Thread for 2/13 – 2/18 filers! This is OUR week!

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Thread for 2/13 – 2/18 filers! This is OUR week!

• This topic has 57 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Telly.
  • Topic Starter
    Sweetiee
      @sweetiee13

A lot of us got skipped last week for DDDs, but I believe this is the week.
      I f/a 2/15
      Ordered account transcript 2/22 No return transcript yet
      One bar & tax topic with the “we have received your tax return” message since the beginning. Hopefully some positive change this week! Lets keep eachother updated because it seems like most people have already got their money & left this site LOL! & yet we are stil here so here we go!

Viewing 56 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JayCeeo
          @jaycee

Wow…mine just hit my account! 3 days early. NetSpend Card. Peace and blessing to everyone.

JayCeeo
            @jaycee

@Telly I sure hope mine post tomorrow…I filed and was accepted on 2/15 TT with NetSpend card. Got a ddd of 3/8 as well. This is my first time using the NetSpend method. I hear that they actually post a couple of days early. I don’t know for sure.

Telly

Woke up to a Deposit .
              3/7/ DDD was 3/8/17

Accountnow (Greendot)

Good luck to everyone still waiting, May your money come soon for those who have a DDD already, see you all next year .

BrandyWine

Did anyone with a ddd of 3-8 get a dd this morning?
                I was hoping for it this morning but no such luck.
                Do you think it could still hir during the day or its just an over night thing?
                Any updates would be helpful

Marie

@Doug How do you know you are being reviewed?

Doug

I ended up being in review. But fingers crossed for the rest of you

Doug

I ended up being in review. But fingers crossed for the rest of you

Shannon Tabron

Does any1 have a DDD for 3/8 and expecting it on Emerald Card HR Block??

Telly

(Update !!!)

As of 3/4
                          I have received a refund approved bar .

DDD by 3/8
                          Call if not received by 3/13

It will probably be there Monday if we have DD. I hope.

People don’t seem to come back and update US so here I am setting an example .

Original Reply (Below)

Filed 2/15
                          Accepted 2/15

Processing still, no DDD , same message as all of you with the recieved and being processed situation .

I was counting on the return sooner but I suppose patience is a virtue .

Good luck to us all !!

Waiting ever so patiently

This morning I have 2 bars and a ddd of 2/8. Yay!. Filed and accecpted 2/16, return trans available yesterday 3/3, and ddd today of 3/8. So almost the full 21 day ride for me, just like last year. I filed with turbo tax fees have to be taken still… Does sbbt uodate on the weekened or not til mon, i dont remember from last year?

Sip

Wake up guys!!!… it’s our week!!!.. DDD 3/8 got so discouraged because I haven’t been able to order transcripts.. just woke up to Refund Approved on WMR!!!.. The IRS was about to get it Tuesday it would be 21 days… Filed and accepted 2/15

Amy

REFUND APPROVED this morning with a DDD of 3/8! πŸ˜πŸŽ‰

Domigurl

DDD 3/8.. Yay!!
                                  Filed & Accepted 2/17
                                  Transcripts ordered 3/2
                                  DDD 3/3 for 3/8

**back to 😴😴😴😴 I go!

Jessica

I was able to order my transcripts through the mail like 2 weeks ago. Still haven’t got them and don’t have a DDD. Smh….

Thanks sis, thats the answer i was hoping for!

Sis

Yes. If it wasn’t ready it would say it is unavailable! You should have a DDD tomorrow :)

When you order your return transcripts by mail if it says we have accepted your request for a transcript does that mean the transcript is ready? If so i think im getting a ddd tomorrow morn. (filed/accecpted 2/16)

Sis

Transcripts update through out the day! Try again this evening.

Oriana

Still unable to order return transcript with new address. Ugh filed 2/15 accepted the 16th
                                              Still one bar says processing. Guess I’ll update next week. Praying

Domigurl

I too was able to order my transcripts with my new address this morning!! Praying for DDD tomorrow morning.

Amy

So I was able to order my return transcript this morning. Hope that means a DDD tomorrow! Finally, some progress! 😌

Liz Smith

I posted this exact message on the facebook page. I hope it will ease your mind for those just waiting and no letters or issues with your return just the processing message.

Wanted to update everyone with my progress!! I thought I would never update and was panicking wondering if I was under review. I finally got a DDD of 3-6 this morning (3-2-17)! Filed 2/17 with EITC/accepted 2/17 with TaxAct, filing fees pre-paid, checking account deposit.
                                                    I had this message the entire time with tax topic 152. We have received your return and it is being processed.
                                                    Was able to order return transcripts 3-1.
                                                    Did not have to ID verify (had to last year).
                                                    Took a total of 13 days from filing to deposit date. Hopefully you all will update with a deposit date tomorrow!

Oriana

I filed 2/15 accepted 2/16 with TT
                                                      Still on one bar. Able to order account transcript but not return. I’m sad lol

xlshiftr8

Filed and accepted on 2/9. I called today (21 days).

There is a discrepancy with my 1095-A. Mine reported just one month, Jan 2016, with coverage. The same company reported three months of coverage to the IRS. Because of that, I am now awaiting a letter that was printed on the 23rd with directions to proceed with proving what I received.

ACA strikes again. I didn’t have a lot against Obama but this healthcare crap has really affected our family in negative ways the last couple years. β€œAccess” doesn’t mean actual healthcare. β€œKeep your plan, keep your doctor” haha! Yeah, right. Insurance mandate crap. Coercion. Okay, done complaining.

You all might want to call to see if you have a similar issue!

Geishadoll

Update….

I mailed my return in January and here’s what’s happening.

Accepted 2/13
                                                          Bars disappeared on 2/18 with the message: Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be issued when available.

After last night’s update it now says: Your tax return is being processed.

All of my info on the side is still there. I have no codes or instructions.

So can anyone please tell me the difference between the two messages.

jlo33

Damn has any filers of 2/16-2/17 and accepted on those days get anything damn!! I’m still waiting nothing as of yet smfh…went to the refund cyle website they said 3/3 so maybe by sat at least :/

jonathan

@may

Well I am sorry to tell this to you but the irs lady you spoke with lied to you. because I know plenty of people that had ETIC and claimed kids and received theirs on the 23. so basically it only took them one week to get theirs ?? hmmm that seems fishy to me sorry that is incorrect information in my opinion. I truly don’t understand what making people wait is supposed to do. people are still gonna commit fraud and get away with it I know 3 people that have smfh.

Kim

Filed and accepted 2/17, one bar. I usually update on Thursdays so I’m hoping for an update tomorrow.

Sean

Filed on Monday 2/13. WMR still shows that its only been received and is being processed. Can not order transcripts online at all. Called today and the lady I spoke to informed me that they can not provide ANY information until after 21 days.

May

@domigirl
                                                                    I’m able to order old but not with new address.. Meaning I still can’t order for 2016…sux.

May

OK maybe this will help.. I was told by irs that we cannot count from when we were accepted.. We have to count from Feb 15 as our 1st day of our 21 days.. And the bars dissappearing only means the final steps to getting your refund to your bank or mailed. She said only worry if it’s been 21 days or more and your bars are gone.. Then that’s when you worry. So I’m going to forget that I was accepted on the 9th. The reason I was worried cus today is my 21st day from the 9th. I’m hoping I’ll get it this week. If not I’ll die!!!! πŸ˜‚ Hope this helps.

Domigurl

@johnathan.. yes that’s what I meant .. anybody know what it means when I can’t order scripts with old address or new address??

• #4188159
                                                                        Sweetiee
                                                                          @sweetiee13

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! Okay guys as of just a few moments ago I can order return transcript with my new address y’all! Finally!! Theres hope & now I can believe that I will update soon! Most likey Saturday! I feel a little better now

• #4188145
                                                                          dlb
                                                                            @lbraun82

I filed 2/17 accepted the same day. I did not get an update on WMR this morning but I was just able to order my return transcript and my account transcript with the 846 refund issued code and a cycle date of 20170903. Hopefully we will all see our refunds soon :)

• #4188126
                                                                            Telly

Filed 2/15
                                                                              Accepted 2/15

Processing still, no DDD , same message as all of you with the recieved and being processed situation .

I was counting on the return sooner but I suppose patience is a virtue .

Good luck to us all !!

• #4188119
                                                                              May

xlshiftr8 you and I are in the same boat.. I haven’t gotten any letters. Let me know if you get any updates please.

• #4188114
                                                                                May

I was accepted on 2/9 I had 1 bar till 2 days ago, now I have no bars and code 152 and you are still being processed. I’m so nervous I hope we get this money soon. Is there anyone that was accepted on the same date as me with no bars?

• #4188113
                                                                                  Tray

my niece filed a week after I did and she already has a DDD and her funds pending in her bank account.. I talked to someone at the IRS, sometimes you just have to make things up.. The lady asked me so many questions as if she wasn’t looking directly at my return.. I guess that was her way of verifying my identity.. Says she doesn’t see anything wrong with my return that it’s just processing. found out from my tax preparer who filed same day as me 2/14 that she already received hers as well. God himself couldn’t fix the problems with the IRS!!.. Sad to say, but this is getting out of hand.

• #4188103
                                                                                    JayCee

This is terrible, filed and accepted on 2/15/2017. Stuck on 1 bar since and contacted the IRS on yesterday 2/28, verified some personal questions with the person on the other end and was told they don’t see anything wrong. It’s taking longer because of the PATH ACT (which I thought ended on the 15th) but to give it the end of the 3 weeks and I should have it. So it looks like either I’ll get it within the next week or either deal with some more BS. Had to verify identity with the state as well. This year has been crazy! Lol

• #4188089
                                                                                      jonathan

@damigurl it doesn’t update like that Saturday. the major updates was yesterday well today in the am and Friday.

• #4188074
                                                                                        Amy

Filed and accepted 2/16. Have had the one bar and tax topic 152 on wmr since then, but no letters in the mail or offsets. This is getting ridiculous!! πŸ™„ Hope we all get our money soon!

• #4188075
                                                                                          Kevin
                                                                                            @kevdh18

I filed on 2.17 accepted same day now day 12 still no change, I have 1 bar and cannot order return transcript. Wth is going on? I always get my return by now. Or at least a ddd. I messed up and actually depended on this money this year.

• #4188060
                                                                                            Domigurl

Same here filed and accepted 2/17 still only one bar tax topic 152 .. Hoping to update Saturday. I know several ppl who filed after me and already have their money. Not sure how some get processed and others skipped over..

• #4188055
                                                                                              Oriana

I called they wouldn’t give me info until 21 days absolutely nothing. I filed 2/16

• #4187954
                                                                                                jonatham Vazquez

Filed 02/12/2017

Accepted: 02/16/2017

I do have EITC

Has been stuck one bar since 2/16/2017
                                                                                                  Tax topic 152 which is stand its still processing.

Just checked WMR and no update still on one bar. This is effing ridiculous. I know people that lied on there return with putting different numbers and got theirs already. SMH.

I talk to IRS yesterday and was told they do not see anything wrong and that it is still processing. Was told to wait untill this week is over to see of i got it!!! If i dont then call back next week.

I tried to order return transcripts amd it wouldn’t let me. I am so frustrated i never rely on my taxes but thos year i am desperatly needing them to buy a car. I havr 3500 coming to me .

• #4187953
                                                                                                  Cookie

I filed and was accepted via HRB on 02/13. On 02/18, I received the 1541 reference code on WMR. πŸ™„ Called twice within a few days and was told that I was still processing, nothing alarming they could see, but that there may be a review going on. They both asked if I received any letters, which I hadn’t. On 02/25, I checked my transcripts and on my account one, it has processing date of 03/06. It shows all the codes of my credits with a date of 04/15, then code 570 with date of 03/06 and 971 with date of 03/13. At this point, I don’t know what to think. Have always received my returns in roughly two weeks. I guess first time for everything, just annoyed by the system setup and how business is handled after reading everyone’s experiences.

• #4187950

2/16 filer here. Still have 1 bar and tt 152. No return trans yet. Last year I updated on fri (sat morn) so i think im a weekly. Hopefully this is the week! Good luck all!

• #4187947
                                                                                                      xlshiftr8

Filed and accepted 2/9. Still no news, but I went from one bar and 152 message every day for two weeks to just this last night:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Please Note:
                                                                                                        For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Bars are gone. Hope that’s good o.O

I got my AZ return two weeks ago!

• #4187946
                                                                                                        Kik

Still no update for me

• #4187945
                                                                                                          Oriana

Ordered account transcript can’t order return
                                                                                                            Filed 2/15 accepted 2/16
                                                                                                            Still has one bar processing topic 152

• #4187906
                                                                                                            Tray

Good luck guys… It’s so frustrating not knowing WHAT the hold up is….

• #4187904
                                                                                                              Sis

In the past if you can order a return transcript , next step is a DDD. If you don’t update tonight, you should Friday night….let’s hope so anyways!!!
                                                                                                                I think most of the ones that are being held up seemed to have been early filers….

• #4187902
                                                                                                                Tray

Filed 2/16 accepted same day
                                                                                                                  WMR says being processed.. For some reason Im always waiting for an update close to 21 days .. Still can’t order transcripts

• #4187901
                                                                                                                  Jessica

@sis I can order my return transcript. I did that last week. Hopefully something changes soon. Thanks for your reassurance.

• #4187889
                                                                                                                    Sis

@Jessica It seems like they are telling A LOT of people that. I think it’s a generic message when people call so they won’t call back. I haven’t seen anyone post any updates for 2/16. Can you order transcripts ?
                                                                                                                      Hopefully you see an update tonight or Friday night.
                                                                                                                      Igotmyrefund has a Facebook page that has a lot of info as well!
                                                                                                                      Don’t get too freaked out yet!

• #4187874
                                                                                                                      Jessica

I have had a processing message since 2/16 called a few times got different information each time. The last time I was told I was being on hold for a review but nothing was needed. Does anyone have any ideas or information that would help ease my mind? They said I could have to wait 45 days. πŸ˜•

• #4187871
                                                                                                                        Sis

Filed 2/18
                                                                                                                          Ordered both transcripts via mail last Friday then my bars disappeared Friday night but have the processing message.
                                                                                                                          Hoping for update tonight!

Viewing 56 reply threads
                                                                                                                      • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.