where my refund for Taxact filer…..

Home Forums Archives Tax Preparers TaxAct where my refund for Taxact filer…..

• This topic has 16 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by tmac00.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Hello to all I do tax for  my family and friends every year,and ever year I use taxact…This year i knew it would be a little different due to all the change they have put in place.I got accepted dates of 1/19 still processing 1/25 still processing 1/26-1/27-1/28 and 1/29 and all are still processing…What is going on????..Has any one else use TAXACT and received a due date for there refund???

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        tmac00

I filed 1/10 accepted 1/15 no ddd an still stuck on still processing…called the irs an I have no hold but they did say the efile system went down on the 26th but back up an running now…so I guess it’s a waiting game.

Iona

Hello, I log οn tߋ your blog liҝe еveгy week.

ϒоur writing style іs witty, кeep ԁoing ԝhat үou’ге
            doing!

Roosevelt

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made orr did you download it from somewhere?
              A theme lile youres with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
              shine. Please let me know where you ggot your design.
              Cheers

kitty

2014 taxes accepted 1/29 got a ddd of feb 12th. i kept checking refund wheres my refund to extreme lol i think they got on and sped it up

Ana

Filed taxes on 1/29, accepted by IRS 1/30, & still stuck on 1 bar. Can’t Order transcripts, system keeps telling me it cant verify my information then locks me out. Anyone else experiencing this?

Anonymous

I file on 1/19/2014
                    accepted on 1/29/2014
                    ddd 2/6/2014
                    I was wondering will I get it early

Anonymous

Accepted: 1/25
                      Service: http://www.taxact.com
                      Fees: Paid directly (as opposed to Paid from my Refund)
                      First Date Return Showed Processing: 1/30
                      First Date Refund Showed Accepted: 2/2
                      Refund Method: Direct Deposit (as opposed to Check)
                      Date shown for Direct Deposit Initiating/Check Mailing: 2/6
                      Actual Date Direct Deposit/Check was Received: N/A
                      Additional Info: One W2, One Dependent, Student Loan Interest, Standard Deduction, Child Tax Credit, Earned Income Credit

just me

I used tax act also with an accepted date of 1/27 and still nothing, only accepted. My sister used HR Block was accepted the same day as I was 27th and has a DD date of 2/4. I guess IRS has HR Block and Turbo Tax on top of their list. We both had simple 1040 with EIC only.

Jess

Mrs. Simmons if you used TaxAct you can call 866.491.1040 to check the status of your refund. Make sure you enter the amount of your refund in dollar and cent for example (7989.00) followed by the # key

Anonymous

Thank jess for that post helpful..

Jess

I prepared and file my taxes on 1/7 taxact said the would it and submit when the IRS was ready. The IRS accepted my taxes on 1/23. Yesterday I checked the IRS website and it said my refund would be deposited into my account on 2/1. Republic bank called me and stated taxact was doing something different to prevent fraud so I had to verify my identity via email with a link from LexusNexus or whatever. Minutes later I received another email stating I successfully completed the ID test. My question is how long does Republic Bank usually holds your refund before they transfer it into your bank account.

Anonymous

Yes it is a issue with the IRS, but I was reading other blogs and it seem like other people that used turbo tax and other site were getting there refund faster then some other’s..I filed my own on 1/31 and was accepted the same day also..Am just not understanding why the other returns I filed that were accepted on these dates are not saying anything –> ((((1/25-1/27-1/28-1/29)))

Anonymous

I filed using taxact on 01/31 and was accepted in less than 5 minutes. Hadn’t even logged out yet. As of now WMR and 800# still says processing and I am unable to order transcript for 2012. I do not believe it has anything to do with who you used to efile, I believe this is an IRS issue.

Anonymous

@ johnf Okay I also got that submission # to it just a number that is recorded in taxact database that let them and you know that your return was accepted..If you call them you can give them that number and they can look up your accepted recorded that all that is..but i know that the WMR web site is having problems..I do taxes and I have been trying to look up my clients info to tell to let them know something..This year is surly going to be different then other years that we may have filed before..we will have to be strong in wait…I understanding waiting is hard to do when you need something..but i say give it a day then call the IRS..that what I was going to do..but reading some of these blog make me want to call now… JOHNF it going to be okay try calling today and see if they can tell you something!!I wish you the best of luck—Mrs.Simmons

JohnF

So heres my story, I am hoping to either shed light or have someone shed light for me please cuz I am confused.. Filed with taxact on 1/19 saw on the taxact site I was accepted on the 27th however I didnt get an email until late Monday night the 28th.. been in processing ever since, called IRS yesterday nice man said still processing that they got it on the 27th but didnt actually get it until the 28th (whatever that means) so ok but when gave them my address he said do you have a po box, which we do but used street address on return so was confused about that ( we moved last year and our forwarding address was our po box so I guess thats how they got it) so last night I finally was able to order the transcripts but with the po box, ok odd I thought why wouldnt they change it to our street address when thats whats on our return…but they let me order it so ok..then this morning after it still just says processing I went on to see what it would say if I tried to order transcripts again ( ok I am a nut) and this time it let me use my street address as what is on my return, and when I tried the PO box it said not a matching address. However it then said you already ordered these so you cant order again. So I guess its good it let me do it this morning with my correct address, but it must have been almost done last night being it let me do it, but with old address? IDK what to think… my other thing I would like to point out is I got a submission number when I filed. A few people I know who filed and atleast got a DD date all had DCN numbers (?) like they all have dashes in between there numbers which mine were all a stream of numbers. Just thought that was odd also. Any words of wisdon or hope. I am stressing out. A single father of 2 with full custody working my you now what off to make ends meet and I could really use the $$ to play catch up. SO I did file HOH eic, etc..

Anonymous

I used taxact, filed 1/23, accepted 1/26, 1 dependent…been in processing hell since 1/30. I feel something is going on with us taxact filers as well >:/

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘TaxAct’ is closed to new topics and replies.