What does this mean….please help

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season What does this mean….please help

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jose Hernandez.
  • Topic Starter
    Nicknack

we have received your tax return and it is being processed …

I have no tax topic my tax topic 152 disappeared along with my refund amount reappearing please help πŸ˜«πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jose Hernandez

I filed with CA on 2/19 and had the same thing. Checked on 3/4 and got the bars back and approved. Don’t worry, unless it says rejected! :)

KC

@hc

Yes, ordered both transcripts, by mail, on 3/1. I haven’t received them yet. Hoping for an update tonight!

Tsargeano

Mine says that also but I’m claiming “hardship” and using a Taxpayer Advocate to get my refund due to an Injured Spouse claim. It’s been saying that ever since the Path message went away.

HC
                @zipsnet

@KC

Are you able to order your transcript ?

KC

I filed and was accepted 2/11. My status has been the same ” we have your refund and it is being processed” since 2/13. No bars, no topics, nothing! All the info on the left is the same. Filing status, refund amount etc. Just no updates on wmr.

Marie

Mine has been like that since 2/25. I filled 2/22. Haven’t received a letter/notice and it hasn’t changed since. I haven’t called decided to wait it out. Last year I had to do an identity verification since I had moved, but I’m still at the same address this year so I don’t see why I would have to idverify again. I haven’t called. Decided to wait till the 21 day timeframe because it seems that everyone that’s called has been told it’s being reviewed… Lies all lies. I’ve seen a lot of people here and there told they were being reviewed and got a date right after that. I’ve did my own taxes for the past ten years, same 2 kids, same job info, and it’s never taken this long. I did my friends taxes on 2/15 and she got hers back 2/23….

I can say this thou that proccessing statement doesn’t mean the same thing for everyone…

Geishadoll

It means that now they are preparing your return and you might just have a DDD now or very soon.

softie

Mine actually did exactly the same thing. Wish I knew why. I had 1 bar up until this morning. Now no bars. filed 2/23

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.