Turbo tax says DDD for 2/12

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Turbo tax says DDD for 2/12

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Milly rock.
  • Topic Starter
    Jonine

Anyone else have this? Would be awesome if it deposited tomorrow, but I’m not holding my breath!
      EIC filer

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Milly rock

Sorry but you wont get it on the tt date.

kev

Does TT have a DDD or is their “estimated refund date”? People have been mixing those two up. And since you claimed EIC, you should have a PATH message on WMR which means you’re going to have to wait a week for any movement.

Crystal
              @crystalh

I used Turbo Tax last year and this year. Both years on mine is says “estimated” refund date. The estimated refund date was 21 days after I filed. This year I have PATH credits. I filed and accepted on Jan. 30 and it has a estimated refund date of Feb 20. It shows my Federal refund still only being accepted.

Mr.Scuzzbag

I honestly believe most people would rather have you provide them with false hope. I always look forward to reading your comments.

lance

Would you rather hear the truth or to hope for something thats not gonna happen and look forward to tomorrow only to find out you didnt get it lol

Mr.Scuzzbag

Good ole Lance We can always count on you to shatter someone’s hopes.

lance

I have the same, you wont be getting it tomorrow.. sorry

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.