 eastern

• #4099114
                                                                                ugh

@igetit LMAO it had nothing to do with his statement and everything to do with the passive-aggressive way he acted toward me. You may choose not to see it, but it is quite clear that he felt he was right and that he was not going to allow himself to be corrected by me. He was being a pompous jerk and I called him out on it, and that is the bottom line.

Discussion over.

• #4099109
                                                                                  Gr8St8TX

Filed and accepted 1/28, one bar WMR
                                                                                    been trying to check since yesterday evening…still receiving “WMR currently unavailable please try again later message”

• #4099108
                                                                                    IGetIt

@ Ugh..

Fact is.. We all have the rt 2 our personal opinion. U started a debate w/every1 in this forum, becuz u had a “bias” opinion. But your NOT our: God, Judge, Professor, Mother/Father, etc. So y TRY n belittle any1’s character, just becuz u “disagreed” with STRAYSOUL statement?
                                                                                      Are we all frustrated? Yes, that’s obvious. Is all the info we’re venting about 100% accurate? Maybe not.. Even if it’s 5% rt, we are just giving OUR “point of view.” U could have “avoided the debate” altogether n just kept it 2 yourself… I’m pretty sure over the yrs, YOUR advice and/or opinion has NOT always been 100% correct. Think about that, next time ur trying to correct another persons “contradiction.” But it’s no reason 2 step out of character n degrade some1. What did it really accomplish? Nothing!!

Focus on the TRUE discussion here… “Wmr is still down n we’re ALL pissed about it”… Period!

Ps.. U strike me as a person, that must have the LAST word. So by all means… Step bk up on YOUR “podium” 2 address our nation.
                                                                                      (Mr. Wanna be President

• #4099104
                                                                                      ugh

@gingerie last year I got my DDD on a sunday morning, so it’s certainly possible.

• #4099069
                                                                                        waitinginwi

@Ugh ” straysoul

ugh Everyone is entitled to there opinion and my opinion is it will be back up at 7 pm eastern . Could i be wrong sure its possible i could be wrong. I hope i am wrong keep us all updated” didn’t sound like that to me.

• #4099065
                                                                                          Gingerle

Refund Trace is a totally and completely a seperate thing than wmr ppl!! Btw, wmr is working fine for me. For what it’s worth, in all my many years of filing, wmr has never updated any other time than between 3am and 6am on Sat and Wed mornings. Never ever! Not saying it hasnt for others, but has never changed for me.

• #4099059
                                                                                            ugh

@straysoul Do not pray for me. I am an Atheist and do not need your ridiculous prayer. Thanks but no thanks. In the future, please realize that you come across as a passive aggressive, pompous jerk. Maybe you realize it, maybe you don’t, but the fact is that you are the cause of this argument because you couldn’t handle me correcting you like a mature adult.

• #4099058
                                                                                              ugh

@Willbeas “verifying a direct deposit” refers to verifying that it was sent and received. For example, if your DDD was tomorrow and tomorrow comes but it is not there.. then they can verify the deposit having been sent. It has nothing to do with WMR.

As for the other guy whining about my posts, deal with it.

• #4099057
                                                                                                WillBeas
                                                                                                  @willbeas

A refund trace is the name of the process used to track a stolen, lost, or misplaced refund check and replace an authorized refund to the taxpayer. Refund trace also includes initiating a forgery claim and verifying a direct deposit.

@ugh..maybe you should have read this sentence at the end before making yourself look like the ass!! Ijs…dont shoot the messenger……”Refund trace also includes initiating a forgery claim and verifying a direct deposit.”

• #4099055
                                                                                                  kk

For what it’s worth, WMR is working for me but not for my spouse – joint return. Both had DDD posted yesterday for 2/4. I can’t explain why and it doesn’t do any good to speculate.

My 1/2 cent: a tracer, in a legal context, is a way of investigating what happened to something that left its expected path. A tracer in a refund context would then be to trace or to investigate what happens to a refund after it leaves the IRS. WMR generally just tracks the status of a return. Once a refund leaves the IRS, should someone fail to receive, the tracing process would being. The tracer feature of the WMR tracking app, presuming it has one because of the distinction in the down time, is down for a longer period of time than the return tracking feature.

• #4099053
                                                                                                    Anonymous

@ UGH…you get on here everyday and decide to be disrespectful. You are obviously not happy with life. You are a person who lashes out when you cannot have your way and that’s a sign of immaturity. Everybody has went through refund issues at some point in time and once you get yours I’m sure you will not care about anyone else. Don’t be a coward, be positive!

• #4099050
                                                                                                      irs_limbo

@justme Hi! *waves* That’s the eternal question. No one knows? It’s all over the place. For instance I filed around 4pm on 1/25 and was accepted the same night. I have been stuck on one bar, with only my account transcript showing all 0’s but others that filed 1/26, 1/27 and 1/28 have either received their deposits or have a DDD. Then there are others who filed early in Jan as far back as the 16th and 21st and they are in the same position as me. It’s strange. I’ve heard some folks are being pulled for review and all other manners of things. But it’s all speculation until you personally get an update or the IRS sends a letter.

• #4099046
                                                                                                        justme

Can anyone explain to me in layman’s terms why there is such a discrepancy between filers. I filed 1/17 accepted 1/20 and still didn’t have a DDD I see others are saying the same while people who filed later in the month have a DDD date within a couple days.
                                                                                                          The site and number have both been down for me since yesterday evening too

• #4099045
                                                                                                          straysoul

ugh
                                                                                                            i will pray for you

• #4099043
                                                                                                            irs_limbo

I think we all need a laugh. A break. A distraction. Even though I realize it’s no laughing matter to some. They need their refunds. But getting mad at innocent people and being rude isn’t going to make the refund process faster and it’s not going to guarantee you get one at all. Get mad at the IRS for encouraging early filing which they know damn well does not work out “early” for the filers. But most important get mad at our Congress for cutting the IRS’s budget. They’re understaffed and can’t get things done quick.

• #4099039
                                                                                                              ugh

@waitinginwi oh, please.. This guy was being a pompous ass from the first moment I contradicted what he said. He just can’t handle being wrong and decided to be an asshole to me in a very passive-aggressive way. I’m surprised you don’t see that

• #4099037
                                                                                                                waitinginwi

My bad, jackass*

• #4099036
                                                                                                                  waitinginwi

@Ugh no reason to call someone an asshole. He was just stating what’s on their page. Just because it doesn’t mention wmr doesn’t mean it’s not on the same schedule. About the only thing you really proved was how rude you can be and that refund trace is not wmr. That’s about it. You sure are an intelligent one.

• #4099035
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

It has been down for me since a little bit before 11pm yesterday eastern time, almost 12 hours ive been waiting for an update!

• #4099033
                                                                                                                      straysoul

see you at 7 pm eastern will check wmr throughout the day

• #4099031
                                                                                                                        ugh

@tradami Read that page you linked again. It says refund trace and change of address are unavailable from 12 AM to 7 PM on Sundays, NOT Where’s My Refund.

• #4099029
                                                                                                                          ugh

@straysoul now suck on that, you god damn jackass. Refund trace and change of address =/= Where’s my refund

• #4099028
                                                                                                                            ugh

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part21/irm_21-004-002r.html#d0e170

21.4.2.2 (11-02-2011)
                                                                                                                              What is a Refund Trace?

A refund trace is the name of the process used to track a stolen, lost, or misplaced refund check and replace an authorized refund to the taxpayer. Refund trace also includes initiating a forgery claim and verifying a direct deposit.
                                                                                                                              Caution:

≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡

21.4.2.3 (05-06-2014)
                                                                                                                              Refund Trace Process

The refund trace process is as follows:

The taxpayer contacts the IRS and states his/her refund was received but then lost, stolen, destroyed, or states it was never received.
                                                                                                                              Note:

If the taxpayer states he/she did not receive their refund and there is some indication identity theft may be involved, see IRM 21.6.2.4.2.1(4), Telephone Inquiries Regarding MXEN, MXSP, IDT1, IDS1, IDT3, IDT6, IDS6, IDT8, IDTS8, IDT9, IDS9, and Scrambled Cases, for additional information.

• #4099026
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@straysoul is correct.

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/When-is-Where’s-My-Refund-Available%3F

It won’t be available until 7PM EST.

• #4099025
                                                                                                                                straysoul

ugh Everyone is entitled to there opinion and my opinion is it will be back up at 7 pm eastern . Could i be wrong sure its possible i could be wrong. I hope i am wrong keep us all updated

• #4099024
                                                                                                                                  NC

Basic question: It seems like some of us WMR is down while others are getting standard message. From past experience does this mean that those of us getting not available now we will see an update?

Filed 1/22 and one bar with black account and wage transcripts only

• #4099022
                                                                                                                                    j

I’m in florida and wmr is also down. what is going on I wonder if the system crashed bcause so many people is checking?

• #4099018
                                                                                                                                      straysoul

well ugh you find me a link to another tracer besides the amended status checker then i will otherwise they are both a refund tracer . now i am done checking for now but i am sure it will unlock at 7pm eastern update me when it unlocks

• #4099017
                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

WMR has been down for me all morning (and is still down) I live in Maine so…I am in the eastern time zone. No updates on SBBT as of yet…. looks like there will be no early deposit for me and I will indeed have to wait until 2/3 for my dd

• #4099016
                                                                                                                                          TammyKH

My roomate can check his but I get the WMR is down when trying to check mine. He filed on the 28th and I filed on the 22nd so I hope it is becauce mine is updating.
                                                                                                                                            We will see. I guess is anyone else having trouble?

• #4099014
                                                                                                                                            ugh

@straysoul it may be *a* refund tracer, but if they meant WMR, then they would have said WMR.. Simple concept, right? I’m sure you can wrap your head around it.

• #4099013
                                                                                                                                              macygray

Anyone get updates on transcripts last night? Or does WMR being down cause a delay in seeing updates to those as well?

• #4099012
                                                                                                                                                straysoul

refund tracer really ugh
                                                                                                                                                  trac·er
                                                                                                                                                  ˈtrāsər/Submit
                                                                                                                                                  noun
                                                                                                                                                  a person or thing that traces something or by which something may be traced, in particular.

So WMR is a refund tracer

• #4099011
                                                                                                                                                  ugh

Amy I saw some people on facebook saying it’s not down for them. I’m not sure. I know it’s down for me and many other people.

• #4099010
                                                                                                                                                    amy

Well I have no clue , am I the only one its not down for ? I even cleared my browser data to make sure it was stuck there, and i can still sign in .. that seems strange lol

• #4099007
                                                                                                                                                      ugh

@straysoul no, that’s the change of address and refund tracer that are down from 12 AM to 7 PM. Read the page again.. I’m not sure why WMR is still down, but it usually is not at this time on Sunday

• #4099004
                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

it literally will be down until 7 pm eastern time

• #4099003
                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

Sunday is the longest down time every year around 22 hrs

• #4098999
                                                                                                                                                            coy

Filed 1/27 approved 1/28 checked yesterday got a DDD date of 2/4 checked this morning says where’s my refylund is currently unavailable please try again later I wonder what’s going on

• #4098997
                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@Amy

Many of us filed on or before 1/20 and still have no update. I filed 1/8 and was accepted 1/12 and still no update. I’m sorry but you won’t find sympathy here lol.

Still getting:
                                                                                                                                                                We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try Where’s My Refund again later.

Phone hotline is still down for me as well.

• #4098995
                                                                                                                                                                amy

it hasnt went down for me at all , filed 2/26 accepted right away, has had 1 bar since , can order both transcripts … getting annoyed….

• #4098990
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Still down. C’mon! The suspense is killing me!

• #4098978
                                                                                                                                                                    Ry

7:52am EST, it’s still down folks.

• #4098972
                                                                                                                                                                      Rtbartonie

610am central time WMR still down…… I hope it’s good news when it’s back up!!!!

• #4098971
                                                                                                                                                                        $$$sandSense

Still down and I just checked.

• #4098964
                                                                                                                                                                          Ry

I feel like a kid on christmas. I’m sure I’ll be updating until I get home from work and sleep haha. Or until it’s up again.

• #4098963
                                                                                                                                                                            shaad87

5:49 am EST wmr still down….

• #4098962
                                                                                                                                                                              Ry

As of 5:27 am EST, WMR is still down.

• #4098959
                                                                                                                                                                                ry

It’s still down, as of 4:26am EST. Oy, the anticipation!

• #4098954
                                                                                                                                                                                  Devon

Is it Still Down Cause its still saying where’s my refund is Unavailable…..

• #4098941
                                                                                                                                                                                    509s12thMan
                                                                                                                                                                                      @509s12thman

Hope it comes! Filed on 1/26 and accepted same day few hours later but been at 1 bar since.. Sure make my SuperBowl a bit better :)

• #4098937
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Filed 1/20, Accepted 1/21, 1 Bar “Processing… 21 days refund” ever since.

• #4098936
                                                                                                                                                                                        Mike

Filed late 1/26 accepted withing 10 minutes DDD of 2/3.

• #4098933
                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

filed 1/26 accepted 1/26 with a ddd of 2/3

• #4098932
                                                                                                                                                                                            unkwn519

Everyone that can’t log in, when did you file and when were you accepted?

Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 1/28

• #4098931
                                                                                                                                                                                              unkwn519

If I dont get a DDD after all of this downtime I just might lose it.. lol

• #4098929
                                                                                                                                                                                                straysoul

i would say alot of people will see updates

• #4098928
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Well it says occasionally. Granted we’re past the 12:00am (midnight) part of this:

Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am and 9:00 pm to 12:00 am (Midnight)

though, but damn 9pm Saturday night until 7pm Sunday? That’s some crazy down-time.

• #4098927
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

We can hope. :P

• #4098926
                                                                                                                                                                                                      straysoul

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm

• #4098923
                                                                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

pugtor maybe a good thing

• #4098922
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Yea, WMR and the Hotline are both down still.

• #4098920
                                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

as in still not available

• #4098919
                                                                                                                                                                                                              straysoul

wmr still the same for me

• #4098914
                                                                                                                                                                                                                s trask

Wmr is back up and running. No updates or changes on my end after being down. Too bad.

• #4098913
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  kylie

Ok so I’m wondering will I get an up date because when I try to log in to wmr it says try again later but when I log in with my mom’s info it open straight up with her info for her DDD of feb2. So I tried it twice an it still want let me in but will let her. So hopefully it’s updating with good news. I filed 1/20 accepted same day. transcripts 000’s. Still no DDD. Last year cycle code ends in 01..

• #4098910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

1040 not return ussually it is hr blocks accunt number

• #4098908
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      straysoul

i am hoping for a refund sent update but in past years i ussually get that bar 2-3 days after its on my emerald card. last year it went through fees at h&r bank and was on my card right on my ddd but this year my account number somehow got put on my return so idk. maybe i will get it sooner.

• #4098906
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Yea, I’ve checked both. I’m praying the return of WMR tonight has SOMETHING changed. :(

• #4098904
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

I believe so. if filing joint check spouses too

• #4098898
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@straysoul: If that number says “As of today, no nontax debt offset…” that means no offset outside of potential owing penalties to the IRS from previous years or something, right?

• #4098897
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Well, I guess that somewhat answers my questions of when the best time to check for an update is. 5-10 minutes after each end-time for the days downtime.

• #4098895
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                straysoul

ussually if you have a 846 on transcript and a ddd then you are good. an offset may or may not delay you

• #4098893
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  straysoul

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Our Change of Address and Refund Trace features are not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    and 9:00 pm to 12:00 am (Midnight)

Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time

• #4098892
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

@waitinginwi @straysoul: I’m not crazy into the lingo and way it all works, but once your Refund Approved (DDD) shows, and the refund amount shows an amount doesn’t that mean everything is clear or can it still get pulled?

Secondly, be happy you have a DDD and such. Accepted on the 21st and still at 1 bar, can’t even get transcripts (online says info doesn’t match……..) and mail option doesn’t have either 2014 ‘scripts.

• #4098887
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      straysoul

me and you both

• #4098884
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        waitinginwi

I have my ddd would be nicer if it would just dd already so I can sleep normal again lol

• #4098880
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ugh

My understanding is that WMR will be down from 9PM – 12AM and then from 1AM – 7AM.

As for whether or not there will be DDDs involved, I don’t know. What I do know is that last year I got my DDD on a Sunday morning, so it’s certainly a possibility. It’s happened before.

• #4098878
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

i have heard it tells you if it has been applied never used it personally

• #4098877
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              waitinginwi

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank byFebruary 3, 2015.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 8, 2015, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax Topic 203, Refund Offsets for unpaid child support and certain federal, state, and unemployment compensation debts

Please Note:

Your refund may be reduced to pay a past due obligation such as child support, another federal agency debt, or state income tax. If this applies to you, the Financial Management Service, who issues IRS refunds, will send you a notice informing you of any offset they have made. The details of the debt are not provided to the IRS. Please do not call us to inquire about the details because we will not be able to answer your questions. Instead, direct any questions you have about the offset or debt to the agency identified on the notice.

So would the offset hotline even do anything?

• #4098876
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                straysoul

i meant to say first checked at this time of night

• #4098875
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  straysoul

800) 304-3107

• #4098874
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

yes i ussually lock myself out during the day for too many attempts but since i first checked wmr it ussually lets me back however i called 20 minutes ago and the status hotline is down.

• #4098873
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      waitinginwi

Happen to have the number?

• #4098871
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

lol would not surprise me. but still think you will be okay call the offset line it should tell you if they applied anything to it. i dont have a tc 203 on my approved wmr page

• #4098870
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          waitinginwi

@straysoul so your also locked out of wmr? I haven’t seen anything on sbbt so far myself. This whole locked out thing got me hopin.

• #4098869
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            waitinginwi

@straysoul but wouldn’t 203 show up on my transcript? I just checked them and their still the same the only debt I have that deals with the gov’t is the 41 dollars I owe state unemployment which has already been taken from state refund. Better not be double dippin. Lol

• #4098866
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              straysoul

no hr block bank is slow playing me

• #4098865
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                straysoul

@waitinginwi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Topic 203 – Refund Offsets for Unpaid Child Support, Certain Federal and State Debts, and Unemployment Compensation Debts

• #4098864
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  waitinginwi

@straysoul really? You too? Thought yours was on your card already?

• #4098863
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • #4098862
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      straysoul

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try Where’s My Refund again later.

• #4098858
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        sweatinmyrefund

lets hope so but im hearing that it updates from 3 to 6am

• #4098857
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          waitinginwi

I keep seeing this but I’m still able to get in still 2nd bar but with tax topic 203 on bottom hoping that’s just a general 2nd bar deal but yeah still working fine here

• #4098856
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Alize

thats the theory. Hope i update soon. :)

Viewing 130 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.