WHO'S IN? CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST TURBO TAX

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season WHO'S IN? CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST TURBO TAX

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by robyn.
  • Topic Starter
    IRSsucks

I just got off the phone with some lady at Turbo Tax. Received the email telling me my fee I originally wanted taken from my pittly-ads REFUND of $594 is going to be taken whether I get my refund or not.

I told this lady, to ahead, take it. It’s not there. As fate would have it, I was fired from my job 2 weeks ago!

I told her as you bounce my once bountiful bank account, I will eating cold soup in a tent on the side of a freeway.

What was TURBO TAX response?

They sent me a survey.

I’m a veteran. I have volunteered at local churches and nonprofits to help the needy.

Now, I’m needy, and upset, and crying … homeless in 12 days unless i receive my refund, or some miracle happens lol.

TurboTax, thank you. Thank you for your lies . Thanksgiving to you, now I’m homeless.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        robyn

Same thing happened to me last year…

I had used TurboTax for 10 years and last year I purchased the audit protection.

I got audited due to a mistake / my daughter was listed for the EIC and my son wasn’t. my daughter wasn’t eligible/my son was.

Absolutely no help from TurboTax. SBBC pulled their payment and I didn’t get a refund.

I posted for help here… Got zero input/suggestions/help or even a response.

I have a DDD date of 3/21 as of a few days ago for this year’s taxes. I am going to file an amended return for last year.

Go to your bank – tell them NOT to pay out any ACH withdraws / payments from SBBC. They’ll charge you $25 bucks.

Don’t know what state you’re in… That would help to know so I could help you find some help until you’re working again.

IRSsucks

Won’t stop ‘ ntil ALL OF US GET OUT MONEY

I WILL CHANGE UP IP ADRESSES

I’M homeless lol

I now have nothing better to do haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.