WMR down again

• Creator
    Topic

sphya

Tried logging in to WMR and it stated it is temporarily down and to try later… Does that mean it is updating our DDD Updates ?

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Almost a day and a half the wmr website was down and still no update .what a shame

Nikki

@Shanni – I filed 1/25 still no update/blank transcripts except for 2-16-2015/ one bar on WMR and Tax Topic 152 as always

Shanni

I filed Jan.27th.Still have not received an update. Anyone else having this problem? ?

Anonymous

Ellie, while I think WMR is a horrible, horrible thing (just the way it’s done, I don’t think it’s very reliable) but mine has always updated and then Refund Sent before I actually got the DD. That just further goes to prove my point at how horrible it is, when people say “mines stuck on 1 bar but my DD just hit today”. lol

Elle

Ever since WMR was implemented I’ve never seen a ddd on it before getting my refund. It will update to return accepted, but that’s it. I can’t stand WMR. it’s totally useless. Transcripts have been more effective for taking my refund than that stupid thing.

Elle

Ever since WMR was implemented I’ve never seen a ddd on it before getting my refund. It will update to return accepted, but that’s it. I can’t stand WMR. it’s totally useless. Transcripts have been more effective for taking my refund than that stupid thing.

car

Has anyone RECEIVED their refund with wmr never updating for them?

Brandy

Juicee I am in the exact same boat. Not sure what is going on. I filed 1/12. Accepted early morning 1/13. Had one bar ever since. Wmr went down for me last night and just about an hour ago I was able to finally get in and my one bar is gone. Gives me the generic “we are still processing your return. We will give a date when available ” idk.

juicee

Wmr was down since yesterday for me and now its up but the bar is gone and now it says your refund is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available….. what is that all about??????

Anonymous

Accepted the 20th and no update for me. Still one bar and only account transcripts. I wonder if that 16th date means anything.

macygray

No updates for me on WMR or on transcripts either. Still no bars, no amount, topic 152. Still only 0s on account transcript. I was really hoping for update with good news. Sigh

patient

No changes for me after system being shut down all day.. still 1 bar.

drea

Wmr is back up….no update for me filed 1/27 accepted 1/27. Education credits, 1 bar.

bakes

WMR is still back up for me, it has been down all day. No update, one bar, code 152. Filed and accepted 1/24, I’m an 05’er. over $10k refund, account transcript has Feb. 16, all zero’s. Stinks! I filed a friend’s same day and she already has her refund!

irs_limbo

Back up for me too, but no change. Still at one bar. :(

TheHBIClol
    @m0therof5

Wmr was down for me since 9pm central time last night. Just checked it and it’s back up and my bars are still there at approved with DDD of 2/3 as it was before it went down last night so I don’t know guys.just my situation

WillBeas
    @willbeas

WMR back up..no change

batgirlnj

Back up for me, but no update. Bars still gone and still says being processed. No update to transcript either . 20150405 cycle code but no 846. Back to the drawing board.

kk

It was back up for my spouse about an hour ago after being down all day. It never went down for me. We filed joint. The transcript sign in was also down for my spouse. Kept saying wrong password. That is now working again as well.

straysoul

wmr down as of right now. should be up in 20 minutes

wat

@illybeans I’m not sure how much sense that makes. According to Turbotax, 50% of the people who filed with them and were accepted on the same day I was have already gotten their money. That’s a little more than a handful :p

rtbartonie
    @rtbartonie

@jillybeans thanks so much for that I was getting worried and the horror stories you read about taking a year to get a refund and only getting a small portion of what you were expecting…. This makes me feel a lot better that processing is just beginning versus in limbo since the 20th

jillybeans

WMR is down (most likely) due to heavy traffic overloading the server(s). Happens every year at the end of January. That is when the IRS selects handfuls of efiled returns to “test” on. That also explains why some that have filed later are getting their DDD sooner. It is like a lottery, if you will. No returns are processed prior to the first day, even though they can be filed before that.

Only reason I know this is from working in a CPA firm for far too many years. Thank GOD I get to be a SAHM mom now and not deal with this crap on a daily basis :)

Best of luck to everyone!

irs_limbo

sorry my last message was meant for @ tradami

irs_limbo

Aww please don’t take offense. I don’t mean to come off so frantic. lol. I do feel your pain. I went through it the year of the education credit debacle. So I know the deal of waiting and I’m not saying my plight is anywhere near those like you that have been waiting for three weeks. Still it’s just helpful to know if I’ve been approved. They can take their time sending the money, just let me know its gotten through and I can go about my business. To be honest that’s why I don’t usually file early because I noticed that early filers always get the shaft, and not in a good way. This year I waited five days after they started accepting returns to file even though I had my w2 since the first week in January. So I wasn’t rushing to the gates. But with all these other folks getting approved so fast after my filing date with no rhyme or reason I’m a very puzzled. If it wasn’t for that I would be like okay, just give it ten days as the pattern has gone before. I thought I had my ducks lined up, having my w2’s early for once and waiting a couple days. Most times I don’t file until early Feb or even March. I guess I was wrong and should have waited longer. Saved myself the agony.

Anonymous

I’m super confused why WMR is working for some while others it’s “down”.

Anonymous

@irs_limbo

Get in line, lol. Many of us have been waiting almost two weeks. I filed 1/8 and was accepted 1/12 in hopes I’d be processed in the first batch on the 20th….

irs_limbo

correction: * you don’t have to worry anymore about WMR. You have the money.

irs_limbo

@ straysoul congrats! At least you don’t have to worry anymore. The money that is. I just hope after WMR has been down all day I get some notice. I filed/accepted 1/25. Been a week and no updates. I’m going to cry!!

Tammykh

don’t feed the troll guys :P

straysoul

Wmr still down however i spoke with emerald card customer service they recieved my refund on 1/30 and bc of fees and it will be availible tuesday 2/3

Anonymous

It’s still down when I try to use my SSN but I can check my status if I use my wife’s SSN. We filed jointly. Strange. My status hasn’t changed. I still have no bars, I have my refund amount but what HAS changed is there is no topic anymore. See here: http://puu.sh/fkXP7/676448f6ab.png

Alize

@Drea LMAO! You are so right!!!

Anonymous

Where’s my refund website still down. Filed Janurary 20th got accepted but still no DDD yet

Drea

WMR still down for me it is 1:53 est. Hopefully when it comes up ill have a ddd :)

Filed : 1/27
    Accepted: 1/27
    WMR: 1 bar tax topic 152
    education credits

Side note: all of you internet gangstas need to stop….you’re not even in the same state and in 1-2 weeks you wont be on this site anymore you’ll be out spending that money. Sooooo shut up!!! no one wants to read through your arguments that is not what I’m here for! lol

straysoul

WMR still down here at 1:42 eastern

ugh

@igetit LMAO it had nothing to do with his statement and everything to do with the passive-aggressive way he acted toward me. You may choose not to see it, but it is quite clear that he felt he was right and that he was not going to allow himself to be corrected by me. He was being a pompous jerk and I called him out on it, and that is the bottom line.

Discussion over.

Gr8St8TX

Filed and accepted 1/28, one bar WMR
    been trying to check since yesterday evening…still receiving “WMR currently unavailable please try again later message”

IGetIt

@ Ugh..

Fact is.. We all have the rt 2 our personal opinion. U started a debate w/every1 in this forum, becuz u had a “bias” opinion. But your NOT our: God, Judge, Professor, Mother/Father, etc. So y TRY n belittle any1’s character, just becuz u “disagreed” with STRAYSOUL statement?
    Are we all frustrated? Yes, that’s obvious. Is all the info we’re venting about 100% accurate? Maybe not.. Even if it’s 5% rt, we are just giving OUR “point of view.” U could have “avoided the debate” altogether n just kept it 2 yourself… I’m pretty sure over the yrs, YOUR advice and/or opinion has NOT always been 100% correct. Think about that, next time ur trying to correct another persons “contradiction.” But it’s no reason 2 step out of character n degrade some1. What did it really accomplish? Nothing!!

Focus on the TRUE discussion here… “Wmr is still down n we’re ALL pissed about it”… Period!

Ps.. U strike me as a person, that must have the LAST word. So by all means… Step bk up on YOUR “podium” 2 address our nation.
    (Mr. Wanna be President

ugh

@gingerie last year I got my DDD on a sunday morning, so it’s certainly possible.

waitinginwi

@Ugh ” straysoul

ugh Everyone is entitled to there opinion and my opinion is it will be back up at 7 pm eastern . Could i be wrong sure its possible i could be wrong. I hope i am wrong keep us all updated” didn’t sound like that to me.

Gingerle

Refund Trace is a totally and completely a seperate thing than wmr ppl!! Btw, wmr is working fine for me. For what it’s worth, in all my many years of filing, wmr has never updated any other time than between 3am and 6am on Sat and Wed mornings. Never ever! Not saying it hasnt for others, but has never changed for me.

ugh

@straysoul Do not pray for me. I am an Atheist and do not need your ridiculous prayer. Thanks but no thanks. In the future, please realize that you come across as a passive aggressive, pompous jerk. Maybe you realize it, maybe you don’t, but the fact is that you are the cause of this argument because you couldn’t handle me correcting you like a mature adult.

ugh

@willbeas “verifying a direct deposit” refers to verifying that it was sent and received. For example, if your DDD was tomorrow and tomorrow comes but it is not there.. then they can verify the deposit having been sent. It has nothing to do with WMR.

As for the other guy whining about my posts, deal with it.

WillBeas
    @willbeas

A refund trace is the name of the process used to track a stolen, lost, or misplaced refund check and replace an authorized refund to the taxpayer. Refund trace also includes initiating a forgery claim and verifying a direct deposit.

@ugh..maybe you should have read this sentence at the end before making yourself look like the ass!! Ijs…dont shoot the messenger……”Refund trace also includes initiating a forgery claim and verifying a direct deposit.”

kk

For what it’s worth, WMR is working for me but not for my spouse – joint return. Both had DDD posted yesterday for 2/4. I can’t explain why and it doesn’t do any good to speculate.

My 1/2 cent: a tracer, in a legal context, is a way of investigating what happened to something that left its expected path. A tracer in a refund context would then be to trace or to investigate what happens to a refund after it leaves the IRS. WMR generally just tracks the status of a return. Once a refund leaves the IRS, should someone fail to receive, the tracing process would being. The tracer feature of the WMR tracking app, presuming it has one because of the distinction in the down time, is down for a longer period of time than the return tracking feature.

Anonymous

@ UGH…you get on here everyday and decide to be disrespectful. You are obviously not happy with life. You are a person who lashes out when you cannot have your way and that’s a sign of immaturity. Everybody has went through refund issues at some point in time and once you get yours I’m sure you will not care about anyone else. Don’t be a coward, be positive!

irs_limbo

@justme Hi! *waves* That’s the eternal question. No one knows? It’s all over the place. For instance I filed around 4pm on 1/25 and was accepted the same night. I have been stuck on one bar, with only my account transcript showing all 0’s but others that filed 1/26, 1/27 and 1/28 have either received their deposits or have a DDD. Then there are others who filed early in Jan as far back as the 16th and 21st and they are in the same position as me. It’s strange. I’ve heard some folks are being pulled for review and all other manners of things. But it’s all speculation until you personally get an update or the IRS sends a letter.

justme

Can anyone explain to me in layman’s terms why there is such a discrepancy between filers. I filed 1/17 accepted 1/20 and still didn’t have a DDD I see others are saying the same while people who filed later in the month have a DDD date within a couple days.
    The site and number have both been down for me since yesterday evening too

straysoul

ugh
    i will pray for you

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 131 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.