Republic bank updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Republic bank updates

• This topic has 87 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by ANIL KUMAR SINHA.
Viewing 86 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      ANIL KUMAR SINHA

Republic bank has not sent my refund cheque despite repeated phone calls .PLEASE HELP ME

Amanda Vallery

My date is the 5 of July n republic bank don’t have my return

Brandy Murphy

Amount on republic site differs extremely from IRS site and when I call offset number it says no debts found. Someone help me

Queen Ify

The IRS sent my refund on May 2nd 2018 and when I check the Republic website it says they do not have it. How long does it take for the information to be available ? meanwhile Republic says my refund took too long so they took the filing fees out of my checking account but that information is not on their website either. still shows i owe $35 filing fees.

Yasmin

I have been trying to get in touch with someone there all week. i called every number possible and no options to speak with someone. only automated systems. Please, if someone has a good number to get in touch with someone let me know! I have been waiting for a check from them for a month now and i dont know if that is normal waiting time.

Tiffneedsthis$

@ Maria

How did it work out for you? Have DDD from WMR tomorrow 4-18-18. 1st time and last I ever used this tax preparer very simple return cost 500.00 in fees plus 19.99 to send and member even explained any of this process. I had to ID verify and when she went to confirm my direct depost account # my copy was blank she told me it’s the tax preparers account.I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE no copies of any papers agreeing to this just my original and 2 papers of my return…sorry for rant.. Anyhow republic bank sent me a text at 10 am today that they had my refund and sent it to my bank and I would get it in 1-5 days. I see that you did not get your deposit the first day. How long did you wait? What bank? I have Bb&t if anyone can answer please give me some hope it will be there tomorrow.. Filed 2-15-18

Maria

I did my taxes myself this year through TurboTax! Instead of using my personal bank info I put in Republic Banks info, my state refund said it was issued on 3/6/18 and my federal is still pending…I’m impatient waiting on them to release my funds. Next year I will be going back to my old Tax office, save money but gained a major headache!

Carly

I have not received my card. It shows funds was deposited yesterday. Should I have had my card already or do they send it out now?

Fedmrd05

The bank info never updated and I got a call from liberty tax my check was there around 1130 this morning, go figure

My2sons

My Republic Account updated this early morning with my amount and the fees taken out. Just checked now after checking throughout the day with no pending deposits, and it now shows a pending deposit with my credit union.

NotThatStressed
                            @notthatstressed

Republic Bank updated this morning for me. Says Refund sent minus my filing fees. If it goes like last year I will have tomorrow as I use a traditional bank

scott

My refund did not show on the website http://www.republictaxpayer.com

I called them with the Trouble logging in phone number @ 1-866-581-1040

They said my refund was sent to my bank and to allow 1-5 days for it to show up :(

At least its coming, just not the amount I was expecting! Only $700 less after fees and a bogus offset amount. They entered one to many zeros into my amount owed or something because I feel violated and cheated like I was robbed.

AS

May be a stupid question but when I try to sign into the Republic Bank taxpayer thing, I get login failed. So I call the number and there’s no record of my social.
                                I use Tax Act every year and I’ve never tried to log in before and have always gotten my refund in my bank account on time but is there a reason I can’t log in ? Weird.

Diablita

My refund has been sent off by the bank. I wonder if I’ll get it today.

scott

omg mine updated but my $600 was taken on my $200 offset! How the fu@# can they charge that much intrest? F-ing state of Illinois. Started as $120 overpaymentthat they made the mistake of giving. What a F-ing scam. Broke ass state probally did everybody dirty like that. Its probally why people are seeing the 203 code and think its a mistake cause they dont owe people just like I didnt owe anybody until they made sure of it!

Diablita

Republic bank updated for me… with more fees 😑 A subsequent ACH fee in addition to the other fees. I’m so frustrated.

Jaime

So the amount that says sent to taxpayer thats the amount i will be getting on website?

ASharWat7
                                          @alewcookie

That I don’t know, Jamie. It’s going to my CU so idk if I’ll see mine before tomorrow.

Jaime

Site updated for me shows me refund amount now how long before goes on amex serve card anyone know ?

Jamie

Mine just updated as well!! My state dd hit my account around 5:30pm the day before my ddd, so I would suspect that I will get my fed tonight as well!

ASharWat7
                                                @alewcookie

Okay… I called and it says it was sent to my bank. The site must not update at all or something. Idk. So today or tomorrow I’ll have it I guess.

Jaime

Mine says fee taken out no update yet

negasonic teenage warhead

The site just updated for me that my refund was recieved and sent to my card now to wait for netspend!

Mine has not updated. However when i call it says my fees were paid.

Tresa

Republic just updated for me direct deposit sent thank god check your republic site

ASharWat7
                                                          @alewcookie

Still nothing for me. Never again will I deal with them or TaxAct. My DDD is for tomorrow, but how if Republic claims they don’t have it yet? I call BS, but whatever. I sure got an education this year. Lesson learned.

Tiffany1980

I called and it still says no knowledge of refund but it does tell me what fees were deducted from the refund. Next year Im paying upfront.

Mrs Turner

Ok as many times I’ve called republic Bank today for refund status and press 2 for fee deductions it normally hangs up without saying anything yet just now I call and it’s saying fees paid and the amounts paid but website says nothing received yet. I’m so curious now to whether they have my money or not.

Mike

Still not showing they have not received my federal as of 440am

@Mspang yes i just got that message. However I think it was just a glitch. I dont think we will get an update until Thursday sometime. We are almost there! 🌈🌈🌺🌹

Mspang

Did anyone get this page come up when trying to access the Republic Bank Refund Status tool?….Copied text….

You have reached this page because of the following reason(s):
                                                                    The previous page you requested generate(s) exception(s).
                                                                    Your access level is insufficient to display the requested resource.
                                                                    The previous page you requested may be under renovation.
                                                                    Other reason(s).

If you feel you should not be redirected here, please contact Technical Support at 866-491-1040, option 3. The details below will help you and the Technical Support representative resolve the issue.

Beyond Hope

Well….It sounds like the reps at republic bank don’t all follow the same script.

I had one rep tell me that they receive info from the IRS between 7:00am and 8:30 am and that they update their site daily typically before noon

I had another rep tell me that they get their information from the IRS when the IRS sends the money, typically overnight and they update their site when they get to that particular deposit and then batch them every few hours.

Clearly some of these reps must only be temps there through the tax season and can only get to certain pages on their screens for updates

Ive used TaxAct and republic bank for several years and typically I have gotten my money the day after Republic gets it since I have my fees taken out. I will usually see money on my card the same day as the DD from the WMR

Hope springs eternal for those of us hoping to see the refunds early.

Rissa

@Maybetomorrow4me

You must be bored today huh? Just came on the site to play devils advocate lol

• #4225318
                                                                        Maybetomorrow4me

Ok I guess you people are just stupid so yeah go ahead and whine and cry and carry on acting like the idiots you clearly are.

• #4225313
                                                                          Diablita

@maybetomorrow

Look, if someone wants to “complain” about not having their money yet, that’s their prerogative. I mean, why care so much about how other people are feeling about their own issues? It’s not hurting anyone.
                                                                            Anyways, I’d love to get a DD today or tomorrow but last year I got mine the 22nd on the dot.

• #4225311
                                                                            Rissa

@Maybetomorrow4me you know people have already gotten there money right … So I guess time travel is possible lol

• #4225305
                                                                              Maybetomorrow4me

I know I am just so terribly rude for expecting people to stop acting like their money is being kept from them even though there is absolutely no reasonable expectation for their money to be in their account since the deposit date given is in the future. Unless of course people are time traveling to 2/22 to verify and then back to now to complain everyone needs to relax.

• #4225301
                                                                                Becca

My local Jackson Hewitt called republic for me today. They said they get multiple updates daily. So to check in the morning and night, she anticipates that the deposits for 2/22/18 will arrive sometime overnight. Enough time for the bank to process the fees/loans people have and then disperse them to banks/cards.

• #4225287
                                                                                  Pennyriver

I just got off the phone with Republic bank. The Rep told me that they only receive updates from the IRS at 7:30am. I asked him if Republic updates periodically throughout the day and he said no. He said it doesn’t make sense to check the website periodically throughout the day, similiar to Where’s my refund. He also stated that they have not received any info regarding the refunds being late so they anticipate them being they’re by the 22nd. We will see because the refund still needs to get to my bank from Republic, so if it doesn’t get there tomorrow I won’t get it by three 22nd.

• #4225114
                                                                                    Rissa

Great to hear because I’m like the rest it’s my money and I want it now lmbo

• #4225099
                                                                                      Kyra

@mrs turner
                                                                                        Thank you I will definitely check at that time

• #4225049
                                                                                        Mrs Turner

Ok I just got off the phone with republic Bank and was informed that they will send a big drop between 2 and 4 so begin checking the system at those times

• #4225019
                                                                                          Kyra

@jamie
                                                                                            I called republic Bank and they said they update a number of times a day it could be their early but just check a few times a day… I don’t mine will be there till the day of but that’s fine with me lol

• #4224967
                                                                                            Jaime

@Kyra

I get the same message that no refund for ssn. Someone told me that they sometimes wait for the last bar to light up when refund says sent that it update and/or update on the date to the DDD. so i am in the same boat

• #4224843
                                                                                              Kyra

@maybetomorrow4me
                                                                                                That’s alittle rude I was seeing if someone had the same promblrm as me maybe I was checking the wrong site!!!!!! N I wasn’t complaining..
                                                                                                Replubic bank still has no update for me still saying refund not been received for this ssn number. I checked to make sure on my tax papers from Jackson Hewitt it said republic Bank just wonder if they r gonna send it to the serve card or drecit deposit.. lol

• #4224581
                                                                                                Maybetomorrow4me

If you have a ddd of 2/22 and are getting upset that you ‘still don’t have your money in your account’ maybe you should look at a calendar and settle down. Until it’s after 2/27 you literally have no reason to complain.

• #4224527
                                                                                                  ten1seven

@kyra

I’m having the same issue. I did get the refund advance, so i did a little digging. I went to my online banking and checked to see who deposited my advance. It said JTHFLLC or something like that. So, i googled that and it came up with JTH Financial LLC, they do the refund transfers too like sbtpg and republic. I was able to call the customer support number, and my info was there. i used liberty tax, so idk if they do it strictly for them or not, but just some info…
                                                                                                    maybe check to see who deposited you refund advance??

Best of luck

• #4224332
                                                                                                    Kyra

The republic bank still shows no refund found with this ssn.. I had the cash advance fee taking out of refund. Advance put on express card and rest in my bank accound first community. Has any one seen their refund in their account yet.. Irs websit ddd 2.22

• #4223942
                                                                                                      Tresa

In my past experience with jh and republic I’ve never seen my fees deducted or them reflect that they’ve received my check until that 3rd bar lights up on wmr and says refund sent, so if it lights up tomorrow then for sure you’ll have funds tomorrow. Mine is still on second bar and because of this hoilday I doubting any changes in the morning so I’m praying maybe Wed.

• #4223604

@jamie they prob have not processed it as of yet. Mine says the same.

• #4223473
                                                                                                          Jaime

Why when i go.to Republican it says no.refund for this ssn. But in wmr i have a 2/22 its a prepaid amex serve from Taxact. Is this normal?

• #4223403
                                                                                                            Ten1seven

@ajsthilaire

I’m single, filed HOH
                                                                                                              I forgot to mention that.

• #4223265
                                                                                                              ajsthilaire

@ten1seven- if you filed married jointly you have to use the primary taxpayers info. I tried to log in with my info and it said not found, used my husbands and it works.

• #4223260
                                                                                                                Ten1seven

My DDD is also 2/22
                                                                                                                  I filed with liberty tax and I got a small refund advance.
                                                                                                                  Liberty tax uses republic for the refund transfer, but when I put in my information to login, it says login failed try again. Idk if that means they haven’t received my refund yet, but I should be in their system, I figured especially since they are the bank that processed my refund advance. Any thoughts?

• #4223225
                                                                                                                  Scott

I was trying to find out when they process our returns. Do they work on weekends or holidays?

Didnt say what days but found

For ACH

Republic Bank has four “windows” or transmission times: 6:00 AM, Noon, 4:00 PM, and 7:30 PM. (Eastern Time)

• #4223191
                                                                                                                    Scott

Republic Bank has never shown my deposit as being received until the day of or the day before my DDD! You would think for the $35 we are paying them they would get it to or accounts 2-3 days early sothose of us who have a non traditional bank (Amex Serve,Bluebird,greendot,Emeral, Netspend, Paypal,Paypower, etc etc )can get out money earlier than our DDD like we are expecting. That is the reason I got the Serve card in the first place.

• #4223163
                                                                                                                      Alabamagal87

Hey @Jaime sorry for the late response just seeing your question but I just called the offset line and my offset is gone

• #4223154
                                                                                                                        Juicyroot25

I filed with Jackson Hewitt and not receive yet.

• #4223121
                                                                                                                          jostead
                                                                                                                            @jostead

mines showing no fees paid yet as well

• #4223102

Nope it looks like only jackson Hewitt and serve card.

• #4223090
                                                                                                                              Juicyroot25

Anyone see a deposit receive yet or have gotten there funds?

• #4222816
                                                                                                                                Celticdoom

nope it says it hasn’t got my money yet. :( when does it update and does it update on weekends and presidents day?

• #4222770
                                                                                                                                  Jaime

@Alabamagal87

Now that ur offset is paid have u called the offset line and its off or is it still on there?? I ask because for a few weeks i had an offset my childsupport amd now thats gone since my update and deposit date 2 22 but i have another offset on there says could offset my return still…

• #4222728
                                                                                                                                    Alabamagal87

*Dont quote me anything can happen

• #4222725
                                                                                                                                      Alabamagal87

Filed 1/20/18 Jackson Hewitt
                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/22/18
                                                                                                                                        Path message 1/24/18
                                                                                                                                        Updated to processing message 2/16/18
                                                                                                                                        Updated to return approved 2/17/18
                                                                                                                                        DDD 2/22/18 2nd bars around 6:45 CST approved with Topic 203 (offset for unemployment over payment)
                                                                                                                                        Money deposited to my american express serve card at 5:45am 2/17/18
                                                                                                                                        Claimed both EIC and ACTC
                                                                                                                                        Jackson hewitt uses republic bank but hit the serve card at different times my hit this morning but my moms hit her card 30 minutes ago.

hope this helps. ps if your using a non prepaid card to recieve funds I believe you will recieve the funds on the date that it is given(dont quote anything can happen)

• #4222701

Does anyone know if they deposit on weekends.

• #4222338
                                                                                                                                          Sissy

Sweeps happen at 6am 12noon 4:30 and 7:30lm

• #4222230
                                                                                                                                            Tresa

I wonder if Republic open on Saturdays, because if not I’m SOL til Tuesday I guess!

• #4222203
                                                                                                                                              Drew

WMR: “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2018.”

Republic bank hasn’t received my refund yet, though in previous years they’ve always updated later on in the day, and my bank has had it by 6PM EST that night. Here’s to what will hopefully be a continuance of that tradition. Cheers everyone.

• #4222163

As of now my refund wasnt received by republic.

• #4222111
                                                                                                                                                  Nicole

Ddd 2/22 checked the republic bank website and it says funds sent to prepaid card, I have the Amex serve card but nothing has been deposited. Anyone else?

• #4222042
                                                                                                                                                    Suthrngrl

Woke up to my refund on my serve card this morning. I checked around ten last on the republic site and it showed they got the money but hadn’t sent it to my card yet. I guess they have to process them and then it takes a few more hours to show up in your bank if they dont hold funds.

• #4221921
                                                                                                                                                      Tresa

Seems like they are only processing people with serve cards. I asked for my money on my netspend card and still not showing fees deducted. If they can see amex customer refunds they can see all of their customer refunds

• #4221685
                                                                                                                                                        That1chiq

Just checked fees paid 2/16 and states funds loaded to card. I called amx serve card and no funds loaded.
                                                                                                                                                          Maybe in the morning.

• #4221678
                                                                                                                                                          Natalie

Checked mine. It says no refund received yet. Is it possible to get it tomorrow?

• #4221471

Congrars adam and patty

• #4221468

I havent gotten an update yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow

• #4221457
                                                                                                                                                                adam

Mine too Patty. Sent payment out, not received on my Serve card yet. Must be Serve that’s slow on the ball. Should be there by morning would be my guess.

• #4221455
                                                                                                                                                                  Patty

Republic bank has my $ said it was sent to serve card that was 3 hours ago. Nothing yet.

• #4221451
                                                                                                                                                                    Juicyroot25

Checked mine says no refund receive yet. 😕

• #4221418
                                                                                                                                                                      Mrs Turner

Nothing yet they playing

• #4221282
                                                                                                                                                                        Tresa

Nothing on my end

• #4221150
                                                                                                                                                                          Diablita

Took my state refund to go towards fees but other than that, nothing?

• #4220981
                                                                                                                                                                            Nikesha
                                                                                                                                                                              @nikesha

Nothing for me. Fees already taken out of state. No federal yet.

• #4220939
                                                                                                                                                                              Drew

Utilizing them as well to pay fees for TaxAct. WMR shows received and processing as of this morning (EIC and ACTC), but Republic shows no refund received.

• #4220924
                                                                                                                                                                                Michelle

Still shows my paid fees are $0

• #4220879
                                                                                                                                                                                  Erik

Mine is still showing nothing has been paid yet

Viewing 86 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.