Under Review updates ONLY

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Under Review updates ONLY

• Topic Starter
    DeeDee

I have been under review since Feb 2, 2017. Called the IRS to see whats going on…They said to allow 60 days. Has this happened to anyone else? Have you had any updates?

Viewing 24 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jaclyn
          @jaclynk

same thing happened to me. I was able to order both transcripts but still have no DDD.. I am past my 60 days and called. The lady said this should have been resolved by now and that she was going to put in a referral to push it through. She then told me to allow them another 60 days. smdh.

Sharla
            @smeowme

Just to update! Got a DDD of 4/27…finally!

Sharla
              @smeowme

So I called because my review was up yesterday and they told me they now have 60 days to respond again. Called TAS but I am not in the “verge of being evicted” so I they can not assist me according to the lady that answered my call.

I am really annoyed.

Anyone else have any updates?

B

Thank you Amy!!!

Amy L Smith
                  @amy1202

@B I’ve seen some who have gotten their refunds without updating but non of them in the review situation. Doesn’t means it won’t happen.

B

Has anyone on here received there refund without where’s my refund updating?

Amy L Smith
                      @amy1202

Called my tax advocate today after waiting the 5 days. Mrs Garrison very nice lady. And the IRS had already released my review hold she cleared me on her end and should have my return before 4/15. Was this their way of holding my return the 6 weeks. My return transcript says as of 4/10. But that’s what it said before they put me under review.

Sharla
                        @smeowme

UPDATE:

Checked WMR today and had a new message:

“We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

The “Take action” message had been up forever so hopefully this is good news.

Sharla
                          @smeowme

Nothing here…my 45 days are up on April 6th according to my CP05. I’ve called every week and no update, so I’m trying to hold out until then.

Jhamby

Anyone else had an update?

Jhamby

So, still no update on WMR. I called the IRS again today. The lady told me that my hold was lifted on March 2nd (the day I ID verified)…so why haven’t i gotten an update yet??!! People who ID verified AFTER me have RECEIVED their refunds… so what the heck?! Im so fed up!

El Chapo

Sorry to hear that news Amy. I’m making the call today.

Amy L Smith
                                  @amy1202

I just got told after 3 months of them having my tax return they’re now reviewing it. So 60 more days. I was given a tax advocate. But I give up. I survived this long. I guess I don’t need it. If it come it comes.

Angie

My 60 days was up yesterday (review started 1/24, 4464 ltr dated 2/2). I can check my transcripts online soI checked yesterday evening. The 570 code is still there with a date of 2/27 but, as of yesterday, I now have a code 424. I called and was told that they are now requesting information from me and thatI should receive another letter any day now…They had 60 days to request stuff from me. I called once per week asking if anything was needed, every time was told no and now, after waiting 60 days, they now want to send aletter requesting stuff?!? When I asked the rep if she could tell me what is needed soI can just seems it now she says no, you habe to wait for a letter. A letter that, according to her, hasnt even been mailed yet!
                                    I am over it. If one day I wake up and habe my money, great but I am done waiting and checking and researching codes, etc. This shit is really crazy. I changed all of my deductions at work so that nothing comes out for federal taxes and.I get all of my money in my paychecks. I will put the extra in
                                    another account and in January will give myself my refund!

DeeDee

I called the other IRS number only to find out it was transfered to another department and they have 30 days from March 17 to send me a letter with the document’s they need to process my taxes instead of them just telling me over the phone! This year is HELL!!!

Karen
                                        @karen

Teeny, I understand how you feel!! All this is crazy. I know that they have a job to do, but damn, does it really take 60 days or half of a year for us to receive our money???? They don’t know what hardship people have going on, so the IRS needs to feel how we are feeling and that is WE WANT OUR DAMN MONEY, I’M JUST SAYING

teeny

Still nothng!!!! i got my letter on feb. 7 it was dated the 3rd. It states no need t take action. Still cant order return transcript. I also got a email from TT stating I have to pay my fees. This is complete bullshit. My taxes have been the same for 11 years. Im just not going to file taxes anymore and then wait to see what happens. IRS collects interest on us why cant we collect on them.

Karen
                                            @karen

Hey Mika, ok I filed 2/1 accepted 2/1 but when I called I was told that I was accepted 2/3, and I said no, I was accepted 2/1 and she said well it’s showing 2/3 and that it takes them 24/48 hrs to receive the return. I received a 4464c letter on 2/13 dated for 2/9 and it’s under review. I last called on 3/20 and was told that I’m at 48 days so I actually have 10 more days and that will be 60. The rep said if I don’t receive another letter before then, my refund will be sent. So last week I received an email from turbotax saying that I have fees due to them because I chose to have the fees taken out of my refund and I have until 4/7 to pay them. I will pay only if I get my refund.

Sharla
                                              @smeowme

I also received a 4883c dated 2/13 and I can’t remember when I verified but then received the CP05 dated 2/20.

Yeah I’m really frustrated….but I only have a couple weeks until my review is supposedly over also so I’m hoping I have good news by then.

I’m definitely not filing early next year!

mika

Karen what were you told your account was under review for mines was wages. I even fax my last pay stubs to advocate and w-2’s. still nothing.

Karen
                                                  @karen

I also thought about getting one but I was told that in 12 days my 60 days will be up and believe me on the last day ( which will be 60 days) I’m calling back. I wonder if any of the IRS employees had to wait on their money or go through what we have been through, just saying.

mika

same as me I file January 23rd. Been under review since February 1st. never received a letter. But was told to call back around March 25th. I called yesterday and was told they started my review over from March 3rd now. Its another 60 day wait. I tried to get a tax advocate and supposedly got one last Monday and she supposed to called me last Thursday and i still to this day never received a call. I have left several messages and nothing. this year sucks!!

Jhamby

I filed Jan 17th/accepted on Jan 18th.IGot ltr 4883c on Febn17th. Also got cp05 notice on March 8th (dated Feb 27th) ID verified at IRS office on March 2nd and wmr still says “we have tecieved ypur refund and it is being processed.” Everytime I call nobody can give be any info except “give it 45 days.” I’m so sick of the runaround bs!!

Sharla
                                                        @smeowme

Same thing. Filed 1/23/17 Under review since 2/13/17. Received a letter that the review should be complete by 4/6/17.

Called a million times and got nowhere…now I’m just waiting.

Karen
                                                          @karen

Same thing is happening to me. I filed 2/1 and I’m under review as well, I can order both transcripts. So I have 12 days before I reach 60 days, and I’m calling on the 60th day.

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                      • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.