Wage & Account Transcript – Blank? (EITC & ACTC Filer)

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Wage & Account Transcript – Blank? (EITC & ACTC Filer)

• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kelcf.
  • Topic Starter
    Tiffany

My bar and tax topic 152 went away as well. My refund amount is still there, however.

My WMR states: Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

I checked my transcripts online and they are both essentially blank. The account transcript has an “as of date” of 2-19-2018. Not sure what that date means, but does anyone else have a similar situation?

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kelcf

ID also like to know what the As of date on transcripts means. Mine recently changed from 2/19 to 4/2. I think any time someone makes a change on your return it updates the as of date to approx 3 cycles in the future. This is just speculation however. My first as of date was 3 weeks (21 days) after acceptance. I finally called for a TA on 3/7 and was told I didn’t qualify because I’m not having a hardship. I didn’t pursue it any further but for some reason this week I got a letter in the mail from my TA. My advocate said she would have the issue resolved by 4/6 at the latest. She opened my case and began working on my return on 3/12 which is coincidentally 3 weeks (21 days) before my new as of date 4/2. I think it’s basically a date predicting when the return should be either completed or put into review, id verify, etc etc

Michael

My 2017 Wage/Income transcript is blank. Does this indicate that IRS needs to verify? I got the 4464c dated 3-15-2018 but no request for info at this time. The other transcripts are populated w/ info. Filed/accepted 2-9-2018 w 3-19-2018 processing date / 570 code.

Brittany

Does anyone have any idea what the as of date is for?

Skittlez

I have been reading all the comments here and in other EIC ACTC topics here. Thank u all for sharing the good with the bad because I thought I was alone! Tish & Kirk0banz really saved my sanity with theiron conversations. I filed on 1/29 & I have 1099s from Lyft & Uber plus my own business. I was so afraid since I still have not even updated to the PATH msg. Why was I afraid: Last year my entire refund of $8000 was taken by student loans via offset. I now know to check that Hotline before filing.
                So I took care of that situation but praying my refund isn’t held for any reason & that I receive it by the 19th…it’s important. That’s my prayer period lol.
                Anyhow, I have the same 1 bar received, no PATH, topic 152, and my online wage transcript says no return filed, head of household, $.000, date at top says as of 2/19/2018. My return transcript for 2017 is not available so I gutless it’s because my return isn’t processed.

I really just want to say thanks to all contributors who share information because we all have questions & I’m so nervous.

Kelly
                  @kelly2016

The same thing happened to me and I had to order transcripts by phone, but I’m guessing they’ll be blank.

Hopefully it’s just processing.

Admin
                  Kimikaze
                    @kimikaze
                    Donna

I ordered my transcripts via snail mail… And they were blank. I got them yesterday and of course they are blank. I think I ordered too early. So I called and ordered them over the phone to be sent via snail mail again. Hoping this time they aren’t going to waste paper to send a blank one out. I ordered the first time on 1/29. This time I ordered on 2/6…allowing time for processing of some sort.

Ellabella92

It just means you are still processing and will post to master file on that date. So you don’t get rwaequenced. Nothing to worry about.

Naomionekanobe

Same here.

Courtney
                            @lexky84

I was able to order my transcripts on 1/24 two days after I was accepted. I could only do by mail because I have no credit cards or mortgage accounts.
                            I received them yesterday afternoon and they were of course totally blank!
                            Not one bit surprised.
                            Should I try ordering again?

I did get my refund last year on the 17th so I’m hoping for around the same date again!

WillBeas
                              @willbeas

Tiffany with bars gone and still being processed wording. From my experience those people have been pulled for review most times. Nothing major just random I guess. Its not longer in the system, that’s why it gives that message. Everybody situation is different though. Im only stating what I’ve noticed over the years

Beth

Last night I didn’t have the as of February 19,2018 but this morning I have it and more zero’s are on the page with “ head of household “ now added. I think 🤔 we are Updating.

Beth

I think your updating. You will most likely see an update with the next big update on WMR

Amanda

That is annoying- i also have the “As of” date of 2/19/2018. No clue what it means

Ambers

It means nothing, you will most likely need to Id verify or some people say there bars dissapeat, then wake up to a direct deposit date so fingers crossed

Tish

Same situation. No idea what that means.

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.