TurboTax Card I HAVE NOTHING

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season TurboTax Card I HAVE NOTHING

• This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Bon.
  • Topic Starter
    Kay

So still nothing 😑 ddd 2/22 filed free no fees thru TurboTax and opted out for their prepaid card which I’m finding out is complete CRAP 💩 Has anyone gotten money yet ??

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Bon
          @thissuxhard

@Angie

Please stop lying , first of all prepaid cards don’t let you use a pending balance , neither do banks.
          You’re trolling the poor folks who opted to use turbos card. Get a life

Angie

@ Bon I was not lying. Mine was pending (but able to be used) as of 8am EST. I just did get the text alert that it was deposited on the card. I don’t know why you thought I was lying just because I had mine earlier.

Brandon g

Turbo prepaid ive had zero issues with. Use walgreens atm for the cheapest withdrawal. Also my money hit thid am. Not sure when but prob around 4 am.. ive had wsy fewer charges then with netspend. Im not promoting tt either obviously dd in the bank is better.

Bon
                @thissuxhard

TurboTax Card is a SCAM!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TTcardscomeon

Wait how do u see pending mine won’t even show that and sbtpg released my money yesterday morning

Ceejay0930

Well I just flippin give up!

TTcardscomeon

Everyone Make Sure you give turbo Tax sometime of negative review they say by the end of the day wth is 11:59pm TT prepaid should not exist next year

Mrs. B

I have the Intuit Turbo Tax card through Green Dot and I now show a pending deposit for my federal but no state yet. I’m in AZ.

Ceejay0930

Well I keep checking every 2 minutes so maybe soon.

Trav

In Missouri TurboTax finally came through about 9:15 a.m. Wheresmyrefund site as still not updated to sent but the money is on the card now direct deposit date February 22nd

Ceejay0930

I’m in tennessee and used tt and got their stupid card. Sbtg sent my money YESTERDAY and there is STILL nothing nothingon my card as of 9:37 am central time. I’m sooooooo freaking out

17natties

In alabama and refund dropped between 4am and 9am central time. Accepted 1/23, ddd 2/22 through turbo tax, no fees. Green dot walmart card. God Bless, good luck and Roll Tide.

Bon
                                  @thissuxhard

Angie stop lying please

Angie

Fingers crossed for y’all. I know WMR says they haven’t sent it yet, even though it says it will be in my bank by today, however I do have it on my card.

Bon
                                      @thissuxhard

Would to hear other TURBOCRAP users , did you get your refund ?

Rebecca Collins
                                        @tallgirl

Nothing on my Turbo card yet either….oh except that it’s now -.50 for my balance inquiry. Charming!

Bon
                                          @thissuxhard

Nothing here .

Turbo Tax is crap and so is their stupid card.

Never again.

I suggest all TT user leave negative reviews .

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.