Resequence

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Resequence

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

How do you know if your return was resequenced?

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

Well I spoke with Irs today… Resequence is a review IF you have a CODE! Alot of us were resequence she said bc the. IRS are getting in more return than they can process. If you get a message saying you are under review but have no code you are only getting that bc your’e approaching 21 days. She said a resequence can possibly delay you by one week. She said everything looked fine and my projected refund date is 2/7. Most of us who filed early have been resequenced with no code which just means possibly a week delay.

Jersey girl

Well me personally I don’t know…I call the irs today and speak with a representative he check my status since I efile on 1/22/16 and it was accepted and still 1 bar I was accept the same day he told me he nothing wrong just processing but I think what other people are saying it make sense about the resequence because they are to many of us that file around the same time and still no update for the majority of us so that could be it….so hopefully they can fix this mess and take care whatever it is going on…and start sending the returns all hard working people I wish everybody good luck and be patience because afortunally it’s not in our hand

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.