SBTPG & DDD 3/1

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season SBTPG & DDD 3/1

• This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marie.
  • Topic Starter
    Ese808

Referring to DDD 3/1.
      Anyone have a good estimate as to when SBTPG will update and send our funds to receiving banks?

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Betty

Still waiting for money to hit my bank account. Hope it hits today. Last year I got my money the day before my ddd. This year I had to wait for a letter and verify my identity. Verified by phone last week and my bars reappeared with a ddd this week. Happy it didn’t take 9 weeks like the rep on the phone said. Sbtpg says they’ve sent my funds. Good luck to all.

Marie

Y i check sbbt they already sent to my acount .. but i cant see at m y acount yet .

GRACE OSBORNE

@Marie, not yet, it says sent by sbtpg, but ive never gotten mine the day before DD, usually on their site if there is a trace # it will be in your bank

Marie

Any 1 see dd from sbbt?????mine is not yet …

Marie

Guys .
                  When you see money in your aount please update . Let me know too. Im checking every 5min… so exciting..

gigi

how do i know my DDD. file via turbo tax acceptance date 2/22 and 2/26 . IRS showing topic 152, being processed

Marie

Just check sbbt . They recieved and they sent to my prepaid . Wondering what time it shows my acount .. cant waiting …long haha

LT Klein

Just checked SBTPG and the funds were rec’d and sent to bank! Page showed fees and what actual deposit will be.

Good luck to all!!

LT Klein

Just checked SBTPG and the funds were rec’d and sent to bank! Page showed fees and what actual deposit will be.

Good luck to all!!

Raynne
                            @raynne36

My DDD is 3/1 as well! I use turbo tax and sbtpg every year. Last year my refund was deposited in my account on a Tuesday around 3pm! Take into consideration that SBTPG is in California a 3hr different then in NJ where I am! So in Cali it was 12pm but here it was 3pm!!

Kristen

Who else uses sbtg other than turbo tax?

GRACE OSBORNE

I got the 3/1 DDD, use Bank of America, and filed through TT. Have used them the past few years, and before that H&R. When the IRS releases it, sbtpg is normally pretty quick to take any fees out and release it. I have always gotten it the same day that it was released, and the bank does not hold funds received.

Ese808

@Sam9

Mine still hasn’t updated. I’m trying not to check too much.
                                  I’m just nervous after reading how many people had their banks reject the returns for some reason.

@IK G Chun

First year paying fees as well. I filed through Jackson Hewitt. Wish I stayed with Turbo Tax.
                                  Let’s keep each other updated until we get it in our bank accounts or prepaid cards.

Sam9

@Ese808

Looks like most went into hibernation after receiving their DDD :(

Am in the same boat with a DDD of 3/1, last year got it a few days in advance but this year used TT so now via SBTPG

Been looking on the site SBTPG still says hasn’t received funds from IRS..

Does it say anything different for yours?

Ik G Chun

Mine is too . Its my ffirst time pay fee from return . So i really know when they send to my walmart prepaid card . They are both same company greendot . Wish come in mar 1 st …. and i decided never do it again .

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.