Thank you for using turbotax email.

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Thank you for using turbotax email.

• Topic Starter
    TaraNicole

From what I remember from prior years. Every time I got that final email from turbotax. That stated “Thank you for using turbotax” my refund was processed and waiting to be deposit into my bank account within the next few days.

Has anyone else previously experienced this? Did you get your thank you email from turbo tax this year yet?

Also my sister received an email from turbo tax stating her refund would be delayed until Feb 27th. I did not receive this email. And she did not receive the thank you email from turbotax..

Hopefully there’s hope that anyone who received the thank you email, we’ll have our refunds soon!!

Any thoughts on this!?

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TiredofWaitinginPA
          @tiredofwaitinginpa

Got another email “Your Deposit Will Be Deposited Soon” 2/23 @ 4:21 am
          TT
          Date of acceptance 2/1
          Date approved 2/1
          DDD provided through WMR 2/18
          DDD 2/23
          SBTPG Processed 2/22
          Deposited BECU 2/23

Harris

Got that email too then recieved id verification letter from irs.

TiredofWaitinginPA
              @tiredofwaitinginpa

Theory is correct ion my end as well. ddd received today.

TaraNicole

Well i go my DDD TODAY. Wahoooooo!
                So from here on out. I will still believe that once you get that email, your refund is on its way! It hasn’t let down yet! Good luck to you all!

Waiting patiently

If you check the sbtpg.com site it shows the turbo tax bank information if you selected the withdraw from your refund option.

John

I got that email yesterday and I’m hoping it means something.

TiredofWaitinginPA
                      @tiredofwaitinginpa

I just received the email at 7:45 pm. “Thanks for Choosing turbotax”. I filed 2/1.

My sister had it delivered on 2/11…she got her update that weekend and got her return on 2/15…well 2/14 with her credit union.

Maybe it is linked and we shall see some ddd happen tomorrow :)

Sooo lets test the theory & update when we get our DDD.

Candy

I just got that email this morning too was wondering if it meant anything. Hoping it meant a deposit for tomorrow! Thanks for sharing what you thought it means gives me hope! I filed 1/31

`Dan

@WillBeas yeaaaa! Give them a call. They’re ALL VERY nice and the LOVE hearing from people wanting a Direct Deposit Date. There’s almost NEVER a hold time and they’re pretty patient with everyone and very informed. I’m sure you can google the number.

WillBeas
                            @willbeas

Irs hotline?

`Dan

So that Turbo Tax Email regarding the 27th was just an echo from the IRS site, put out on the 14th. The IRS used different wording as well. The 27th is the date they are using as a DEADLINE to have everyone’s returns finished. People are seeing money this week and next. We’ve got a few confirmed DDD’s for tomorrow and plenty of confirmed DDD’s for the 2nd via the IRS hotline. Don’t worry about that date unless you just filed or have a hold up of some sort.

TaraNicole

Filed and accepted 1/27 and I have BOTH CREDITS.

TiredofWaitinginPA
                                  @tiredofwaitinginpa

When did you file?

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.