STATUSES OF DDD on 2/23. Direct deposits ONLY!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season STATUSES OF DDD on 2/23. Direct deposits ONLY!!!

• This topic has 53 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Gi.
  • Topic Starter
    Tosha

If your DDD IS ON 2/23 please keep us updated on your direct deposit.

Viewing 52 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Gi

Got mine! I don’t know exactly when it came in, but it was today after 6am.

I was affected by PATH. Filed and accepted 1/23.

Thomas

Nothing on my end. Contacted my bank and they aren’t showing a deposit which is oh so awesome lol

Tasha

Went through h&r block. Money was pending on emarald card around 10pm. Money was deposited a little after 12am.

thegrandemperor

Filed and Accepted 2/8 H&R Block

DDD 2/23

Refund Received 2/22 late PM

jcp5276

filed 2/5 Jackson Hewitt
                  2/10 Path message
                  2/18 WMR gave 2/23 DDD
                  Yesterday their bank got my refund and took their fees
                  Showed in my bank this morning

Ashely

Thank you @ kellyo hopefully. Mine will be there today

Crystal

Mine posted a few minutes before 9 pm ET lastnight. My DDD was for today. YAYYY!

hey u

Got mine about 1am last night. Want to thank everyone on here for the advice and keeping everyone going through this crazy tax year.. good luck to everyone else and HAPPY SPENDING

Kellyo

Finally !!!! Deposit at 4:10 am to my bank account. SBTPG updated yesterday, ddd was set for today – WMR did, not update, still at two bars. Best of luck everyone !

Justin

Deposit alert into bank account at 3:49am ET 2/23
                            Fees taken out and sent by sbtpg 2/22

Well it’s finally over. Next year I will make sure I pay the fees upfront and do my deposit into a net spend card. Good luck everyone that is still waiting on the IRS.

Cmcozine

Hi Everyone,
                              My deposit loaded about 4am onto my prepaid card.
                              Filed 1/17 with Turbotax
                              Accepted 1/18
                              Claimed EITC
                              Path Message Until 2/16
                              Refund sent by SBTPG 2/22
                              Refund Recieved 2/23

Good Luck to everyone and I hope this info helps all those still waiting.

Ashely

Does anyone elses wmr update to sent my ddd date is today 2/23 and my wmr didnt update does that mean its not sent i ask b/c i have to wait till 10 to call the tax company i filed w to see if my check is there never again

Trishalla Bell
                                  @trishalla

BOA dropped at 3am for me

Alisa

Filed and accepted on 1/30
                                    Both credits
                                    Path message from 2/6 until 2/16
                                    Processing message from 2/16 until 2/18
                                    DDD 2/23
                                    Refund was deposited around 2am EST :)
                                    Good luck all!

abraham

AFTER SENDING MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE I RECHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND YAY IT IS IN !!!!! wells fargo bank pacific standard time and its 1:46 am here ! til next year guys good luck guys!

AlabamalGal

DDD 2/23 Fees taken out by republic bank got my deposit at 2a.m cst. Metabank(prepaid Card) Good Luck everyone see ya next year!!

Time to go night night…zzzzz

Justin

Came in overnight at Chase!

Good luck all!

NiKesha

Finally got it!!! Ddd 2/23
                                            See you guys next year, good luck!!!

Tosha

WELLS FARGO DEPOSITED THE 3 O CLOCK HOUR EARLY THURSDAY MORNING!!!

Marcus

DDD – 2/23 H&R Block Emerald card with EIC and Child credit. Funds became available 2/23 12:08am

I still cant believe I got my state refund “check” via snail mail on 2/20, crazy tax year.

@acrane

Wells Fargo deposited…..2/23 good luck c u next year

Ellie

@kaiko

Regions processes between midnight and 6 am.

If the available date was 2/23 then when it pends it will still be available. There is hope!

My CU Union dropped my DD as posted at midnight. Available!

I quickly moved more than 3/4 to savings to keep it safe.

Off the merry go round. Finally.

And extremely grateful.

Worse tax ride ever.

Tanisha

DDD of 2/23, Finally got mine. Wells Fargo. 3:10am!!!!! So happy

Sarah

@kelly I was in the same boat I called Chase everyday asking. I even called at 7pm they straight out lied to me about my deposit. Said no pending but I got it at 11pm. You will get it soon.

Trishalla Bell
                                                          @trishalla

@Kelly lynn….don’t feel bad….I’m over here with a cheap Lil BOA flash light too…lol

Sarah

It hit my Chase at 11:15pm PST 2/22 DDD 2/23

JUDY

@ Tosha DDD 2/23 just checked my fifth third account!!!!! YASSSSSS its there….

Meg

Filed 1/29
                                                                Accepted 1/29
                                                                Filed through TT with fees
                                                                DDD 2/23
                                                                SBTPG updated today that my funds were released.

I use a small, local bank and my refund just posted!
                                                                1:30 a.m. CT

Good luck everyone! It’s coming, slowly but surely! Until next year :)

Kaiko

Filed 1/31 with TT got a DD of 02/23 fees were taken out by SB. No deposit into regions as of yet not even pending

Kitskycat

Santander Just updated. Money in my account ddd 2/23 its there. God Bless til next year everyone.

Tosha

I’m with Wells Fargo. They never have info on depending deposits. Student loans took my whole federal tax refund last year. Now that its paid off there shouldn’t be a problem or any type of offset. I should be able to receive a refund at 3:30am tonight

Kelly Flynn

Some of you all think you have it bad but at least some of you can view pending deposits and see or get an update…..My bank (which I will never get my refund send there ever again) you can’t see anything you can see your amount that’s it they only do deposits of a morning and as of today nothing pending because I have to call during business hours. So at least some of you all know what’s going on. I’m over here in the dark with a flashlight lol

• #4184932
                                                                        Keke

Got mines this evening at 645pm est coming from sbtg onto my netspend card with DDD 2/23! Thank God, it’s coming you guys! See you all next year and good luck

• #4184907
                                                                          ill-fed

DDD of 2/23. EITC claimed

Just got funds pending about 20 minutes ago, into local bank checking acct. cleared about 5 minutes later.

See you all next year!

• #4184877
                                                                            ltwpdx

DD 2/23 Fees taken- got $ this afternoon

• #4184843
                                                                              MCGSullivan

At 4:15 hr block sent my refund to my credit union and will clear to be available after midnight. Filed and accepted 1/31, fees taken from refund, path, DDD 2/23.

• #4184826
                                                                                Adeline connolly

My DD is 2/23 and I have American Express still not there.

• #4184744
                                                                                  Micah

Got DDD of 23 erd still not there as of today bank with us bank. They said if not there by 27 th check w bank to see if they got it have a bad feeling I won’t see anything tell 27th like they were telling everyone guess we will see in the morning πŸ€”πŸ˜¬

• #4184719
                                                                                    Jbryant

I called my Bank, US Bank and they have my DD for the 23rd. it will post tonight. So right on the money. Thank god, i need to pay my credit cards off!

• #4184716
                                                                                      Ellie

Mine at my CU was pending as of yesterday.

Should release at midnight CT.

I haven’t been as anxious while it’s been pending. I can at least see it!

• #4184714
                                                                                        Grace C

DD hit Woodforest this morning. 2/23 ddd

• #4184711
                                                                                          Beth

Whys that

• #4184709
                                                                                            Brit

Just got my Emerald Card deposit DDD 2/23. Took 26 days! Until next year 😊

• #4184706
                                                                                              John lewis
                                                                                                @johnlewis

Bwahahaha u guys are hilarious..

• #4184705
                                                                                                Beth

ddd of 2/23 mine fit loaded on H&R Block card within the last hour

• #4184700
                                                                                                  Kellyo

I’m with @kourtney DDD of 2/23 and no deposit yet at Huntington Bank.

• #4184697
                                                                                                    Elle

Checked my CU at 4:50p cst showing a pending deposit for tomorrow. HRB, fees taken out, PATH, dd to credit union account.

• #4184689
                                                                                                      Kourtnee

My DDD is 2/23z……I bank with Huntington…..
                                                                                                        Nothing as of today, but I don’t expect it until tomorrow.
                                                                                                        I will update in the morning

• #4184570
                                                                                                        Lint

Did of 2/23 with a local bank. Nothing yet.

• #4184543
                                                                                                          Kellyo

Mine finally cleared SBTPG today, no sign of it in my account. It better be there tomorrow !! 😁

• #4184532
                                                                                                            Waiting 2

Mine is still not received by sbtpg. My DDD is 2/23 πŸ˜‘

• #4184521
                                                                                                              Andrew
                                                                                                                @apollokids

Mine was posted 15min ago on Walmart money card with a ddd of 2-23. Gl

• #4184518
                                                                                                                Kelly Flynn

My mom and sister just got theirs on their NetSpend card eastern standard time!!! But still a waiting game on mine

Viewing 52 reply threads
                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.