Under Review- Audit

Home Forums Archives Under Review Under Review- Audit

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tyson.
  • Topic Starter
    Stephanie

So early this year I filed my taxes on the 01/29/17. Checking my status consistently it still says it’s Under Review. In late April 2017 I was told I was “randomly” chose to be audited and I needed to provide loads of information. Well I immediately sent in that information within that same day. It’s now 09/30/17 and I haven’t gotten any type of update, but letters stating they needed more time. Is there anyone else who have gone through this? I’ve called the IRS at least 2/3 times a month and no one has any information to tell me. I’ve gotten one good piece of information from one representative and she stated that from the date I’ve submitted my information is the date they are going on order to review my information starting from April. Which I honestly think that’s a bit tedious especially knowing I filed earlier in the beginning of the year. I honestly would like to know what I need to do at this point.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tyson

Iam currently going threw the same thing Stephanie. They told me it could take up to 6 months to a year . Have u had any luck as of now ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.