Weekly, WMR updated on Saturday with missing bars

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Weekly, WMR updated on Saturday with missing bars

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kim.
  • Topic Starter
    Kim

I filed 1/19, accepted 1/22. WMR showed accepted with bars and all info. I’m weekly so WMR updated on this past Saturday with my bars missing. It still shows all the info on left hand side. Still has tax topic 152. Message still being processed.

I called today and the nice lady I spoke with said that everyone is seeing missing bars for some reason and that it’s nothing to worry about. She also said the 21 days starts from 1/29. She said that generally speaking I should see an update this week or next week. She would look my info up since she said that hey didn’t start actually processing until the 29th.

I have my fingers crossed for a DD this week but since I’m a weekly probably won’t see anything until the weekend.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kim

@queen I hope so.

Home » Topics » General Discussion » 2018 Tax Season » Is EVERYONE BEING REVIEWED?!??

Is EVERYONE BEING REVIEWED?!??

February 20, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Footballfam123

@footballfam123

Filed-accepted 1/32. No credits. No bars and TT 152 since Sunday. I dont Want to call! ☹️

Viewing 17 replies – 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

February 21, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Mary

@annabanana that’s probably what is happening to mine we moved last tax season but had no issues with being reviewed. We moved back to our old address last year and so far still being processed.

February 21, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Kim

I called today for the letter 4464c I received. It took no time at all to get through which was awesome. I had to answer questions to verify my identity including info about my 2016 and 2017 return. She said that I was under an accuracy revieww, kind of like a quality assurance type thing. She said that I need to wait 60 days like the letter said and at this time there is nothing else I need to do. She said it could be less than the 60 daus and to keep checking WMR. I’m hoping it updates on Saturday. She said her system only update’s once a week whereas WMR can update daily. She also said that normally you’ll only get pulled for an accuracy review once or twice. I told her that this was the 3rd time because I’ve had to verify id, use an ip pin, and been reviewed twice before! Fingers and toes crossed!

My account transcript shows a 2/26 date but has a $0.00 beside it. It also has code 806 with my refund amount show as a negative and a date of 4/15/2018. Hoping I get it sooner rather than later.

Kim

Well now I have received letter 4464C. Tax transcripts received with 2/26 date bit also 4/15/18 date. Hoping for positive update on Saturday.

Queen

I lost my bars on Saturday during the update.
              I’m praying for an Update this coming Saturday.

Kim

I don’t have eic. Standard return, nothing special. I was trying to learn more about the updates. Also just tying to share whawhat I learned.

Jomaa

@mika would you just leave this site trying to get people to contact me invisible and give him their tax information and then boom information stolen!!!!!!! Can’t you read most people on here have already filed anyways get a life

Mika Johnson
                    @mikaj

Do not attempt to file if you are not sure of anything, no matter how irrelevant you think it is.

Please, kindly seek the help of a proffessional.

Any attempt to do this without proper supervision will lead to forfeiture of your refund.

Trust me, I have seen it happen. I searched and came across one on google.

Brian anfield is a genius. He helped with my refund. If you need help with filing your tax, kindly contact him via [email protected]

Roz

Omg it’s the thing every year If you have EIC processing starts on the 15th

Kelly
                        @kelly2016

Thanks for the update! Lost my bars 4 days after I filed and I really hope it’s nothing to worry about, that she told you it wasn’t gives me hope.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.