TaxSlayer

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season TaxSlayer

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Holly.
  • Topic Starter
    Omgggggggggggge

Is there any way I can track my money with River City Bank through TaxSlayer online? Or do I have to call? they don’t even check they just give me generic messages telling me to check my wmr status online when it’s issued, wmr seems to be a little slow compared to other nonPATHers

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Holly

Has anyone filed through taxslayer and had their refund sent to a my vanilla card? PLEASE POST

Roz

888-820-7848 so I called Riverside bank said they sent it this morning at 7:40 I have NetSpend has not posted yet

JOJAMZ1

I also just called River City Bank and I was told they released my refund to my bank today. I’ve always got my refund through SBBT and I’ve been checking their website like crazy waiting on an update. Thanks for the information!

Aminah

Wow..thats strange..ive filed with them since 2011 and always view through sbbt..i might need to check that out. Thanks for the info

tip

They use river city bank. I just called and they said they released my funds to my bank today.

sweety811

@Aminah On their Facebook they say they are using River City Bank

Aminah

Taxslayer goes through Santa Barbara bank & trust

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.