UPDATE STATUS FOR IRS WMR ONLY

• Creator
    Topic

xen

Please only post here if you’re IRS WMR has updated. Please use the format below in order to keep this organized for everyone to use.

This is my information, please change the information when you post your own.

1 bar
    11:00am Illinois.
    Filed: 1/09/2016
    Accepted: 1/12/2016
    DDD: 0/00/0000

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 151 through 200 (of 747 total)
  • Author
    Replies

kay

@ kayla 800-304-3107 offset number let’s you know if you have an offset, if you don’t, it won’t give you any other info

Anonymous

@Kayla

Any update yet girlie? When do you think we will have our money deposited?

kay

My state refund has just showed up in my account… And it said the 9th

Dreka

@amanda I have also called the irs refund offset hotline and I do have an offset and it told me the amount and that it have been applied from my 2015 tax return which is 02/10/2016. But I did order my return transcript this morning no update on wmr still stuck on 1 bar

jae

@Jason it let me order my 2015 return this morning

Anonymous

@amanda

What number did you call?

jae

@Amanda do you have to have a offset to get that information? if not what option did you press?

r

Filed 1/22
    Accepted 1/22
    One bar
    topic 152

was able to order refund transcript today

NY

kay

@ Nichole the refunds are not based on who filed first. It could be the tax amount, your SSN, your birthdate etc. But not filing first. Check your state refund site

Amanda

My DD is 2/10 I just called the offset number and it told me

Anonymous

Texas
    FreeTaxUSA
    File & Accepted 1/20/16 11:15pm
    DDD: N/A at 1 bar as of 2/5/16
    I was able to order return transcript this morning.

Hopefully deposit will be here before 2/12/16

Nichole

I am really annoyed! I have filed through Taxslayer every year for the past five years and I have never waited more than 10 days for DD. My sister (filed 1/19), mother (1/23) and I (1/25) have seen absolutely no movement at all! Im the only one able to order account transcripts and that happened last week. I just do not understand what is going on and I hate being worried. They could at least tell us what the hold ups are.

Anonymous

@cindy – Sorry I just saw your post – I didn’t try to order my transcripts again, because when I checked WMR yesterday morning it finally gave me a DDD of 2/08/2016 – so I am thinking if you try to order transcripts and it gives you the error message that might mean they are being processed because that was one day before my WMR updated.

kay

OK so I just checked my state refund site and after allbthat time of it saying ” wait 14 days for update” I now have an update!!! It says my state refund will be direct deposited on 2/9/16

My federal refund is still on one bar with no DDD
    Filed: 1/27
    Accepted: 1/27
    Transcript finally went through this morning.

I think the transcripts going through are a good sign people! Check you guys state refund site.

calimad

Filed 1/22
    Accepted 1/22
    One bar and generic topic 152
    California

It seems a lot of people are able to order “return” transcript for 2015…I believe that is a good thing! Maybe we will all be surprised with a Direct Deposit in our accounts! As of this morning I am able to order my return transcript, but still no change on WMR. Has anyone checked their account to see if they have a deposit now that we are able to order return transcripts?

Tim

i filled 1/20 accepted same day no update on wmr have not been able to order return transcripts till this morning hoping thats a good sign

Bathsheba

Still waiting on my refund I was accepted on 1/13/2016. Bars have disappeared and still no ddd. No offset tax topic 152 still showing and my refund amount is still showing

LaLa

Ok so I always use tax act.com for the last 15 years like clock work in the middle of Jan I file & have my taxes by the 1st of feb

This is the first time I have ever experienced such a delay I filed 1/19/16 got approved via text 1/20/16 have 1 bar on WMR & as of today no movement & no deposit GRRRRRRRR! I did read the headlines stating that ” the irs had a malfunction with the site ” and that 9 out of 10 it will not effect. So really I’m the 1 percent :( according to the release date my deposit was supposed to be TODAY!

So I was able to order transcripts for 2014 & 2015 now correct me if I’m work I read on here if transcripts can be ordered for this years taxes it’s approved so 2015? Or am I putting in 2016? Bc 2016 was unavailable? Thanks for your help

LaLa

Ok so I always use tax act.com for the last 15 years like clock work in the middle of Jan I file & have my taxes by the 1st of feb

This is the first time I have ever experienced such a delay I filed 1/19/16 got approved via text 1/20/16 have 1 bar on WMR & as of today no movement & no deposit GRRRRRRRR! I did read the headlines stating that ” the irs had a malfunction with the site ” and that 9 out of 10 it will not effect. So really I’m the 1 percent :( according to the release date my deposit was supposed to be TODAY!

So I was able to order transcripts for 2014 & 2015 now correct me if I’m work I read on here if transcripts can be ordered for this years taxes it’s approved so 2015? Or am I putting in 2016? Bc 2016 was unavailable? Thanks for your help

LaLa

Anonymous

When I try to order transcript it’s saying my information is incorrect…but I believe it is does that mean it’s not ready?

Anonymous

When I try to order transcript it’s saying my information is incorrect…but I believe it is does that mean it’s not ready?

Anonymous

Filed 1/22 no update on wmr, but was able to order tax return transcript 2/5. Whew almost done, now waiting on due date yahhh. Good luck everyone!

Jenn

Filed 1/17
    Accepted: 1/19
    DDD 000000

I only have one WMR bar and it has been that way since it was accepted. I was just finally able to order both transcripts this morning. I don’t know what is going on but people that filed way after me already have theirs. Hope ordering transcripts actually mean that money is coming soon.

Question has anyone else received refund without WMR bars moving?

lamoglinsgal
    @lamoglinsgal

Several people got a 2/8 DDD yesterday.

No date for me yet, but I can order both transcripts as of this morning.

Anonymous

@amber

I noticed after people were able to order their transcripts, it was either one or two days before they got a DDD. I’m hoping to see some good news soon. I will definitely keep you updated if I get any information

Anonymous

@kayla

I also was able to order my return transcripts. I’m hoping that means we will have our money soon. This is the first year I do the transcript thing. Lol I was able to order mine as of 5:30 a.m. central time Lol it would be nice to check the account later on and see it in there even if it’s pending. How long until we see a ddd or our money?

@kay

No not necessarily, last year hubby and I received our money 3 days before the wmr system was even updated for us. I found out by checking our account. I just woke up one day and was like I’m going to check our card and BAM.!! it was on there Lol. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

@kayla
    Yayy!! Thats soo good girl I’m hoping we get our money in our bank accounts soon. And same here as of 5:30a.m. central time I was able to order my return transcript. Lol hubby was nervous because we always get ours 2 weeks after we file which would be today and nothing in the account but was able to order return trans. So hoping there is something there later,tomorrow or Monday.?? Please let me know if you get a ddd soon or when you get your money..

@kay

Yes it’s possible. It happened to hubby and I last year we received our money in our account before getting any updates or text or email. We had our money in the account and were already spending it for 3 days before the wmr actually updated. The best way to know is to keep checking your bank account.

Anonymous

@kayla
    Yayy!! Thats soo good girl I’m hoping we get our money in our bank accounts soon. And same here as of 5:30a.m. central time I was able to order my return transcript. Lol hubby was nervous because we always get ours 2 weeks after we file which would be today and nothing in the account but was able to order return trans. So hoping there is something there later,tomorrow or Monday.?? Please let me know if you get a ddd soon or if and when you get your money..

Anonymous

@kayla
    Yayy!! Thats soo good girl I’m hoping we get our money in our bank accounts soon. And same here as of 5:30a.m. central time I was able to order my return transcript. Lol hubby was nervous because we always get ours 2 weeks after we file which would be today and nothing in the account but was able to order return trans. So hoping there is something there later,tomorrow or Monday.??

AngelaPatrice

1 bar
    SC
    Filed: 1/24/2016
    Accepted: 1/24/2016
    DDD: 0/00/0000

Able to order account transcript last will and Was finally able to order return transcript this morning. Is this a good sign???

misspeppermintblack

ok so i filed on 1-21. no movement on wmr at all. was able ro order transcripts this morning. still no movement on wmr. has updated today already? is ddd coming soon?

Grrr

Filed 1/17/16
    Don’t know the acceptance day
    Still at one bar with generic topic152
    Was told by preparer Jackson Hewitt that we would get our refund in the first week of February here we are last day of the work week and no approval yet I am really getting ticked off.

I just checked to see if I could order transcripts, and I was able to so…. does that mean I am close to approval? I have never had this happen before usually I get approved on a WED with a deposit on or around the Friday after, according to the call I made to the IRS Yesterday Sunday will mark 21 days… so WTH is my $$

Anonymous

Filed:1/19
    Accepted: 1/19
    Due Date: 000000

No movement at all on wmr stuck on one bar since 1/21..Was able to order both of my transcripts as of this morning.. Hopefully I get a due date soon!!!!

Anonymous

Was finally able to order transcripts at 3am filed 1/20 accepted 1/22 hopefully I’ll get a DDD soon. Wmr been on one bar since 1/22 I was told I was resequenced.

Joss

Filled : 1/9/16
    Accepted : 1/12/16
    As of 2/5/16 I still don’t have my WMR bars , No DDD either , is anyone else going thru this I’m worried this didn’t happen last year , when I did it.

kay

I’ve asked before and no one responded, so I let so time go by because I really need to know if anyone received a refund while only having one bar? Or did it quickly go from one bar to two and three when your refund was deposited?

Anonymous

Finally was able to order my return transcript this morning. I’m hoping that’s a good sign!!!

Anonymous

Just got my refund in the bank!!!
    filed 2/21
    approved 2/2
    DDD of 2/5
    BAM!

kay

@srodgers go to the irs.gov website and click on the filing option at the top and on the page theres an option that says Get a transcript of your return. Click that

Anonymous

How do you order a transcript?

kay

@ everybody who is trying to order a return transcript… The IRS rep told me if your transcript says unavailable for this year, then your still truly in the processing stage or it hasn’t been 21 days. So its only available if you’ve received a deposit date or its been 21 days since you’ve

Anonymous

Filed 1/24 like 9pm
    Accepted 1/24 20 min later
    Still no DDD
    Filed with TurboTax large refund amount

kay

@collin your suspension is absolutely correct… I spoke with an IRS rep today who informed me the the refunds aren’t always “file first, serve first” the have different ways every year, sometimes the same way. He said they could handle returns and deposits based on the last four digit of your SSN, your birthday etc. It differs and he couldn’t tell me this years sequence because its against their policy.

Kayle

2 bars as of 2/3
    9am Missouri

Filed: 1/21/2016
    Accepted: 1/21/2016
    DDD: 2/5/2016

I wasn’t able to order my return transcript until tonight. Do you think I’ll actually get my deposit tomorrow?

Colin

Update: So I talked to about 15 friends and coworkers and some of them have gotten there’s and some haven’t. The only trend I noticed in all the dates is the refund amount. It seems like anyone who had a refund of $1000.00 or more was delayed and anyone under has been processed already. I CAN NOT confirm this as factual information but it was a pattern I seemed to notice. I hope this information helps the people who’s tax return was “ACCEPTED” before 1/29/2016. Good luck to everyone hopefully we get SOME sort of update tonight lol. ?

Cody

Tried to order my refund transcript still can’t order them

Filed 1/19/16

Accepted 1/21/16

Still no movement on wmr,wth is goin on

BadBatch

@jennifer

I used taxfreeusa and I’ve been patiently waiting with no bars since the 29th of January. I filed the 5th and was ” accepted ” the 11th. Still nothing. I don’t think the tax company matters. It’s obviously the irs not having control over their system. There’s nothing we can do till 21 days after you were accepted.

Jennifer

Filed Jan 25th Accepted Jan 25th too, still No damn update, still on bar 1 and can’t order transcripts because it states they do not have any yet for 2015.
    This is just bullshit. People who filed later than the 25th has received their refunds, and everyone behind the 25th is still sitting at bar 1, IRS should have done first come basis, but I don’t know if it is IRS or the tax company, because Turbotax is who I used I read many from FreetaxUSA has already got their refund, looks like next year I will be using their service.

calimad

@Sharon

I filed 01/22 and was accepted 01/22, still one freaking BAR!!!
    Talk about GRRRRRRR…… :(

Viewing 50 replies - 151 through 200 (of 747 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.