was supposed to get refund dd 2/1/2013

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Direct Deposit Date (DDD) was supposed to get refund dd 2/1/2013

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hermes outlet online sale.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

wmr said my refund was scheduled for dd 2-1-2013, it was approved and my husband nor I have any type of offset but it’s still not here and now the website just says processing..I’m stressing out! did this happen to anyone else?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        hermes outlet online sale

shoulder bag/clutch is what I have been waiting for. The little tab louis vuitton hlouis vuitton handbags replicabags replica the silver push lock closure is all is

Anonymous

hey you’re not the only one im in the same boat.
            i have BOA so maybe ill check within an hour or so.
            fingers crossed we get good news!
            keep up posted!

wubby

I don’t know if this is the case for you guys, but in years past, I have always had my refund a few days late simply due to my bank and the weekend. It seems that my deposit was sent on my DD (say for you guys 2/1/13) and since it was sent on Friday after midnight, it wouldn’t hit my bank til later that day. My bank posts deposits first thing in the am, so it would be too late for it to post to my account that day and then they don’t post on weekends. So, my money was always there first thing Monday morning. That’s why the IRS always says “set to be deposited by ____ if u don;t receive by_____ contact us”. It gives a few days for this issue. Also, after my money was sent for about a week following, wmr always said processing, or could never find me. This may not be the case, but maybe it is. I hope it helps relax you some..

Anonymous

@diamondlope my refund was scheduled for dd 02/01/13, went on wmr now its saying processing. I’m so fustrated!!!

Anonymous

Yes same story with me i had a dd date of yesterday also n now its processing….

michelle

yes mine too diamondlopez: i called my rushcard today and they said they have my refund but it wont post til monday and my DD was yesterday!! UGH so frustrated!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The topic ‘was supposed to get refund dd 2/1/2013’ is closed to new replies.