Sbtpg and Suntrust

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Sbtpg and Suntrust

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Crystal.
  • Topic Starter
    Nicole

I filed early January and got a DDD of 2/23 fees taken out of my refund via TT. At 6AM Sbtpg had received my refund and dispursed to my bank, I bank with Suntrust. Has anyone with a 2/23 DDD through Sbtpg gotten their money with Suntrust as of today?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Crystal

SUNTRUST I received my deposit at 3am on the nose this morning DD 02/23/17 :)

Good luck and I hope all that were supposed to get theirs this morning did!

Nicole

I’ll be looking forward to a text in the am saying my deposit was made :)

Crystal

I bank at SunTrust also and they don’t post deposits until at least 3am. Latest is normally around 6am est. DDD 02/23 also with fees from SBPTG. Most times this IRS deposit doesn’t show as pending it just shows up lol

Nicole

Still nothing :( I think they update between 3-6am

Jenea

Last year we had First Tennessee Bank and got it two days early. Lessons learned. Will always pay fees upfront.

Nicole

Same here I called Suntrust and they do not even see a pending deposit I am hoping that is because they post the day of and do not show pending deposits. This is the first year I have used Suntrust.

Jenea

My ddd is 1/23
                      SBBT says sent to bank this morning bout 5am.

I bank with SunTrust and no deposit yet either.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.