W2's Not Received by the IRS w/TC 570?? Comment Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season W2's Not Received by the IRS w/TC 570?? Comment Here

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Brickhaus.
  • Topic Starter
    nessa79
      @nessa79

Filed/Accepted 1/29
      One Bar until 2/17
      Viewed Transcripts 2/16
      WMR updated to “still processing” 2/17

No update on Saturday 2/24 so I called IRS this morning. Lady said I am in a 45 day review for a mathematical error and that I may not see my refund for up to 6-8 weeks!!

I immediately called a TA and the pre-screener looked into my return and said there is no mathematical error and the reason for the 45 day review is because my employer hasn’t turned in my W2’s.

So then I called up our business accountant in which she told me that all employees W2’s were mailed in to the IRS on 1/22.

I have seen multiple people say the same thing (IRS is not showing W2’s for individuals) Anyone else in this boat? I am currently still holding to speak to a TA, I already got my four digit pin but been on hold going on 4 hours!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brickhaus

Filed 1/29/18 After receiving the take action with code 1541 2/17/18 I called the IRS af5er having to wait the long 2 day weekend and was initially told due to path act would receive by 27 th. Called back 3 days later told there was a hold and to expect a letter they told me the system showed it would be sent out 3/12/18 and that it gave them 45 days from the military date. She said I may not have to do anything. Then I called a tax advocate today and discover I am being held by income verification. I faxed in the required documents to the advocate and they said they would call income verification and speed them up. I had a hardship so I qualified. I wonder if anyone who has gone through this and had an advocate could let me know about how long in nomally takes that would be great

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.