Sbtpg Bank updates for 2/22 ddd

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Sbtpg Bank updates for 2/22 ddd

• This topic has 110 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jessica.
  • Topic Starter
    ineedtoknow

Please update if you receive anything.

Viewing 109 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jessica

How long after my bank sent my refund back to SBB will it take for them to send a check in the mail? Is the amounts paid date the same day they mailed out too me

thirsty

new to this but wmr states 2/28 but SBBT still hasn’t received anything
            do they usually get it the day before
            first time with a EIC so I’m excited to not be paying out of pocket this year

crystal
              @crystal1104

So I have a rush card which is thru meta bank however when preparing my own taxes i left out 1 digit on my account number. WMR shows it was deposited into my bank account on 2/22/18 i have all 3 bars highlighted but clearly that’s not the case since I left off the last digit, I know now i’m getting a paper check in the mail just want to know how long is the wait for this process anyone else been thru this in the past or going thru it now? I’m going crazy I really need my return.

Lili

My tax preparer said the banks are holding the money for a few days this year before you see it in your account

Deianna

I was supposed to have it direct deposited but when I called it says pending bank print Check. What does this mean and what happened to the deposit?

Mydiamond50

I finally got an answer. It was sent on 2/21. Where who knows? They input the wrong information. Now it’s been updated to a check being mailed? Never again. I will pay my fees up front from now on.
                    Good luck!

Amanda

Santa barbara bank says theyve gotten my refund and dispersed it, yet i still have nothing a day after my DDD. WMR says it was sent. Anyone else having this issue?

Will

So on SBTPG it shows my expected amount however under the received amount it is tremendously lower. Does that mean they haven’t received it or that’s all I’m supposed to get? Because I don’t have any offsets or money coming out from the IRS. Thanks

Christine

I just check WMR and still says my refund not sent, BUT I checked my bank it was deposited!! Best of luck everyone, see you next year!

Davey

@ Will & Christina,
                            I’m having same issue. I also can no longer get through to turbocard support the phones are jammed…

angeleyes67
                              @angeleyes67

@Mani Whomever you bank with normally received the ach earler. Have you checked your bank? Did you have fees taken out using your refund or did you pay the fees upfront?

Nani

Today’s my DD but the wmr does not say sent yet will it still be sent?

Christine

Just curious does anyone use a Walmart Prepaid Debit card. I use mine for my paychecks and refund. According to SBTPG they took out the fees and sent refund to card yesterday, but still no refund. I always get my direct deposits a day early.

Natasha

I bank with a local credit union where I live (VT) and SBTPG showed they received and sent it out yesterday. My DDD was today and it was credited to my account around 5 this morning. Good luck everyone!

Christine

@Will M- I am having the same problem. So frustrating

Will M

Had a DD date of 2/22 (today) using the Turbotax card they offer. Still no deposit to my account and wheres my refund still has my DD date for today but no bars on refund sent .

Wick3d

@August

That’s what mine says, I called them today I have green dot also, told me should be in account today or tomorroq

August

If sbtpg shows amount paid does that mean it’s been sent to green dot ?? Should I expect to see it on the 22nd as my ddd suggest?

will in tampa

Got my $$ in suntrust Bank acct as of 2:30am from SBTPG.

Goodluck to all. Cu next year!

angeleyes67
                                                @angeleyes67
                                                Daniella

How can I look on SBTG

sarah

on sbtg it has my amount that federal sent it has how much the took and it has amount paid on it does that mean they have sent it to my bank and I should get it tomorrow like I’m suppose to.. I’m so confused

Tbone

I have a 2/22 ddd and just checked SBBT, they have my money, took out my fees and it says it’ll be deposited tomorrow :D YAY!

Joe

Refund on SBTG shows my amount and the ACH R/T # plus acct number.

Mel

Tpg still has not received my refund yet.. should I be worried? I’ve been checking since 6am eastern

Bfbf

Think what u want lol, everyone’s expected amount has been there since filing.. Mines been there 26 days so far

Ashley
                                                              @ashxlynn88

Usually 1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to TPG. The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account. <—from sbtpg website. So, yeah, I’m pretty sure it does mean it’s been accepted by IRS. Turbo tax doesn’t send it, the IRS does.

Bfbf

No expected amount doesn’t mean approved. Turbo tax sends sbtpg the expected refund amount after you file

NaTasha

updated for me…now waiting on US BANK. I’m sure it will be in tomorrow or Friday. If anyone with US BANK gets theirs, let me know! (DD not on the stupid card thing)

Marie

I just checked it said recived and sent amount .i checked last year what time i got at walmart card it was 9 03 am … thanks everyone and see you guys next year …..

Ashley
                                                                      @ashxlynn88

@Tami I’m pretty sure it does mean it’s approved & my WMR never updated. Still hasn’t and I got my refund this morning! Just keep checking.

Tami

War says still being processed with no bars, previously had one bar, Tpg shows expected amount and has for like 4 days at least. Does it mean my refund is approved if Tpg shows expected amount?

• #4227071
                                                                        Kirkobanz89

@spaceshipsandstars that’s what it’s all about helping each other in time of need lol. I’ll be doing the same thing as well. Keep y’all posted!!!

• #4227041
                                                                          Chu

Just got a update!!! East cost FL…been checking since 730am….10:55am now

• #4227034
                                                                            spaceshipsandstars

Yall are my good luck charms lol because I just rechecked sbtg and my funds have been received😁. This is way sooner than last year it was the afternoon as previous years also. Once again another year I have thoroughly enjoyed this site and wonderful participants😊. May twinkle refund dust be among you😁🙌.

P.S. I will update once deposit hits my credit union!

• #4226961
                                                                              MilwaukeeSoulja

SBTPG Updated for me and my girlfriend today
                                                                                Her fees were taking out but it hasn’t hit her Turbo prepaid card yet

Mines the fine were taken out and in the notes it says allow 1 to 2 business days to be deposited into my netspend card -_-

We both have DDD of 2/22/2018

• #4226951
                                                                                spaceshipsandstars

@ScarletBegonia
                                                                                  Same issues here. From my experience last year it hit sbtg f and pending by my bank later that afternoon a day before the actual DDD

• #4226928
                                                                                  DeAnna

@Ashley I will just continue to check every hour lol, it’s reassuring that you received yours today, I guess I have to be patient now

• #4226917
                                                                                    Kirkobanz89

I JUST UPDATED AT 9A CST SO THEY ARE UPDATING THROUGHOUT THE DAY. COME ON NETSPEND WITH THE MONEY!!!!

• #4226879
                                                                                      Ashley
                                                                                        @ashxlynn88

But I didn’t receive an alert either and IRS website doesn’t say sent. 🤔

• #4226875
                                                                                        Em

I got the update this morning on SBTPG. Waiting on my refund to hit. Last year it hit at 4am on the DDD. I called my bank and they said they had no pending deposits but they told me the same stuff last year as well.
                                                                                          Was hoping since SBTPG updated I would had a deposit this morning.

• #4226872
                                                                                          MW

Mines updated this morning.
                                                                                            I’ve had the same filing timeline for the past 2 years..takes 3 weeks to come back every time.

• #4226866
                                                                                            Ashley
                                                                                              @ashxlynn88

Mine was instant but I have the turbo tax prepaid card. Sbtpg updated this morning and funds were on card a few minutes later. It must just be based on where the money is going once they have it.

• #4226798
                                                                                              DeAnna

Fees have been taken, my only question is why it’s not instant as it’s advertised…My credit union does not have any funds pending. Also, what happen to the text alerts? I never remember having to check so often I remember receiving a text alert in the past.

• #4226770
                                                                                                ScarletBegonia
                                                                                                  @scarletbegonia

SBBT just updated for me. Ive been checking periodically since 6am. Just waiting for my bank to catch up.

• #4226764
                                                                                                  WillBeas
                                                                                                    @willbeas

Updates throughout the day..but who knows because previous years they never processed over night but people at 3am were claiming updates…so I don’t know!

• #4226762
                                                                                                    Funnaymonay

My sbbt just updated…ive been checking ever hour since 6 am and it just hit…..money money monnnnay!!!! Mooonay

• #4226758
                                                                                                      Christine

Thank you for help! I was hoping i was entering incorrectly and that was why my refund was not received….wishful thinking on my part :-/

• #4226750
                                                                                                        ScarletBegonia
                                                                                                          @scarletbegonia

no update for me yet as of 9:05am. Does SBBT update all day long or only in the morning. Not expecting anything until actual date of 2/22/18 if then.

• #4226686
                                                                                                          SundayGirl

apparently they don’t hold the money. they will send as soon as they receive. so maybe this is the notification from IRS they are updating us on and when they actually get the real funds then we will get paid. my question is when is that?

• #4226625
                                                                                                            Nikki

Soooo. Sbtpg updated, how long does it take for them to actually send us our money??

• #4226585
                                                                                                              Ashley
                                                                                                                @ashxlynn88

Yes, you enter the whole dollar amount before fees are taken out. $xxxx not $xxxx.00
                                                                                                                But if it says no information found it won’t show you anything until IRS sends them an expected refund amount a day or two before they deposit into your account.

• #4226577
                                                                                                                Excited

@Christine yes u use before fee amount

• #4226572
                                                                                                                  Christine

Silly question……I have been entering the amount I am supposed to get back before the fees are taken out. This is correct right? I keep seeing they have not received my refund yet.

• #4226557
                                                                                                                    rachierach

I have a DDD of 2/22 and when I put in my information to check SBTPG it says we couldn’t find your account.

I have gone back several times and reentered my information and it’s the same every time. Should I be worried about anything or is that the message everyone gets until they actually receive your refund from the IRS? Please help!

• #4226497
                                                                                                                      Colleen

Accepted 2/2
                                                                                                                        DD 2/22
                                                                                                                        EIC and ACTC
                                                                                                                        Using account now prepaid card for deposit

No Update on TPG as of this morning.
                                                                                                                        Last year I didn’t get it until the DDD.
                                                                                                                        So I really don’t expect it to hit until tomorrow.

• #4226486
                                                                                                                        GaPeach65

SBTPG updated for me. Now just waiting for Chase. *sigh*

• #4226477
                                                                                                                          Ashley
                                                                                                                            @ashxlynn88

Received mine this morning! Hope you all did too!

• #4226158
                                                                                                                            TOPHER LONG

With all the people that are constantly checking WMR and THE TPG site i am surprised we have not broke it yet.

• #4226141
                                                                                                                              Marie

Come to :s i will buy cheese burger for u guy even i didint get shit from sbtg … haha..

• #4226125
                                                                                                                                Yum

I will gladly pay you thursday if you can give me a hamburger today!

• #4226102
                                                                                                                                  TOPHER LONG

Im hungry, i want my money, AND I WANT IT NOW! Wheres my cheeseburger

• #4225927
                                                                                                                                    Twyla

What time does SBTPG update? I am central time zone. Thanks!

• #4225841
                                                                                                                                      Taya412

I filled with Jackson Hewitt …Fee paid thru SBTPG. I used my credit union for direct deposit.

I checked SBTPG mines isn’t showing up and I have a deposit date of 2/22. So hoping that everything will show tomorrow. I’m not mad at this wait. Everyone is complaining, and forget that on the IRS website they said people wouldn’t get there deposits until the 27th. So this wait is better than waiting until the 27th.

• #4225594
                                                                                                                                        Crystails

Accpeted 2/25
                                                                                                                                          DD 2/2
                                                                                                                                          EIC and ACTC

SBTPG to be paid onto Serve card – Fees to be deducted, filed through TT

2:50 PST and nothing updated on SBTPG

• #4225578
                                                                                                                                          Christine

I think so, but I could be wrong. Mine says it still has not been received, but DDD is 2/22/118. fingers crossed!

• #4225572
                                                                                                                                            Ashley
                                                                                                                                              @ashxlynn88

So if it says expected amount is $xxxx on Sbtpg website does that mean it will be dd soon? My ddd is 2/22.

• #4225062
                                                                                                                                              Lyssa

My DD date is 2/22 and going off every other year o always get mine a day before the DD date and they ALWAYS Update the SBTPG site at the last min and it’s ALWAYS deposited after 2pm. So, find gets crossed for tomorrow.

• #4225060
                                                                                                                                                cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                  @cgdesilva

Boyfriend and I have the same DD on our returns for the 22nd. I have mine pending in my bank as of this morning because I had the free version. My boyrfriend used SBBT to take out his TT fees and there is still nothing showing for him either.

• #4225028
                                                                                                                                                  tax man

SBTPG

How does the Refund Transfer work?
                                                                                                                                                    Usually 1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to TPG. The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account.

• #4224942
                                                                                                                                                    Marie

It’s 6:17 Pacific Time. DD is 2/22. Nothing yet.

• #4224929
                                                                                                                                                      RayC
                                                                                                                                                        @rayman70

I’m hoping they have mine in the “QUE” ready to roll. They just opened this morning out on the west coast..praying we see some movement today. So far..NADA.

• #4224918
                                                                                                                                                        Marie

Just checked theur website .. said not recieve my tax return … ha i think i have to wait till thursday ..shit ….

• #4224881
                                                                                                                                                          Lynn
                                                                                                                                                            @mrswilliams16

Business Hours

All times are Pacific Standard Time.

Peak Tax Season: February 5 thru March 4

Mon-Fri: 6am – 6pm

Sat: 7am – 4pm

Sun: 8am – Noon

• #4224856
                                                                                                                                                            Christine

The waiting game is the worst! I want my money to get my car on the road…..lol Have a great day everyone :-)

• #4224817
                                                                                                                                                              WaitinginTexas

@Geishadoll_39 I forgot about that, that makes sense

• #4224811
                                                                                                                                                                Geishadoll_39

I think the best time to start checking for updates is @11:00 if you’re on the east coast. This bank is on the west coast and they are three hours behind us…so I guess we all will know something in a few hours..

• #4224809
                                                                                                                                                                  WaitinginTexas

Nothing this way yet either. 6:43 Central time

• #4224787
                                                                                                                                                                    Natasha

@Marie
                                                                                                                                                                      No update as of 7:20 A:M, eastern time

• #4224785
                                                                                                                                                                      Marie

Good morning guys anyone see update????

• #4224644
                                                                                                                                                                        Star

I guess they weren’t open today but being they do deposits in the middle of the night how can one know when they do what they gotta do? Just tryna be patient but it’s like damn I feel like I’m on a JG Wentworth commercial…Its my money and I want it now!!!! Lol jk can’t wait till 2/22/18😙

• #4224596
                                                                                                                                                                          Bill

https://pro.sbtpg.com/forms_show.aspx?formId=nfIwHZiIE9W1eHTktNgJiw==

This is a link to the ‘system user manual’ for SBTPG employees as of jan 2018. easily found on google, but has info on direct deposit policies and contact information on the last page.

it’s a pdf file, good for reading while you panic, and generally contains all of the canned answers you might expect, lol

• #4224558
                                                                                                                                                                            Alx D

@aron

Please please stfu…. You know no one forgot theirs on Friday. No one. I can explain it but people like you don’t deserve it. It just does not work lime that brother/sister. Please go sit somewhere. And whoever thinks he is right…. Y’all a bunch of fools.

• #4224550
                                                                                                                                                                              WaitinginTexas

I’m pretty sure Sbtpg won’t show anything received until tomorrow being that today is a holiday federal wise….hopefully we will see it in the morning or some point throughout the day. I have a bluebird card and really hoping it appears on my card Wednesday

• #4224540
                                                                                                                                                                                Justin
                                                                                                                                                                                  @jkirby6408

Any metabank faster money card. Users?

• #4224525
                                                                                                                                                                                  Marie

My DD 3/23 I checked sbtpg today and they have not received my refund.

• #4224400
                                                                                                                                                                                    CathyE.

Ray…you are halarious!!! Lol. We need humor in all of this for sure. Thanks! I know what ya mean though. Need that money now! Guess we should all be like your wife. A watched pot never boils. God Bless y’all too. Maybe soon….

• #4224267
                                                                                                                                                                                      LO

I have a DDD of the 22nd as well. Using TT Green Dot card. Checked with stbtg and they haven’t received my refund yet either.

• #4224255
                                                                                                                                                                                        Aron

@star Think about it, obviously the IRS sent out a bunch of refund money on this passed friday, people who paid up front go their money that day, people who had fees taken out did not. Why would IRS send out everyone elses but the people who had fees taken out, how would the IRS even know that? You can bet that the IRS sent the money to SBTPG on friday, and they are holding it to gain interest, go read the reviews from last year how they held money, literally only telling people there was a “security concern”,and they needed to send in their ID (after the flipping IRS has already approved your refund? C’mon). Some people were saying they ended up sending a paper check (which obviously takes much longer) for “safety reasons”. I learned a hard lesson this year, PAY FEES UP FRONT, USE NETSPEND OR SOMETHING LIKE IT!!!

• #4224093
                                                                                                                                                                                          spaceshipsandstars
                                                                                                                                                                                            @spaceshipsandstars

I’ve noticed the last few years with sbtg bank is they will have my DD the day before original DDD. With navy federal they will have DD pending and can be released. I’m not sure about other banks but Navy Fed will definitely allow you to get money deposited the day before

• #4223957
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ash

I’ve gone through TT and STBPG for the last 5 years until this year (I paid upfront) and I’ve never had them release funds early l, it was ALWAYS the day of the DD. I’ve never had them hold them however once that day came. It was always in my account right away that morning. I don’t mean to dash anyone’s hopes but it won’t show in the STBPG account until the day before at the earliest and they won’t release until the 22nd.

• #4223891
                                                                                                                                                                                              star

@katrina
                                                                                                                                                                                                sbtpg is the establishment that pulls fees out of ur refund. the irs sends them ur refund they pull out fees and send it to ur bank

• #4223890
                                                                                                                                                                                                Justin
                                                                                                                                                                                                • #4223887
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Katrina

What is SbTG site?

• #4223868
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Eliza

Have a DD of 2/22. Checked sbtpg and they don’t show that they have received the money yet. I have heard that they receive the money but they hold it until the day of the DD or the day before. They like to gain the interest off holding the money. I don’t know if that is true. This is only my second year going through them.

• #4223390
                                                                                                                                                                                                      justinm

Ddd of 2/22. Sbtpg says had not received my refund yet. Is that right?

• #4222680
                                                                                                                                                                                                        spaceshipsandstars
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @spaceshipsandstars

@lance
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ok and thank you so much😊

• #4222665
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mandalynn

Ok thank you!!

• #4222658
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Geishadoll_39

I just spoke with a representative and she said they do not disburse payments or update on the weekends or holidays..so its possible that something may come through on Tuesday…so that’s what it is…but there are others who have received their refunds because they’re funded by other institutions and I’m happy for everyone that received theirs yesterday and today..

• #4222633
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mandalynn

Santa Barbara tax product group said Saturday, Sunday and Holliday are not business days they only do ACH on business days. But they are open so wouldn’t that be considered a business day?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                https://support.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/206361858-What-is-an-ACH-

• #4222597
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jay Green

what makes people think they could get their refund 5 days early? that would be unprecedented

• #4222592
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  lance

Dont put this 000.00, just put 000

• #4222582
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    spaceshipsandstars
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @spaceshipsandstars

I’ve read on here earlier that sbtg opens weekends and opens daily. Said was very slow and on central standard time. I’m assuming that’s why Everytime I check they say the amount I’ve entered was invalid. Btw has anyone else have that same issue on sbtg website? I’m entering this $0000.00 and 0000.00 the original amount and it still says invalid amount. I have no offsets and DDD of 2/22 on irs WMR. I’m lost lol

• #4222565
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Scooter

No update for me either……it’s a waiting game!

• #4222561
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        lance

Nothing for me yet either.. sbtpg is very slow. was the same last year

• #4222560
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Marie

I just checked i have ddd 22 feb .i cant see sbtg …maybe tuesday???

• #4222544
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            D.B

Nothing yet. Ughh. I think next year I will pay my fees up front and use a card. The ones who did that already got theirs deposited. My bank sucks.

• #4222535
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ineedtoknow

@RayC..sure thing..

• #4222472
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @rayman70

tracy..and needtoknow…I been driving myself nuts checking santa barb. bank. We are in the same boat as you all…DDD is 2/22 as well. We have a credit union…so HOPEFULLY something happens today because otherwise it will be Tuesday for sure due to the banking Holiday Monday. It really sucks. LOL..My wife is all calm cool collected and I’m like hurry up already! lol..I want my money. Fact is we decided to get away from the computer for a couple hours and get out of the house with the kids…unwind and forget about this nonsense. Its bad for my blood pressure and aint worth having a heart attack. Bills piled high…behind on everything lol…holding onto that ledge if you will..prolly like you all. Anyway,please let me know if you guys get an update or something.I will check it when we get back from our family pic nic. God Bless.

• #4222453
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  tracy

Just got my update on IRS with DDD of 2/22 but nothing this morning in SBTG. Not for sure when they do their updates

Viewing 109 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.